• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michelle Ryan (Eastenders/Dr Who) Tickled F/F sexual at end Cameo Hayley Williams

ChaosControl

TMF Poster
Anyone from Britain probably know who Michelle Ryan is, she was in the Dr Who special on at easter, she was also Zoe In Eastenders i think, For anyone outside of Britain or doesn't know who she is... follow this link. If you want stories involving certain people just ask and i'll see what i can do :)

Story outline, don't want to get to deep in to story and go on for ages with no Tickling so basically, little plot and then Tickling, after all it is a short story and thats what we all want :p

http://www.inentertainment.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/michelleryanisbionicwoman.jpg

Michelle Ryan had been training all day for a new part in a big budget film, it was about time she was getting outside of London, the film was a new Hollywood epic, she was too be the new Lara Croft, she may have gotten outside of London, but she had only travelled to Snowdonia mountain range in Wales

"Well its nicer than London, i can breathe, but when i was told i was going to be in a Hollywood film, i expected to travel further than Wales" sighed Michelle

"Would you stop moaning, Wales is great, its nice, look at the views, how beautiful they are" butted in Hayley Williams of Paramore

"You don't even need to be here, your just doing the song for the film anyway" shouted Michelle

"Yes well we wanted to get a feel of what you guys we're upto, and when we heard it was in Wales, well we thought we would do some of our film there if thats ok with you"

Hayley was sarcastic towards Michelle, but didn't like how moody she was, she knew many on the set we're angry at her, but no one more than the new young girl who was appearing in her first film, she was short and thin, 21 and very good looking, they all thought maybe michelle was getting jealous of her.

"Action!"

"Here we go again" Moaned Michelle ...

Later that night as they went to their hotels, Michelle fell asleep very quickly..

Michelle woke up and tried to move, her hands we're tied to the side, her arms we're fully stretched, and her ankles we're tied to the bottom of the bed. She was in her PJ's, a little white top and white tracksuit bottoms, and little pink socks, she was also blind folded

"Hello? I didn't know we we're already doing this scene, but im not in costume?"

"This is no scene dear" Said a voice

"Who are you, why am i tied up"?

"People on set are getting abit tired to say the least of your attitude, so i thought i would teach you a lesson"

"Who are you!?"

"First i thought abit of fun for you, but teaching at the same time, i always thought i would be a great teacher"

"I said who are you?" Michelle couldnt reconise the voice, the voice was obviously fake as it was forced

"Dont you worry about that"

Slowly fingers started stroking her forearm, and lightly going up and down her arm, it sent shivers down Michelle

"What are you doing? Stop touching me" It felt nice, but she was scarred

The fingers got into the armpit, and she started to feel weird sensations, she tried to bring her arm down

"Oh what's this? Are we ticklish?"

She tickled both armpits lightly, Michelle's face screwed up, but she did not laugh, 'A little bit, why are you doing this"

"A little is better than nothing, because i want to teach you a lesson of course"

Fingers started to Tickle her belly, she went under her white top "hehehehe, noo dont Tickle my belly, hehe please, hehe im hehesohehehrrryyy"

"You think this is Tickling, im barely tracing your belly, how about this" She put her finger in her bellybutton and started wiggling about

"PLEASE HAHAHA NOOO STOPPP! I HATE IT, URGGHHH GET YOUR HAHAHA HAHA"

"Get what?

"Your finger hahaha out of my bellybutton!!! STOP!"

Michelle started thrashing about, her breasts we're really jumping over the place, she obviously had no bra on

The tickling got worse as she started tickling one of her underarms at the same time, this time she tickled alot more

"pleasee stoppp what do hahaHAAHHAA PLEASE!!!!!"

"Your making no sense dear, aww your so Ticklish, and i haven't tickled many places yet"

She stopped Tickling for a second, Michelle found this torture, but found it quite exciting at the same time, she hadn't been tickled since she was young, she hated it all her life, but this was nice, the nails on her skin felt good, and horrible at the same time

"Is that all you got? hehe have to do better than that, HAHAHAHAHAHA"

At that she felt her sides being squezzed, this drove her mad, it wa sso ticklish, she couldnt believe it, she felt more ticklish now then when she was younger

"HAHAHAAHAAAAAAAAAAA NOOOOOOOOOOO HEHEHE HAHAHA NO! STOP PLEASE I CANT BREATHE!"

the Tickling didn't stop, but got worse, Michelle was getting turned on at how useless she was, someone had her strapped down, and had complete control with her, making her laugh at her will

"I think we should take this top off now"

'What! No dont take it off!" Michelle knew she was getting turned on, and her nipples we're really hard now, she would be naked to the person torturing her, the only thing she knew about this person, was that it was a girl, she could tell by the way she tickled, and the way her nails felt

"ooo you have nice breasts, big nipples you have, is someone having fun?"

Michelle just started to blush, she really had no control, and she loved it

She started to tickle Michelle's belly, tracing her fingers around, up her sides into her armpits, and then around her breast, tracing the shape and back to her belly

"hehe, hehe that feels nice"

At this the Tickling had stopped

'Why have you stopped, keep going please

"Why should i tickle you?"

"Please!"

"Tell me you love being Tickled by me"

'I love being tickled by you! Please keep tickling me!"

"Tell me where you want to be tickled?"

"My Nipples, please touch me"

'No" laughed her captor

"What, please im begging!"

