• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

you've got the wrong girl f/f sexual ending

rainbow ribs

Sky was lying down on a bed, and she was tied up, her arms where tied above her head and her ankles were tied too. She looked like the letter Y. She slowly started to wake up and when she finally came round she realised she couldn’t move.

“Oh shit”

Said Sky as she tried to pull her arms down, but to no avail. Sky was still fully clothed, she was wearing a white vest, red shorts and cute little white cotton socks, but her shoes have been removed. Sky was in a state of panic, she had no idea what was going on or why she is here. Sky began to struggle with the restraints again

“HELLO, CAN SOMEONE HELP ME, ANYONE, HELP ME PLEASE”

Shouted Sky from the top of her lungs, then all of a sudden the door slowly started to open

“Hello”

Said Sky who is now very scared. The door was now fully open and someone slowly walked into the room.

“Hello Sky are you comfortable”

Said a woman with a smile, she looked quite beautiful with her long blonde hair and blue eyes, her skin was smooth and flawless and was wearing a white t-shirt and jeans, she was 22 years old and stood at 5,9. Sky was looking at this woman with a disgusted look on her face; Sky looked different with shoulder length brown hair and brown eyes, her skin was tanned and soft, she was 20 years old and stood at 5,5, but she was just as beautiful if not more.

“I suppose your wondering why I have you captive in my house hhmm “
Said the woman raising an eyebrow, she slowly started to approach Sky.

“Yeah, what the hell do you want, if I were you I would let me go or else”

Shouted Sky, the woman just laughed at her.

“HA HA HA HA HA HA or else what, I don’t know if you have noticed but right now you are in no position to be making threats”

Sky tried so hard to break free but she was tied up pretty good.

“Ok time for the questions”

Said the woman as she climbed onto the bed next to Sky

“If you want to know, my name is Ruby by the way”

Whispered Ruby into Sky’s ear, Ruby continued to whisper in her ear. The whispered words were tickling Sky.

“Stop it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you’re tickling me ha ha ha”

Laughed Sky as she tried to twist her head away from Ruby’s lips

“Oh ha ha ha ha ha so you’re a ticklish one are you, that’s good?”

Said Ruby as she gave Sky a quick tickle on her ribs, Sky just laughed and shook her head side to side.

“ No please ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha come on, cut it out already ha ha ha ha ha it tickles me to much ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”

Ruby stopped tickling Sky.

“Ok let’s get down to business, you are here because I want to know something, and I want to know where is the money”

Said Ruby

“What are you talking about, I don’t have that much money, maybe a few grand but that’s it I”

“Liar”

Shouted Ruby angrily.

“I know for a fact that you have considerably more than that, and if you don’t tell me where the money is I will be forced to use drastic measures against you”

Threatened Ruby, Sky really had no idea what Ruby was on about and she was getting scared for her life

“Look you’ve got the wrong girl I’m no…..”

Sky was interrupted as Ruby began to poke her in the ribs.

“Wait wait wait no don’t ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he he he he he he ha ha do this ha ha ha ha ha to me he he he he he he he he he”

Sky was in hysterical laughter already and Ruby had barely even started.

“Ok then if you really insist on keeping the information I want to yourself, and if you can’t take this little bit
of tickling then I would recommend that you talk now because it can get a lot worse”

Sang Ruby as she slowly poked and teased Sky’s sides

“Stop it ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha please this isn’t fair ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, why does it have to be tickling ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”

Sky had tears rolling down her cheeks.

“Where’s the money?”

Asked Ruby as she slowly raised Sky’s vest so she could see Sky’s tummy. Ruby stopped tickling Sky for a moment.

“Please you’ve got the wrong girl I swear”

Said Sky through heavy breathing, Ruby stuck her finger inside of sky’s bellybutton and wiggled her finger inside of it, Sky twisted this way and that to try to escape the tickling fingers, and this technique was way too much for Sky to handle.

“Do you really think I’m that stupid, I know you have money?”

Laughed Ruby mockingly as she continued tickling Sky’s bellybutton

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NAA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT THERE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA IT’S TOO TICKLISH PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NOT MY BELLYBUTTON HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STOP PLEASE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HA HA HA HA HA I CAN’T HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA TAKE ANYHE HE HE HE HE HE HE MORE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA”

Laughed Sky who is now in an absolute ticklish mess, Ruby’s finger still continued torturing the poor girl’s bellybutton and was showing no signs of mercy, Ruby was actually starting to enjoy this poor girl laugh and scream.

“Hey Sky where’s the money, come on tell me, then the torture will stop?”

Sang Ruby as she poked sky’s sides again but was working up to her underarms, sky new this and tried to pull her arms down, this was one of the most worst ticklish spots on her body.

“PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO NO NO NO ANYWHERE BUT THERE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DON’T TICKLE ME THERE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA PLEHEHEHEHEHEASE NO MORE TICKLING HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NO MORE I BEG OF YOU HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA”

Laughed and screamed Sky, Ruby noticed that this was torturous to sky, almost painful so she kept ticking her there for half an hour non stop, then suddenly Sky passed out.

“Enjoy your rest while you can, we will continue later”

Said Ruby as she left the room.
Two hours later Sky woke up.

“Oh no I’m still tied; it’s not fair why can’t she just leave me alone, I’M NOT THE ONE YOU WANT, YOU
BITCH, WHY CAN’T YOU JUST LET ME GO”

Cried Sky through gritted teeth. Ruby came in and sat next to Sky, Sky tried to move away from her, but she just couldn’t.

“Now now, there’s no need to shout my dear, and if you are going to get upset and angry then I’ll just have to put a smile on your face”

Said Ruby as she got up and headed towards Sky’s feet.

“I SWEAR IF I EVER GET OUT OF THIS, I’LL KICK YOUR ARS SO HARD”

Shouted Sky, Ruby just laughed at her.

“Hey now there is absolutely no need to get nasty”

Said Ruby playfully as she started to stroke Sky’s sock covered foot, up and down from heel to toe and making pattern like motions on her foot. Sky’s leg and foot shook, the whole of her body shook, the laughs and screams that were coming out of Sky’s mouth were incredible.

“NO NO NO NAHAHAHAHAHA NANAANAHAHAHAHAHA DON’T TICKLE MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHET PLEASE HAHAHA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP NO MORE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA NAHAHAHA MORE TICKLING HA HA HA HA HA I SWEAR I’M NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT THE ONE YOU WANT HA HA HA HA HA HA”

Pleaded Sky through hysterical laughter

“You know Sky I’m only using one finger and you still have your socks on, I would hate to see the reaction if I used all my fingers and removed your socks”

Teased Ruby who continued the one finger technique on Sky’s foot

“NO PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HA HA AAAAAAAHHAAHAHAHAHA DON’T DO THAT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA TO MY FOOT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA”

Begged Sky through teary eyes due from laughter. Ruby slowly started to peel away Sky’s socks from both feet, Ruby was honestly not much of an appreciator of feet, but she thought that Sky’s feet were just adorable

“You know, I’m not really a huge fan of feet, but I have to say you have some nice looking pair of feet and I bet that they are very very ticklish without your precious little socks to protect your soles ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”

Laughed Ruby, Sky’s feet were a size six and looked like she took great care of them, she had high arches and her toenails were polished a reddish colour.

“STAHAHAHAHAP STOP STAHAHAHAHAHAP NO NO NO NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH AHA HA HA I CAN’T TAKE IT HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHA HA AHAAAHAHHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHA GET YOUR HAHAHAHAHAHANDS OF MY FEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHET PLEASE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I’M BEGGING YOU HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HAAHAHAHA”

Laughed Sky as Ruby used all her fingers and raked her nails on Sky’s sensitive soles. Ruby stopped tickling Sky and got off the bed

“I’ll be back in one minute, try not to go anywhere”

Joked Ruby as she left the room, Sky was so warn out from all this laughing; she took this opportunity to breathe. Ruby came back with a bottle of lotion in one hand and a huge hairbrush in the other. Sky looked terrified.

“What are you going to do with those?”

Asked Sky nervously, Ruby went back to the feet and said

“I’ll tell you what, you tell me where the money is and I won’t use this or if you don’t tell me then I can
promise you that this will be a very dramatic experience for someone like you, especially someone like you”

Sky didn’t know what to do, if she lied and told Ruby that the money was hidden somewhere in her house Ruby will come back and torture her all over again, but if she tells the truth, which is that she doesn’t have any money, Ruby will call her a liar and continue the torturous tickling. Sky just remained silent and started to prepare herself for the sensations that where about to follow

“You’re a stubborn one aren’t you ha ha ha ha, ok then have it your way”

Said Ruby as she squeezed the lotion into her hands and wiped it onto Sky’s feet

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha”

Laughed Sky as the lotion was being wiped on her feet.

“Ok last chance, where is the money Sky?”

Asked Ruby as she hovered the brush over Sky’s foot, Sky was getting very angry as she clenched her fists and gritted her teeth

“I DON’T HAVE ANY MONEY, DON’T YOU FUCKING GET IT, I WOULD OF TOLD YOU AGES A FUCKING GO BECAUSE I CAN’T STAND THIS TICKLING, AND HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A LIAR, YOU ARE JUST LOOKING FOR EXCUSES TO TORTURE ME WITH!!!!”

