• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Repost of my first story, starring American Maid (from The Tick)

ThePantedPuffin

Hi everyone!

This is my very first tickling story that I wrote last year. Enjoy and please give me your feedback!! :) Have a great weekend!

Maid VS Maid
--------------------

By: The Panted Puffin

It was a warm July night in the City. There was not a cloud in the sky and the moon was shining like a bright white glowing aspirin. A bright white glowing aspirin with a giant-sized graffitti on it, mind you, the result of a half-finished act of vandalism by Chairface Chippendale.

Our story begins at the diner where the Tick, super-muscled and nigh-invulnerable (if not exactly superintelligent) protector of the the fair City, and his sidekick Arthur were having dinner together.

"Aaaah, nothing like a good BLT sandwich before going on patrol, chum!" bellowed the Tick. "When evil is afoot, the champions of rightness must fill their stomachs with the four food groups of justice!"

"Uhm, yeah Tick." replied the moth-man Arthur, trying hard not to sigh at his friend's weird metaphors.

A slight ring announced the arrival of another patron, and a few click-clack sounds later, a tall and slender woman dressed in a star-spangled maid outfit complete with jet-black high-heeled shoes was standing at the duo's table.

"Oh hi, American Maid!" said the Tick with a decidedly Tick-like smile. "Have a seat, fellow evil-fighter. We're filling up before going on patrol!"

"Sorry boys, I just came in looking for that creep Die Fledermaus. You haven't seen him?"

"Actually, American Maid", answered Arthur, "he was just here about 20 minutes ago. He said he was going on chick-patrol."

"Damn, he owes me $50 from when I bet him that U-Go Girl would slap his face at the Comet Club last week. I guess I'm gonna go look for him. thanks for the tip, guys!" said the sexy superheroine as she waved and walked away.

"Always willing to network with the arch-enemies of badness, American Maid!" proudly replied the Tick between two bites of his BLT sandwich.

"Where the hell could that bat-freak be?", yelled American Maid to no one in particular as she was standing on the rooftop of a building downtown. "When I get my hands on him..."

Before she could finish her spoken thought, a piercing female scream sliced through the night.

"Heeeeeeeeeeeeelp! Somebody help meeeeeeee!"

Forgetting the whole business with Die Fledermaus, the World's Most Patriotic Domestic swung towards the sound of the desperate plea.

"It's coming from right down that alley!" thought our heroine.

She ran towards the opposite edge of the building and peered at the alley two stories below. A tall, skinny, weasel-looking man was pulling at the purse of a young blonde woman who was pulling back while screaming to attract help.

"Well, " grinned American Maid, "this night could be fun after all!"

American Maid jumped down shouting a loud kai and landed crouched in the alley close to the crime scene. Her scream startled the young woman who let go of the purse. Seizing the instant, the fiend made a run for the street. But lightning-fast American Maid had already taken off both her high-heeled shoes and flung them at him.

"Clang, clang!" went the shoes as the spikes went through the thief's suit shoulders and firmly anchored him to a wooden fence. So surprised was he that he didn't even try to break free as American Maid sauntered towards him on her bare feet.

"Well, well, looks like the ol'-fashioned purse-snatching trick's still in fashion. Come on, scrawny, you won't get to pick on young women where you're going!" boasted the shapely, barefoot maid while twisting the perpetrator's arm behind his back.

American Maid then turned towards the young blonde woman.

"Are you all right, Miss? Are you hu..."

She didn't get the chance to finish her question. As she was subduing the fiend, she hadn't noticed that the blonde had taken some sort of spray out of her pocket and sneaked behind the star-spangled beauty. By the time American Maid turned her attention to her, the woman had already sprayed a cloud of purple vapor in her face.

"What the..? *cough cough*" was all that the crimefighter could mutter before she fell forward, unconscious.

As the rat-like gangster grabbed the superheroine by the armpits, the blonde woman giggled and grabbed both of American Maid's ankles. They didnt notice a pair of eyes watching them from a nearby manhole.

"Uh oh, this is bad. Yeah, real bad. I better go tell the guys, yeah!" muttered Sewer Urchin to himself, plunging back into his stinky domain.

"mmmh... " moaned American Maid as she came back to her sense. "What happened?"

"Aaaah Américaine Maid, you're awaykening!" said a female voice with a French accent.

The American domestic shook her head and cleared her senses, taking immediate note of her surroundings. She was in what looked like an abandoned warehouse, with crates everywhere and dirty windows high up on the walls. The place was lit up by a few old hanging lamps.

