• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elfen lied:come back nyu-bit of nudity at beggining f/f upper body tickling only

rainbow ribs

For those who have never heard of Elfen lied before, it is an anime, that was broadcasted around the year 2004 I think. My story doesnt follow the truth of the anime as a few things had to be changed to fit my story.
Here is a list of characters in my story
Nyu
 Nyu is a split personality of Lucy that developed after a .50 BMG round ricocheted off a metallic helmet encasing her head. Nyu has a childlike personality and infantile knowledge of the world, forgetting even that she is a Diclonious and how to use or manifest her vectors, leaving her as a human with horns. She initially lacks spoken language skills; however, she eventually learns a handful of words and phrases until (in the manga) she can finally speak properly despite the fact she still uses the nonsensical phrase Nyu as her catchphrase. Nyu is innocent and incapable of violent acts, a foil to the normally cold and sadistic Lucy; she is the manifestation of her "good side". Whenever Nyu hits her head or when she is confronted with violence, she reverts to her sadistic side, Lucy. In 2004 she was 18 now she is 23

Lucy
Lucy is a teenage diclonious girl, and the central protagonist/antagonist of the series. Lucy has four vectors with a limited range of about two meters. However, she can be swift and lethal within that range, and will use any nearby objects as high velocity projectiles to kill at greater distances. She is also capable of stopping or deflecting most standard ammunition when she concentrates on the task.

Nana
Nana is a Silpelit girl who looked about 14 years old, now she will look about 19 years old. Nana can be seen as the exact opposite of Lucy. While Lucy's default personality is serious and cold, Nana's is friendly and kind; Lucy's split personality "Nyu" is similar to Nana's default while Nana sometimes goes into trances and acts cold like Lucy's default personality. One time in particular was remarkably similar to Lucy's fall into the path of a cold-blooded killer, and it literally took the force of a magnum bullet grazing her skull to knock her back to her senses. Nana is in the middle of the spectrum of Lucy's split personalities: she's not as mature as Lucy, but more mature than Nyu.

Yuka
Yuka was 18 now she is 23 years old. She is Koutas cousin, she moves in with him at some kind of restaurant and keeps a close eye on him, as she easily gets jealous of any female attention he gets, especially from Nyu.

Kouta
Kouta is the main male character of the series, he is the same age as Yuka. Kouta enters the story when Yuka's family rents him a closed down restaurant as long as he maintains it, and begins living there with Yuka while going to a university. Kouta has repressed traumatic memories of witnessing the deaths of his father and sister, which later in the plot is revealed to be by Lucy's hand, who acted out of jealousy. He suffered from Amnesia brought on by the trauma of this event, caused him to end up in a psychiatric ward for over a year following the event. Due in part to his loss, Kouta is sympathetic towards girls in trouble and is extremely generous and protective to the girls around him, because he can relate to them and they remind him of his late younger sister, Kanae. In the anime version, Kouta's repressed memories are triggered when Lucy kills a whole army in front of him, afterwards singing Lilium, the song that brought them together