Screamed Sky, then the restraints broke as Sky’s anger made her stronger, her arms were free. Ruby quickly tried to grab Sky’s arms, but Sky ducked down, causing Ruby to bang her own head and fall unconscious. Sky quickly untied her ankles and got out of the bed, Sky looked at Ruby and a thought went through her head

“I’m going to do the same thing to you and see how you like”

Whispered Sky to herself. Sky tied Ruby’s arms and legs in the same way that Ruby had her tied, except she made sure that Ruby was extra secure, Sky was not about to let this woman escape without giving her a taste of her own medicine.
Ruby slowly started to wake up

“looks like someone is finally waking up”

Said Sky, Ruby tried to pull her arms down but couldn’t.

“Hey what gives, Sky you let me go or else”

Shouted Ruby as she struggled

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, hey I don’t know if you have noticed, but you are now in no position to be making threats like that to me, the tables have turned and now it’s your turn to take”

Laughed Sky evilly as she sat next to Ruby’s side.

“This is ridiculous, just let me go and I might go easy on you”

Said Ruby nervously, Sky shook her head in a no form.

“Where do you keep your money?”

Asked Sky, Ruby was confused.

“What, your asking me because I asked you aren’t you, except the difference is that I don’t have any money, ha ha ha ha, so there”

Laughed Ruby proudly

“That maybe so, however you didn’t believe me, so why should I believe you, so unless you tell me I will be forced to use drastic measures against you”

Said Sky as she hovered her hands over Ruby’s ribs

“Go ahead, it won’t work on me anyway because I’m not ticklish”

Laughed Ruby, Sky was disappointed to hear that, but she could be lying, there’s only one way to find out.

“Oh your not ticklish hhmm, then if that’s the case then you wouldn’t mind if I did this”

Sky teased then poked Ruby in the ribs, this caused Ruby to yelp

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH DON’T DO THAT”

Screamed Ruby, Sky then new that Ruby was well indeed ticklish.

“Oh I’m sorry did that tickle?”

Teased Sky who was giggling to herself

“YES IT DID, oh I mean that I just, it just made me jump that’s all, it didn’t tickle, it didn’t tickle at all”

Lied Ruby, she really didn’t know that she was ticklish, she wasn’t ticklish when she was little girl so everyone got bored and stopped, so it has been a very long time since she’s been tickled.

“You know, I should punish you for lying to me about your body’s sensitivity, so are you going to tell me where the money is?”

Sang Sky as she brought her hands closer and closer to Ruby’s sides, Ruby tightened every muscle in her body and said

“but I don’t have any mon…”

Ruby was cut off as Sky played her ribs like a piano, Ruby’s back arched off the bed up and down and side to side, to try to avoid the tickling fingers, but Sky’s fingers followed Ruby’s every movement

“HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAVE ANY MONEY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I DON’T HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAVE ANY MONEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA”

Laughed Ruby who was struggling.

“So you are ticklish then, come on admit, admit it, tickle tickle tickle, someone is ticklish, yes they are, oh yes they are”

Teased Sky as she tickled Ruby’s ribs

“NO HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I’M NAHAHAHAHAHAHAT TICKLISH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA I’M NOT TICKLISH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I’M NOT TICKLISH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HAHA AHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHAAAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAHAHA NAAHAHAHAHAHAH NAHAHAHAHA NAHAHAHAHAT TICKLISH”

Said Ruby through hysterical laughter, Ruby wouldn’t admit that she is ticklish, even though she clearly is very ticklish. Sky then started to tickle her way up to Ruby’s underarms, Sky new that it was the worst place for herself. Sky started to lightly stroke Ruby’s underarms and then started galloping her fingers over the smooth hairless skin, Sky could not hear Ruby laughing or screaming or pleading, but Ruby’s whole body shook, her eyes were tightly closed and her mouth was wide open, Ruby was now in a state of silent laughter. Sky could see that this was affecting Ruby an awful lot and almost felt sorry for her, but the sorrow went away when she remembered that Ruby spent a good half an hour tickling her underarms, so she continued, Ruby was still in silent laughter as tears poured from her eyes.

“You know, you really shouldn’t give what you can’t take, wouldn’t you agree Ruby?”

Laughed Sky then stopped tickling Ruby so that she can catch her breath, Ruby’s chest was heaving up and down and her face was red and sweaty.

“wow I have to say you are actually one of the most ticklish girls I’ve seen, your more ticklish than me, and to think you were dishing it out a little while ago, now I’m going to be completely honest with you, I don’t care about the money, that was not the point, but the point is that I want to get my revenge on you, I want to make you suffer, so I’m going to continue a for a while, so are you still going to deny that your ticklish, come on just say it ?”

Said Sky in a sexy toned voice, Ruby was not looking forward to this.