Trying to move and finding out she couldn't, American Maid looked down at herself and found out that she was sitting in a wooden chair. Her arms had been secured at the wrists to the arms of the chair by steel clamps. Another steel bar went across her chest, preventing her from sitting up.

The chair had some sort of a crude, La-Z-Boy kind of attachment propping her legs up. Her slender bare feet were propped up on a wooden board at the end of the attachment. Her ankles had been solidly bound by a rope, and that rope had ben secured to the chair so that there was no way American Maid could move around.

American Maid's most pressure problem, though, were the three characters who were standing in front of her chair at the moment. One of them was the "thief" whom she had pinned to the wall earlier. Also present was the blonde woman who sprayed her with knockout gas.

But between them was someone American Maid had never seen before. She was a tall brunette, taller than our bound heroine, with shoulder-lenght hair and large brown eyes. A set of bright-red, pouting lips gave an air of coquettish beauty to the woman, who looked to be around 25 years old. What struck American Maid the most, however, was that the woman's costume was the exact same as her own, except that it was black-and-white in the traditional, cliché fashion.

"Who the hell are you and what do you want with me?" barked the struggling star-spangled beauty.

"Temper, temper, little américaine thief. You should show more respect to ze one you stole your identitee from!" said the woman as she came closer to the chair.

"What are you talking about? I swear when I get out of this chair I'm gonna..."

"Oooh, playing innoncent, are wee? Well, let's refresh your memory. I am ze French Maid, ze most fearsome villain in Paris! And you're just a cheap ripoff of me!"

"The hell I am! I'm American Maid and I'm no ripoff of anyone, least of all some crazy French floozy!"

"Ah ah ah, you may deeny it all you want, but I know you just copied my style! I wouldn't have minded too much if you were a bad girl, but you goody two-shoes make me want to puke! But soon, you're going to give up your name like a good girl and never fight crime with that ugly costume of yours!"

"Listen, you cheese-eating loser, I've never seen you in my life and I don't know what the hell you're talking about and I don't care! I'm the real McCoy and I ain't gonna give up fighting chumps like you for anything!"

The French Maid giggled and leaned over American Maid until her face was inches from hers.

"But you will, chérie. You will. You see, back in my country, I have methods to... persuade... people like you to do like I say."

Unfazed, American Maid stared right back at her captor. "Torture, real original, skank! Go ahead, I'm plenty tough, I can take anything you dish out until I get out of this setup and kick you from here to Monmartre!"

"Is that so?" grinned the French Maid. "Well, we'll see about that. Josée?", she called to her blonde henchman, "Hand me my instrument, if you please."

American Maid looked with steely resolves as Josée reached into her purse. "Wonder what she's got in there", though American Maid. "Knife? Whip? Brass knuckles?"

Then she gasped as she saw what Josée had pulled out of her purse. A feather duster! An icy-cold terror spread throughout American Maid's body as she put two and two together. She tried not to let it show, but inside she was dreading was was to come.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you, Américaine Maid?" giggled the French Maid as Josée handed her the duster.

"Ha!", defiantly snapped American Maid, "what are you gonna do with a feather duster?"

She knew full well what, but maintained her composure, hoping against all hope that maybe the fiend would choose a more bearable form of torture!!

"There's plenty to do and I think you know it", said the European villain with a wink. "Now, are you going to give up your super identity?"

"Go to hell!"

"Ehehe I thought not. This is going to be fun!"

Slowly, deliberatly slowly, French Maid brought the feather duster closer and closer to American Maid's bound soles. The American's gorgeous bare feet started moving around and all her twenty toes started to wriggle as she anticipated what was to come.

Suddenly, the French Maid srated and rapidly waved the feather duster up and down across American Maid's soles. The captive heroine's feet trashed around as she tried despratly not to utter a sound.

Gritting her teeth and sealing her lips tight, American Maid was determined not to give in to the ticklish sensations coming from her sensitive soles and toes. All her life, American Maid had been INSANELY ticklish!! She couldn't even bear to have her feet massaged or touched, itjust tickled too much. Yet she had to bear it! She had to!!

"Coochy-coochy-coo Américaine Maid", grinned the French Maid fiendishly while stepping up the pace. Dozens of feather were racing from the american's heels to the tip of her lovely toes, then racing back, caressing every smooth inch of her soles.

American Maid couldn't hold it back much longer!! Already her mouth was twisting into a smile that she tried desperatly to control.

