• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Formatting

Surfy

TMF Novice
I realize this is in the wrong section and I will remove this as soon as it is answered, but how the hell do you format a story on this forum? I'm specifically having problems getting it to show indents, even when using the indents button up top?

Thanks for any help

write the story up in wordpad or something and use copy and paste..

Surfy,

As is the case with almost all web pages, indents aren't recognized in forum posts. It might be possible using some advanced formatting code, but in general, it's considered proper not to use them. Double spaces between paragraphs are appreciated, though.

HTML tags are recognized for emphases like bold and italic text.

I've found that using 5-10 spaces is close to one indent, so you could also do that.

However, as Coda said, double-spacing between paragraphs generally makes a story clearer/easier to read on monitors.

Thanks. I actually figured it out. You just have to put half of the HTML tag in front of the paragraph and half at the end.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back