• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Impossible to buy

TKMarick

TMF Expert
I sometimes bought some video in past, without any problems. Now your new shopping chart it doesn't work. I spent more than half an hour, trying to charge more than one video in the shopping chart, cause the wondering clips were in different pages. Any time I pass from one page to another, the chosen videos are removed from the chart and I have to open a new shopping chart for the new clip. But the new clip will be removed at the moment I will change page.
So, after one hour, I bought nothing.

I have to do something different to order some of your videos?

Thanks, Marick.

Last night I liked to buy four clips in four different pages, but maybe I did something wrong.

So I decided to simply follow the instructions on the site today.
I looked for the wondering videos and I tryed to find the ADD SELECTED CLIP button. Cause this button doesn't exist, I clicked on ADD TO CHART button (the only one present near the video clip). I did the same for each clip I liked to buy. When all the clips were selected (or better, I thought they were) I click the CHECK OUT button, like the instruction suggested me.
Suddenly I was send to the ENTER SITE AGREEMENT page, in which I have to click on Enter to enter Clip4Sale. I cliked Enter and I start from page 1 of the site. I selected the clips againg, I clicked the CHECK OUT button again, I entered the Enter Site Agreement page again, I entered the page 1 again and so on.

Are you sure your system is really working good?
Maybe YOU did something wrong.

Waiting to buy something, I send you kisses.
Marick

I personally thank Clip4Sale staff for all their answers.
If a commercial site doesn't need to sell clips, I can help buying them!

Bye bye,
Marick.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back