• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Layaz

Sari is known as one of the sexiest attire for Indian women. It exposes the parts that are known for its sexiness. Maya takes her blood red coloured sari to whole new level. Her plump breasts are trying to escape from the tightness of her short tube top. Her navel plays hide and seek when she sways her hips. Her sides and back are covered with her see-through sari. The term ‘uncover by covering’ suits her. Its Diwali eve and she is ready to party in a very naughty method.

Maya decided to celebrate this year at Riya’s place. Riya is her friend as well as workmate. The party had a combination of people from different culture and background. Drinks, food and Bollywood music was rocking to the max.

Maya was drunk and grooving with a whole bunch of people. Most men just couldn’t take their eyes from her. James, one of her colleague from a different department, started to hold her hips to sway her while dancing. Maya yelped.

‘ Sorry James, that tickles’, said Maya.

‘Wow, you do have sensitive nerves. I dare you to be tickled’, said James.

Maya is known as unbeatable when it comes to the game of ‘I dare you’. She has been dared from eating raw eggs to asking strangers for a kiss.

‘Oh don’t dare me, I will definitely win’, Maya replied.

‘Really! I dare you to be tickled for 500 bucks’, said James.

‘Bring it on James, brrrrrring it on. Can’t wait to see your loser look’, Maya challenged.

‘Go Maya, go go go go go’, cheered the already drunk party people.

Maya’s hands and legs are held down to the floor. Fingers than started to crawl and teased down from her elbows towards her shaven underarm. Maya was trying hard not to make any sound but could not stop from moving. Then she felt a stroke at her underarms.

‘OH STOP!! Ok really no more, I can’t do it’, she said.

‘No baby, it just started, there is loooong way to go’, said James.

The tickling at her underarms suddenly became very intense. Maya was laughing, screaming and swearing. Another unknown guy started to lick her right underarm.

‘Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, HAHAHAHAHA, No mor, hahahha, don’t li lic lick plese, hahha’ screamed Maya.

Just then another man moved her sari at her tummy to expose her navel. He started to finger and lick the juicy navel. Maya was moving from side to side and up and down.

‘You can’t escape bitch’, said a voice.

‘Try her feet. Carry her sari up to her thigh. Her sides do her sides’, cheered the group.

Maya’s supervisor who was also drunk took a peacock feather, which was put as a decoration. He started to use the feather to tickle her size 5 feet. Maya was too furious and helpless.

‘ Seriously cut it out. I lose I lose’, she said.

When Maya moved up and down to escape from torture, one of her breast popped out.

‘Hey hey look what we have here. A new guest who wants the game’, said James.

‘Hahaha, No James no, that’s too much’, said Maya.

‘Kutchi kutchi koooo’, James pull down her tube top and tickled her breasts.

Maya just couldn’t believe this is happening to her. Her nipple was erected.
‘You enjoying it’, asked a voice.

James started to use his mouth as a creative way to tickle. He licked her nipples in small circles.

‘Hahahaha, mmmmmmm hehe, no more you assholes, mmmm’, screamed Maya. She felt pleasure, pain, and anger all at ones. Every inch of her body is being tickled.

James and another guy then started to suck her nipples. She felt her breast really wet. Another man started to tickle her neck. Her underarms are constantly licked and tickled. She felt her inner thighs are being licked and someone started to finger her womanhood. Her sari is barely on her.

‘I beg you, please stop, hahahaha, no more, mmmm’, she begged.

‘Do you like it sexy? Do you? What? You want more?’ asked James.

The tickling then started to become more of a sensual stroke. She felt an intense to burst inside. Her panties were wet and the tickling got slower and slower and suddenly it stop. She felt being carried.

Next morning, she woke up on Riya’s bed alone with 500 dollars on the floor. She came out of the room to Riya and another man passed out from being drunk . She remembered the event that took place yesterday.

‘Should do that more’, she thought. :hmm:

MORE!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!!! MORE!!!!!!! :D :D :D very nice man. just when i was thinking of writing an indian tickling story, one actually comes along. :) i want more.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back