Here is my story

Nyu and Nana where in the bathroom together, in a humungous bath with Yuka, having a nice soak, Nyu was scrubbing Nanas back
ooh thahahahahahahahats nice hahahahaha hahahang on Nyu your tickling meheheheh hahahahaha
Laughed Nana, Nyu was just smiling and continued to scrub her back.
Nyu
She said happily, Yuka just smiled at the sight.
hey Nana is noodles ok for super, I know you like them
Asked Yuka,
oh thahahahat would be nice hahahahaha, ok Nyu Ill hahahahaha do your back now
Giggled Nana, Nyu handed Nana the sponge and turned around so that her back was facing Nana
ok are you ready
Smiled Nana
Nyu
Replied Nyu happily, Nana applied the sponge on Nyus back and it seemed to be tickling her too
Nyu hahahahaha nyhuhuhuhuh hahahahaha hahahahahahahahahha hehehehehehehe nyhuhuhuhuhuh
Laughed Nyu, Nana just laughed
aww how cute, the little diclonious is ticklish hahaha
Giggled Nana, Nyu turned around and tickled Nanas sides, Nana dropped the sponge and began to laugh helplessly.
hey hahahahahahahahaha stop it thahahahahahat tickles hahahahaha
Laughed Nana, Nyu stopped tickling.
Nyu hahaha
Giggled Nyu happily, suddenly Nana remembered that Yuka hasnt had her back scrubbed yet
hey Yuka you still havent had your back done yet, will you let me do it for you this time?
Asked Nana, Yuka shook her head and smiled nervously
oh no thats ok Ill do it myself
Said Yuka with smile, Nana was confused
but how can you reach your own back, come on turn around I insist, it will be nice
Said Nana heading towards Yuka, Yuka backed away very quickly
no really its fine Nana please
Said Yuka desperately, Nana had to ask what the problem was, why doesnt Yuka want her back scrubbed, its really nice although it does tickle a little, but thats ok?
hey Yuka why dont you ever let me or Nyu scrub your back?
Asked Nana crossing her arms, Nyu was also listening because she was also curious why Yuka didnt want her back scrubbed ever. Yuka new why, she just didnt want to say, the truth is that Yuka is ticklish, not like Nyu and Nana oh no she is much much much worse.
well I just, its just that I, what I mean is I
Stuttered Yuka, Nana whispered something in Nyus ear, Yuka felt a bit nervous, Nyu slowly walked towards Yuka
Nyu
She said in her adorable voice, but then grabbed Yukas arms and restrained her, Nana came towards her with the sponge, Yuka struggled but Nyu was a little stronger
ok now we will find out why you dont want your back scrubbed
Said Nana with a wicked smile and applied the sponge on Yukas back and went up and down, Nyu almost lost her grip as Yuka laughed and screamed uncontrollably as the sponge tickled her helpless body
HA HA HA HA AHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA NAHAHAA STAAHAHAHAHAP NAHAHAHAHAHAHNAHAHAAHHAHA I CAHAHAHAHAHHAHANT TAKE IT HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHA PLEHAHAHAHAHAHASE STAHAHAHAHAHAHAP AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH
Laughed Yuka, Nana was dumbfounded
 ha ha Yuka is ticklish Nyu, isnt that great
Laughed Nana, tears were rolling down Yukas cheeks from laughter as Nana continued to scrub her back, then slipped the sponge up and down her sides, Yuka went into a stage of silent laughter, Nyu and Nana were very amused by this.
oh yes we must make sure that your sides get cleaned too, dont you agree Yuka?
Sang Nana, Nyu continued to hold her arms for a minute longer, finally she let go, Yuka nearly collapsed from exhaustion, she was not very happy, she got out of the large bath and wrapped the towel round her, she was weak from ticklishness
Im going to bed now
Said Yuka shortly, Nana and Nyu were now upset, they didnt mean to make Yuka angry.
Yuka walked past Kouta who was wondering what all the laughing was about.
what was all that noise?
Asked Kouta curiously, Yuka just put her head down and said
oh it was nothing, just Nyu and Nana messing about, Im just gonna go to bed now, ok goodnight Kouta
Yuka went upstairs and went to bed, she was still shaken up, you see, Yuka could never take tickling in any shape or form on any part of her body, she would always turn into an utter mess even if she was tickled a short while for like 10 seconds.
Next morning everyone was downstairs having breakfast, Nana looked at Yuka and was wondering if she was still mad about yesterday.
hey Yuka how are you feeling today, your not still mad about last night are you?
Asked Nana with sad eyes
Nyu
Said Nyu holding Yukas hand, Yuka just patted Nyu on the head and said with a smile
no Im not mad, there was nothing to get mad at in the first place, but remember next time if someone asks you to stop, then stop, ok Nyu, ok Nana
Nana and Nyu were both relieved
hey lets all us girls go out for a walk, its a beautiful day
Said Yuka
Nyu ha ha
Replied Nyu and practically charged out the door
if its ok with you Ill stay here with Kouta and help with the house work
Asked Nana
yeah sure you can stay, bye Kouta, bye Nana
Said Yuka and walked out the door
BYE YUKA
Shouted Nana and Kouta
Yuka and Nyu were walking along the beach, it appeared to be empty
hmm I wonder why its so quiet today, what do you think Nyu?
Asked Yuka curiously
I have no idea
Replied Nyu, Yuka jumped backwards and said in shock of horror
Nyu your talking, your talking when did this happen
Nyu just smirked and said
oh since this morning and my names not Nyu, not any more, its Lucy, I pretended to be the sweet little innocent girl just so I can get you outside and tell you something
Yuka was confused
tell me what
Asked Yuka nervously, Lucy looked at Yuka and said coldly
I want you to leave the house and leave Kouta alone, he is mine, always has been and there is no way that Im going to let some human take him from me