I dont want to tickle your nipples yet, i want to make you laugh at the moment, not moan"

'Please just touch me, i cant stand it"

"Not in the way you want to be touched, now where else are you Ticklish?"

Michelle thought about it, her knees we're ticklish, but she wanted to be touched"

"Are your legs Ticklish? here?" She squeezer her inner thigh, inches away from her Vagina, it sent shivers down her again

"hehe YES THERE, please!"

"Well these leggings better come off" she felt scirssor ripping them apart, but Michelle did not care

'heheehehe" Sunddenly fingers we're tracing around her inner thighs, and her panty line, she wanted to be touched more than anything, she hadn't ever been this frustrated, she always got what she wanted, Michelle started feeling great, she was laughing but she felt so hornym it felt so good, she was in ecstasy

The fingers started going down her legs

'No where are you going, go back up, please"

The Tickling had begun around her knee's, and under the back of her legs, but it did not Tickle, just felt ok, but not as good and ticklish as her inner thighs

"It doesnt tickle below my thighs, please come back"

"I like the way you beg, are your feet Ticklish? They look rather cute twitching, i have been watching them whilst Tickling you, are they Ticklish?

"My feet? Are feet normally Ticklish?" Michelle was confused, no one had ever touched her feet in her life

"Are you telling me you have never had your feet tickled?"

"No one has ever touched my feet in my life, i never knew feet could be ticklish, but forget about my feet, who cares there just feet, please tickle my inner thighs"

"i care about feet, im amazed no one has touched your feet, they look delicious in socks, i cant wait to get them off and see if there Ticklish, i think you'll love the way i touch your feet"

Michelle didn't really understand, she didn't care for her feet, but this person was speaking about her feet like people spoke about her breasts, like they we're amazing, she felt her socks being slowly taken off, a finger traced up her bare sole, her foot twitched

'OMG THAT TICKLES!"

" Oh yes, thats what i like" She started tracing one finger up and down her sole

'hehehehehe that hehehetichehehe tick heheh TICKLES HAHA,"

'Wow your foot is so ticklish, im only Tickling one foot with one fingers, i cant wait till i have both feet with 10 fingers"

Michelle had never had her feet touched, but it felt so good, her other sock got ripped off, on her other foot a finger went inbetween her toes, it was really Ticklish

"HAHA TOESS, HA TICKLESSSSSSS SO HAHAHAHAH MUCH"

"Its going to get worse, i assure you"

"the worse it gets, the more i like it" Moaned michelle

Suddenly she felt something wet go along her sole, it didnt Tickle as much as it felt nice

"Was that your tonque, hehe"

"yes, you like"

"yes, please keep licking my feet"

Her feet had a soft wet tonque go up and down her soles, then her toes we're being sucked, Michelle was quietly giggling, now she was unbelievably horny, this made her feel amazing, It tickled, but very little, it felt amazing

Then it stopped and she felt a tonque lightly tracing her nipple, Michelle started moaning, no one had ever made her moanded by not even touching her vagina before, this was amazing

She then felt a hand go under her panties and squeeze her clit, her body was shuddering, it was the most amazing feeling in the world, and it git better, she felt fingers lightly go deep into her, pressing the walls of her vagina, and a thumb was rubbing her clit at the same time, then she was being kissed

Michelle was moaning loud, she had never felt this before, not this extreme, never as nice as this, maybe for the first time in her life she would climax, she would orgasm.

It stopped, the kissing, the fingering and clit rubbing!

'What please im so close! Please let me come!"

She then felt her panties slide down her legs, and something wet touched her clit, she was being licked, it felt so nice, and then one hand reached down and started tickling her foot very softly and the other hand was used to finger her and rub the walls of her vagina

"hehhe, mmmmm heheh mm this is so good! mmmm"

Then Michelle felt it, her whole body started shaking, she had reached orgasm for the first time in her life, being touched for barely a few minutes.

"Next time you moan on set, remember what its like to really moan"

Michelle's Blind Fold had been taken off, the blind fold had made such as impact as she never knew what was going to happen. The light was blinding, she tensed her eyes for a moment and then looked at a person, blurred by her sight focusing.

"HAYLEY!"

"Yes it was me, the reason im here was to do that to you, not just to see Wales"

"Hayley that was amazing! Will you let me do that to you sometime! PLEASE?"

"I dont know, im really Ticklish"

'Please, i'll make you orgasm harder than you ever have before, just like you have done me"

"hehe, thank you im glad you enjoyed it, well if you can get me tied up like that, then sure, i'll be happy to let you Tickle me"

"Are you going to untie me now?"

"No i want more fun later, one more time before you get me"

THE END

Hope you enjoyed

Im new to this, well i say new, Over a month, wrote a few stories now, im Grateful for all comments :D And all messages are welcome :D

I don't know from East Enders (I've heard of it but...?), but I have seen Coronation Street, they show it on CBC here in Canada. I think that bitch dark hared dame who runs thing at the factory should get hers. Maybe a gang tickling would work ;)

I got a fever, and the prescription is more of this story!

Excellent story by the way, all though I knew all along it was Hayley.

can't wait for the second part! I want to read about Hayley Williams's feet and body being mercilessly tickled!

Not bad, not bad at all. Though I'm sure Michelle Ryan has had plenty of orgasms :p A reversal with Hayley Williams as the lee would definatley be worth a read! Nice work :D

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back