"Oh oh, you're smiling, you must like dat! You will love this too!", laughed the French Maid.

She stradled American Maid's long legs with her back to her captive and ran the feather duster side to side on the foot tops of the american.

"Tickle, tickle, my ticklish little maid, coochy-coo!". French Maid kept up her teasing and taunting and called up to her henchmen.

"Josée, Albert, come join the fun!!"

Gladly obeying, the blonde woman and the ratty man each positioned themselves near the wiggling feet of the still-silent maid, their fingers poised over the soles like claws. Simultaneously, they attacked, ten fingers dancing up and down each of American Maid's poor soles. That did it for our heroine and she burst out laughing!

"EHEHEHEHEHE ST-T-T--AH AH AH AHA HA ... STAAAAAAAHP IT!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH OOHOHOHOHOH NOOOO!"

"Oooooh la la", cooed the French Maid, "look how cute her feet are when they wiggle. Keep it up, mes amis!"

And with that, she threw down her feather duster and used both hands to hold back American Maid's toes, exposing the underside of them. "Let's see if those little valleys are ticklish!"

Josée and Albert waved their fingertips as they simulatenously crawled up the balls of the poor maid's feet and reach the sensitive skin at the base of her toes.

American Maid's laughter grew even more hysterical!!

"NOOOO HO HO HO HOOOO! EHEHEH NOT THERE!!! NOT MY TOOOOOOESS AHAHAHAHAHA EHEHEH PLEEEEASE!"

The superheroine's head was trashign from side to side as her whole body was trying to get out of this infernal torture chair. But to no avail, all she could do was flail her feet wildly, and even that was hard now that the French Maid was holding her toes.

"OH MY GOD STAH AHA HAHAHAP! PLEEEEASE STOHOHOHOHP! I'M SO TIHIHIHIH... TI HI HI HI CKLISH AHAHAHA!"

But the villains didn't stop. Letting go of her captive's toes, French Maid let them free to wiggle around. she so enjoyed the sight of bare tootsie wiggling when tickled. Instead, she started running her tickling fingers rapidly up and down each of American Maid's calves from her ankles to her knees.

French Maid's henchmen were still furiously tickling the balls of the american's feet and, when they could, the underside of her deliciously wriggling toes.

The sound of American Maid's laughter filled the abandoned warehouse and echoed off the walls.

"AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH NOOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE AHAHAHA OH PLEASE STOOOOP! EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH HAHAHAH EHEHE"

After about 10 more minutes of tickling and listening with glee to the heroine's laughter, French Maid stopped the tickling of her legs and motioned to her henchmen to stop as well.

American Maid kept on giggling for two solid minutes before she could manage to stay relatively quiet, although breathless.

"So, little Américaine Maid, are you going to give up being Américaine Maid?"

"N-never you... whore..." replied the american bravely between two short breaths

"Well, don't say I didn't give you a choice, chérie. Go ahead, mes amis!", nodded the French Maid to her gang.

Once again, the henchmen attacked American Maid's defenseless bare soles, but French Maid preferred to stand behind and watch with an evil look in her eyes and licking her lips.

"Oh NOOOOOO! EHEHEHEHEHE NOT AGA AHAHAHAHAHAA IN! STOHOHOHOHHOHOHOHOHHOHP IT, AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAA PLEEEEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEASSSSSE! AHAHAHAHA OHOHOHOH"

French Maid walked closer to where her henchmen were and knelt down.

"Leave me some room! I just can't resist those cute little wiggling toes of her, like yummy tiny little saucissons!"

The henchmen, stepped aside and let their fingers slide and tickle up and down each of American Maid's legs, like their boss had done earlier.

Meanwhile, French Maid licked her lips and leant closer to American Maid's toes.

"Oooh ma belle américaine, I am going to enjoy this.", she closed her eyes and wrapped her lips around both of the american's big toes at once. While she sucked on the toes, she let her tongue circle them each in turn.

This new sensation sent a shockwave of different ticklish sensations up American Maid's body.

"Ehehehehehehe cut that out! Ahahahahaha st-t-t-t-op it!!", giggled the Maid.

"mmmh... " was the only reply from the other Maid as she withdrew her lips and continued only with her tongue, sliding it under each wriggling little toe of American Maid's left foot. "Those are so goood... "

French Maid held both of her captive's feet with her hands, tickling each sole with a thumb as her tongue slid in between the toes. French Maid loved the way those toes moved around as the sound of the american's laughter echoed in the warehouse.

