PDA

View Full Version : Impossible to buy

TKMarick
04-11-2009, 09:48 PM
I sometimes bought some video in past, without any problems. Now your new shopping chart it doesn't work. I spent more than half an hour, trying to charge more than one video in the shopping chart, cause the wondering clips were in different pages. Any time I pass from one page to another, the chosen videos are removed from the chart and I have to open a new shopping chart for the new clip. But the new clip will be removed at the moment I will change page.
So, after one hour, I bought nothing.

I have to do something different to order some of your videos?

Thanks, Marick.

TKMarick
04-12-2009, 06:22 PM
Last night I liked to buy four clips in four different pages, but maybe I did something wrong.

So I decided to simply follow the instructions on the site today.
I looked for the wondering videos and I tryed to find the ADD SELECTED CLIP button. Cause this button doesn't exist, I clicked on ADD TO CHART button (the only one present near the video clip). I did the same for each clip I liked to buy. When all the clips were selected (or better, I thought they were) I click the CHECK OUT button, like the instruction suggested me.
Suddenly I was send to the ENTER SITE AGREEMENT page, in which I have to click on Enter to enter Clip4Sale. I cliked Enter and I start from page 1 of the site. I selected the clips againg, I clicked the CHECK OUT button again, I entered the Enter Site Agreement page again, I entered the page 1 again and so on.

Are you sure your system is really working good?
Maybe YOU did something wrong.

Waiting to buy something, I send you kisses.
Marick

TKMarick
04-17-2009, 12:27 PM
I personally thank Clip4Sale staff for all their answers.
If a commercial site doesn't need to sell clips, I can help buying them!

Bye bye,
Marick.