• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ebony hotbody F/F

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Marcy is smoking hot, perfect body and perfectly ticklish! Tasha wrecks her, punishing her armpits and her very ticklish navel and stomach. Tasha goes back and forth between her armpits and navel, killing Marcy with some massive raspberries.

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store; Tickle Abuse 2

I will also have several new updates on my f/m, m/f clips4sale store throughout the weekend: Tickle Abuse

very sexy navel...
I'd like to see a finger wiggling inside her belly button for a while

What I love about Tasha is the look on her face. She looks like a girl who got the job of her dreams. It's like imagining you could do this as you grew up and then suddenly, you end up exactly where you wanted to be. I've never seen someone enjoy what they do like she does.

AMAZING. SIMPLY AMAZING.... WHAT A GREAT TICKLEEE.... ALSO THE TICKLING GENIUS OF TASHA....

Great companion to the stock tickling clip. Marcy is so fucking hot as well as Tasha. Smooth belly at the mercy of the old fashioned raspberries. Love it.

Damn. I got this clip last night, and it was worth it. This girl took a brutal tickling from Tasha. And hardly begged. Took it like a champ. Please bring her back for a Brooke-Tasha doubleteam. She'll beg then.

would you mind do another one with her just navel tickling, and having Tasha sticking one finger in her navel to tickle it???? please!!!!

I bought this one...

...and while she is not horribly ticklish, Tasha's skills get her going to the point where it really looked unbearable for her. Tasha seems to keep her off guard by tickling different spots every few seconds, then lingering on hot spots then jumping around:gonao:. I can say this woman seems to love tickling!!!:shock: the raspberries seem to have good effect most of the time i really would love to see this girl tagteamed and lickled.
Anyway "ebony hotbody" is really really sexy and has a great body and a nice laugh. I was not disappointed at all!

Good stuff Tommy

...and while she is not horribly ticklish, Tasha's skills get her going to the point where it really looked unbearable for her. Tasha seems to keep her off guard by tickling different spots every few seconds, then lingering on hot spots then jumping around:gonao:. I can say this woman seems to love tickling!!!:shock: the raspberries seem to have good effect most of the time i really would love to see this girl tagteamed and lickled.
Anyway "ebony hotbody" is really really sexy and has a great body and a nice laugh. I was not disappointed at all!

Good stuff Tommy

Thanks, although I love when a lee begs and screams, it is sometimes much sexier when she doesn't, gets you wondering!

i am not so much into the beggin and the screamin...I do love to see the ticklee contort and fall in and out of silent laughter. Also when their body tenses and jumps before they even feel tickling is a sure fire sign a girl is ticklish...
Anyway I think you are the only one (consistently) putting out high quality tickling vids with women of color...

again
great stuff!!!

i am not so much into the beggin and the screamin...I do love to see the ticklee contort and fall in and out of silent laughter. Also when their body tenses and jumps before they even feel tickling is a sure fire sign a girl is ticklish...
Anyway I think you are the only one (consistently) putting out high quality tickling vids with women of color...

again
great stuff!!!

I have another new ebony video coming soon, just have to edit it, and Ethiopian model, very sexy.

holy fucking shit upon first look I damn near shot a load but my brain exploded first. this is by far the sexiest lee I've ever seen in my life. please you gotta make more vids with her.

would you mind do another one with her just navel tickling, and having Tasha sticking one finger in her navel to tickle it???? please!!!!

YES!!! My thoughts exactly! Please Tommy make it happen. But with baby oil all over that body! Something about a slick shining belly helpless and ready for the tickling that is so incomparable. Add the snaking finger driving deep into the navel and we got a masterpiece.

YES!!! My thoughts exactly! Please Tommy make it happen. But with baby oil all over that body! Something about a slick shining belly helpless and ready for the tickling that is so incomparable. Add the snaking finger driving deep into the navel and we got a masterpiece.

lol yes the one finger navel tickling and baby oil rubbed all over her gorgeous belly and we have the perfect masterpiece please use this idea with Marcy her belly is so freaking amazing this would be the best clip ever....and is there anyway she could be standing up as well maybe hands handcuff over head??? just a thought;)

OMG!! Bring on the african models....

I have another new ebony video coming soon, just have to edit it, and Ethiopian model, very sexy.

Whaaaaaaat?!?!?!

:woot2:

Did u say ETHIOPIAN??? complete with accent?

ooohhhhh,

(Speechless):eek:

thanks for the love!

marcy was awesome! poor girl was so nervous that she was laughing before she got in the humbler! but I can say one thing she has a sexy smooth tummy, i should of focused more in her navel, lol!

and yes focus more on her navel dont be afaird to finger her navel for awhile either;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back