"OHOHO STAAHAHAP LICKING MY FEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHET, OH MY GOD! AHAHAHAHAHA"

Lost in a sensuous rapture and her own world, French Maid changed her tactic and started dropping tiny little kisses across one foot, then the other. She loved the texture of American Maid's soles. So silky and smooth despite her active lifestyle. But her favorite delight was in her toes and she soon kissed her way back up, flicking her tongue across the sensitive skin of the soles as she kissed up.

Again and again she twirled her tongue around, across American Maid's wiggling toes. She let her fingers dance on the slender soles of both feet while her lips were making love to those tasty tootsies.

American Maid never knew how long the ordeal lasted, all she could do was laugh and laugh, hardly able to think under the ticklish torture.

"OH GOD PLEEHEHEHEASE, STOP IT! AHAHAHAHAAH DON'T SUOHOHOHOHOCK, DON'T SUUUCK OHOHOH MY TOES AHAHAH SO TICKLI HIHIHIHIHIHHI SH! OH NO, OH NO NOT THERE!!! AHAHAHAAHAHA"

All of a sudden, a loung crashing sound was heard, and everyone froze except for American Maid who kept on giggling, even when she heard the word that made her heart jump in joy.

"SPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON!"

The Tick jumped in through the massive hole in the wall he just punched. Behind him swooped Arthur flapping his wings and Sewer Urchin, standing behind the Tick in his usual quiet, aloof fashion.

"Evildoers, I say to you stop your evil ways!" boomed the big blue mountain of muscle.

"Sacrebleu!", cried the French Maid, "Get those fools!"

French Maid's henchmen, however, knew they were no match for the heroes and fell to their knees, trembling.

"Cowards! Cowards!" yelled the French Maid as she ran towards the Tick and tried to punch him with her little fists.

"Whoa! That is one fiesty French!" noticed the Tick as he grabbed with both hands and lifted her up.

"Let me go, you big blue american pig!"

The Tick walked towards the chair where American Maid was tied up and still gasping for air, her soles glistening with the French Maid's saliva. The Tick's mighty strenght soon had American Maid free.

"T-thanks Tick! How... how did you guys find me?", asked the superheroine, still weak from her ordeal.

"Well, American Maid", answered Arthur, "Sewer Urchin here saw you being kidnapped a while ago and he came to get us at the diner."

"But... how did you find this place?", demanded the French Maid, now being carried under the Tick's muscular arm and kicking wildly.

"That was easy," explained Arthur. "Sewer Urchin saw you had a French license plate on your van. And where else would a French villain hide than in the old abandoned cheese warehouse?"

American Maid found some rope and bound her French namesake tightly. "Well, you little French floozy, I'm American Maid and I'm keeping my name. And YOU're going away for a long time. But don't worry, I think I can pay you a little visit..." whispered the star-spangled crimefighter as she winked.

She made her way out with her prisoner, followed by Sewer Urchin, Arthur and the Tick.

"You know, Arthur," declared the latter with his philosophical voice indicating another proud (but wacky) metaphor, "when evil is afoot in this crazy world, it's up to good guys like us to treat that foot to the tickles of justice. To use the feather of goodness and slide it across the wiggling toes of crime! Do you dig me, chum!?"

"Oh brother..." sighed the moth-like sidekick.

French Maid was sentenced to 20 years in jail for various crimes in France and in the City. A few days after her arrival in the maximum security super prison, two burly guards entered her cell and grabbed each of her arms, pinning her down on her bed while they proceeded to tie her spread-eagled.

"Hey French Maid, you got a visitor!"

The French Maid's eyes grew wide as she saw American Maid saunter in the little cell.

"Thanks, boys, I appreciate the favor!", said the crimefighter as she smiled to the guards.

"Hey, that's the least we can do for you after all you do for this town." replied one of the guards as he grinned. "She's all yours!"

"What? Wait! You... you can't do dis to me! where are you going?? Don't leave me alone with her,nooo!", screamed the French Maid as she saw the guards leave and lock the cell door.

American Maid sat down on the bed between her French namesake's legs and slowly removed her left shoe. She smiled as the French Maid tried to move her foot to keep her shoe on for even a bit longer.

"Well, well, well, what have we here?" cooed American Maid as she dropped the shoes to the floor, exposing a petite, delicate French bare foot. "What lovely feet you have... I hear you love having them tickled... let's see..."

As American Maid drew her fingers closer and closer, a single shout of "Noooooooo" could be heard echoing across the prison...

THE END

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back