Yuka looked shocked and angry she shouted back at Lucy
no way, Im his cousin, I have known him a lot longer than you, and also me and Kouta were the ones that took you in, you have no rights to tell me to leave
Lucy was just about to kill Yuka with her vectors but stopped as Kouta would be upset and she didnt want that, Lucy was thinking there must be something she can do to make Yuka leave, then she remembered last night in the bathroom. Lucy grabbed Yukas arms with her vectors and pulled them above her head, then she grabbed Yukas ankle and with her other vectors and held them down firmly. Lucy had her ordinary arms free so she could do what she wanted to Yuka, Yuka struggled to get free
what the hell, Im stuck, I cant put my arms down
Shouted Yuka in total panic, Lucy was amused at the fact that Yuka had no idea what was going on
oh your stuck are you?
Joked Lucy
yes can you help me
Asked Yuka trying so hard to pull her arms down but she just couldnt
you know what might help, a good long laugh
Said Lucy and poked Yukas belly, Yuka was squealing and jumping helplessly with every poke the sound of uncontrollable laughter escaped her lips
you ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ahahahahahha haahahahha stahahahahap poking mehehehehe plehehehehehease hahahahahahha ahaaaaaaahhhhahaha, come on ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha cut it out ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ah hahahaha
Lucy continued working the belly, Yukas sleeveless top came up just below her ribs as her body was stretched, Lucy used spider walk techniques all across the smooth skin, Yuka was laughing harder at this
aww is the poor wittle human ticklish
Lucy cooed as she tickled her tummy
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha stahahahahahahap please hahahahahah hahah Im begging you hahahahahahahahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha Im too ticklish ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha oh gahahahahhahahad please I cant take it hahahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah
Laughed Yuka who was in a complete state, Lucy moved towards her ribs and got a better reaction out of Yuka, up and down clawing each ticklish rib
tickle tickle tickle
Teased Lucy, she was enjoying tormenting Yuka
 NAHAHAHAHHAHA NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HA HA HA AHAHAAHHAHAH HAHAHA NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA PLEASE LUCY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HA AHA AHA AHA STAHAHAHAHAHAAP PLEASE HAHAHA HAHAHA OH GAHAHAHAHAHD STAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAP, IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAH HAHAHA HAHAHAH
Laughed Yuka with tear flowing cheeks as her ribs were being tortured
whhahahahahahahat do you wahahahahahahahahant from mehehehehehehehe hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha hahaha Ill give hahahahahahahhaha you anyhhehehehehehhe thing you want plehhehehehehehase just stahahahahahahhahap the tickles hahahahahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahah
Lucy continued her tickle attacks on Yuka and said with an evil smile
if you promise to leave the house and leave me and Kouta alone, then Ill stop
Yuka shook her head in no form as she laughed extremely hard
naahahahahahahhaha never hahahahahahahahhaha hes mine hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahah hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaahhahahahaha just stahahahahahahahahahhap your wasting time hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha
Lucy slowly went up to her to her underarms and violated every inch of them. Yuka went into silent laughter, her face was red as beetroot and she was in ticklish agony, Lucy was absolutely amused, she had never tickled someone to get what she wanted before..
hey Yuka, you know being this ticklish cant be good for you, a lot of people are going to take advantage of this
Sang Lucy as she went up to her neck and teased, Yuka started to laugh hysterically aloud again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA COME ON AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STAAHAHAHHAP PLEASE HAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHA LETS BE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHADULT ABOUT THIS AAAAAAAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH, GET YOUR FINGERS OUT OF MY NECK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA
Meanwhile Nana decided that she wanted to go out and find them, she said her goodbyes to Kouta and went to the beach, she knew that they would be there. she saw them on the beach from a distance, she could see that Yuka was in trouble, she quickly ran to help her
oh Nana your just in time, help me deal with this human
Said Lucy slyly, Nana just replied
oh Ill help alright and I choose to help Yuka
Nana then got out her vectors and tickled Lucys sides, Lucy lost her grip on Yuka and Yuka fell unconscious to the ground
you leave Yuka alone
Shouted Nana angrily, Lucy shouted back
WHAT this is the answer to all dicloniouss problems, we can gain power
Said Lucy proudly, Nana just shook her head in disagreement
but not everyone is ticklish
Said Nana who was getting ready to fight, Lucy smiled
but you are, arent you?
Said Lucy as she quickly went to grab Nana with her vectors but missed as Nana grabbed Lucys vectors with her own vectors.
you should probably stop what your doing Lucy, hit yourself on the head or something, change back into Nyu
Shouted Nana as she continued to defend herself, Lucy shook her head angrily