“Why do you want me to say it?”

Moaned Ruby, Sky got up and walked towards the feet and said

“I just want you to admit the fact that you are excruciatingly painfully ticklish, it might make you feel better”

Ruby just snarled and shouted

“NEVER”

“Ok then so until you admit it I will tickle your feet relentlessly”

Sang Sky, Ruby was already bare footed, she had size 7 feet, there was not a trace of callus in sight, her toe nails weren’t polished but they were nicely trimmed. Sky ran a single finger along Ruby’s right foot and Ruby let out a huge yelp and her back arched off the bed.

“Hey if I remember correctly you were going to tickle my feet with a brush, maybe I should do the same to you”

Said Sky as she picked up the hairbrush and lotion. Ruby was in a state of panic, she had absolutely no idea what this was going to feel like.

“But I didn’t use the brush, I didn’t get the chance to, so you shouldn’t use it on me”

Snapped Ruby, Sky squeezed the lotion into her hands and applied it on Ruby’s feet.

“You may not of used it, but you were going to and also you knocked me out and kidnapped me, you tied me
up, tickled me and continuously called me a liar, so I think I have every right to use this”

Barked Sky and brushed the soles of Ruby’s left foot slowly up and down, the reaction that Sky was getting from this was un imaginable, Ruby’s foot was twisting this way and that way and was bucking up and down continuously, the laughs and screams were almost deafening, Sky put her arm round Ruby’s ankle as it was struggling way to much and brushed her toes from the littlest toe to the biggest toe.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHT ARE YOU HA HA HA HA HA HA AHAHAHAHAHHAHA HA AHA HA HA HA OH GAHAHAHAHAHAHAD IT’S HA HA HA HA HA HA AHAHAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA NAHAHA NAHAHA NAHAHAH NAHAHAHA HA HA AH AHA HA HA AH AHA”

Ruby was in extreme ticklish agony, she just had no energy left, but she seems to be buckling up and down an awful lot. Sky was very pleased with her work but she still hasn’t gotten Ruby to say that she is ticklish, what’s the big deal anyway, why won’t she just admit it, if she admits it then the tickling will stop, Sky stopped tickling Ruby’s foot for a moment

“Are you going to admit yet, remember if you just say it then the tickling will stop and you will be relieved”

Said Sky waiting for an answer, Ruby shook her head in a no form and said through heavy breathing

“Don’t you get it, I won’t admit it, I will never admit it because if I did that means that I am weak and I will never give in to someone of the likes of you, DO YOU HEAR ME SKY, NEVER, YOU WILL NOT BREAK ME EVER,
SO GIVE UP”

Sky was just about to give up, but then an idea came to her head ‘it has to work’ she thought to herself
“No I will not give up, I will break you because I have a cunning plan, and you possibly couldn’t last 2 minutes, so to save yourself just admit the fact that you are ticklish then I won’t do it”
Threatened Sky, Ruby just barked back

“FUCK YOU BITCH”

Sky had a huge evil grin on her face

“Ok then have it your way”

Whispered Sky as she went towards Ruby’s side. Ruby was actually scared, what was Sky going to do? Her question was answered as Sky got a sharp pair of scissors and cut away Ruby’s jeans.

“HEY WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?”

Shouted Ruby, who was in a state of panic. Sky then started to cut Ruby’s panties and peeled them away. Ruby was now completely vulnerable round her vaginal area. Sky laughed wickedly

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I have you now, you really think that you will be able to resist this, think again. I will make you cum and then you will be begging and pleading me to continue?”

Said Sky and started to gently massage Ruby’s vagina and clit.

“Oh ha ha ha hmm mmm no ha ha ha ha no hmm mmm mmm stop”

Moaned Ruby, truth is that she wants it to carry on. Sky then grabbed the brush and very gently brushed around and on the vagina, Ruby was screaming and moaning with sexual pleasure. Ruby’s nipples were hard and swollen and her vagina was wet, as Sky continued teasing the vaginal area. Suddenly Sky stopped

“No don’t stop don’t stop, please make me cum make me cum”

Begged Ruby who was very hot.

“If you want me to make you cum then you have to admit to me that you are ticklish, then I will do what ever you want to you”

Said Sky slowly, Ruby could not resist no longer.

“OK OK I ADMIT IT I’M TICKLISH I’M EXTREMELY PAINFULLY TICKLISH, I ADMIT I’LL ADMIT ANYTHING”

Shouted Ruby, Sky smiled and said

“Ok then like I promised let’s sexually pleasure ourselves”

Sky untied Ruby and removed her clothing, she then dimmed the lights and slowly crawled into bed.

Last edited:
oh thankyou, i'll see if i can write another story, it may not be the best but if it involves tickling then it's good right ;D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back