• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Blue Lagoon

Lady Tickler

TMF Poster
Last night at 12:30am(Eastern Time) The Movie Blue Lagoon was on and it featured a male actor(not sure of the name) tickling Brooke Shields on her sides. Cute little scene. Thought you all would like to know

Maybe it's just my male perspective but I remember watching for that scene with great anticipation and then thinking, Geez that was lame! A better possibility occurs shortly after when the boy chases Brooke along the beach and tackles her onto the sand and they're laughing. I thought, Oh boy now he's really gonna tickle her good...but, alas, nothing of the sort happens. I found the director's/writer's lack of follow-through on this appalling. If only they'd had the foresight to consult with us first...

actor's identity

The actor's name is Christopher Atkins.

The whole movie was pretty lame. Shields' hair was glued to her nipples, so that her breasts would never show. A body double was used for all topless shots. Not worth the price of rental--be glad that you saw it for free.

I can't find a clip on this HERE or anywhere on youtube? Was it posted

Perhaps it was brief?

I agree-lame movie and a lame tickling scene to boot. Seemed so forced-could have been so much more!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back