THERE IS NO WAY I WILL TURN BACK INTO THAT USLESS PETHETIC SWINE
Shouted Lucy as she tried to attack Nana but failed, meanwhile Yuka was waking up and could see what was going on, Yuka ran towards them to try and stop them. Nana then came up with a plan and said
if you wont turn into Nyu then I will make you
Nana quickly grabbed Lucys legs and pulled her, causing her to fall, Lucy tried to fight back but Nana was quicker, Nana got her 4 vectors and held down all of Lucys vectors so that she couldnt use them.
Back at the restaurant Kouta was starting to get worried
they sure have been gone a while, I should probably go and find them
Said Kouta to himself as he grabbed his jacket and left. The first place he thought to look was the beach, obviously. He could see what was going on, he ran to them to see what was all the commotion
HEY WHATS GOING ON
Shouted Kouta, Nana and Yuka had Lucy fully restrained, Lucy struggled to get free but couldnt she then started screaming
LET ME GO OR YOU WILL BE SORRY
Yuka explained everything to Kouta about what happened on the beach today and Kouta believed them
what do you want me to do
He asked, willing to help, Nana replied quickly
grab her legs
Kouta took over Yuka and grabbed Lucys legs
Kouta please let me go
Said Lucy softly, Kouta shook his head as a no
Im sorry but Nana and Yuka are right, we want Nyu back
Yuka was now the only one with free hands
ok Yuka do what you must to make Lucy see sense
Smiled Nana, Yuka looked at Lucy, she noticed that a lot of skin was showing as her sleeveless top was pulled up from struggling, and was wearing pair of shorts. Yuka was laughing out loud to herself, she had an idea in mind
WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU LAUGHING AT PETHETIC HUMAN
Shouted Lucy angrily, Yuka laughed again and replied
after a while you will be the weak and pathetic one, its payback time
And with that Yuka started squeezing Lucys hips causing her body to jolt
oh, I think somebodys ticklish
Sang Yuka as she continued her tickle attacks on Lucys hips, Nana and Kouta held on tight to make sure that Lucy couldnt get away. Lucys head was thrashing this way and that and involuntary laughter poured out of her mouth like a waterfall
HAHAHAHAHHAH BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH YOU HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA HAHHA BETTER STAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAP NOW HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHA OR ILL AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET YOU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA FOR THIS HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Laughed Lucy as her hips were tickled, yuka then moved up a little to Lucys waist and lightly scraped her fingers up and down and all around the smooth waist, Lucy was obviously more ticklish around there as she was laughing harder. Yuka smiled wickedly
aww isnt payback a bitch Lucy
Laughed Yuka, Lucy would normally be exceptionally angry at this point, but she is growing weaker and weaker from Yukas fingers.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA WILL YOU STAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAP HAHAHAHAHAHA STAHAHAHHAP STAHAHAHAHHAHAP STAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA OH YOU BICTH HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Lucy was still cursing and it didnt look like she was about to give up, yet.
you know we can do this all day Lucy, we dont mind, we are more than happy to continue
Sang Nana as she held Lucy down, Lucy was getting weaker from laughter, but she was not ready to give in.
AAAAAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA WILL YOU STOP PLEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSE HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA IM BEGGING YOUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO MORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO MORE TICKLING HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHEHE STAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAP
Yuka, Nana and Kouta could tell that she doesnt have any fight left in her, it wont be to long now until she will start begging to change back into Nyu. Yuka went higher up Lucys body around her ribs and it seemed the higher Yuka went the more ticklish it was for Lucy. It has been half an hour since they started. Lucys face was red, her eyes were teary and her body was shaking. It seemed that when she was Nyu she wasnt as ticklish as Lucy, but that could be to do with the fact that Lucy had no chance of escape.
coochie coochie coo Lucy, yes I have you in my power and there is nothing you can do about it, no there isnt, oh no there isnt
Said Yuka like she was talking to a baby, then attacked the underarms, Lucy screamed an ear piercing scream, then followed by nothing at all, Lucy was in silent laughter mode. Nana and Kouta were very pleased, they could tell that she was almost ready to give in then suddenly
NYUHUHUHUHUHUH HAHAHAHAHA NYUHHUUUHHUUUHUU HEHEHEHEEH HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHA NYU NYU NYU HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
Laughed Nyu, Lucy turned back to Nyu from all the tickling, Yuka stopped and Kouta and Nana let go of her, Nyu was very weak as she tried to stand up. She had no idea what just happened. Then Nana thought
You dont think Lucy is faking it do you
Said Nana looking at Nyu suspiciously, Yuka looked at Nyu and said
well if she is, then we will find out soon enough
Nyu
She said exhaustingly and fell into Koutas arms
come on lets take her back home
Said Kouta with relief.
So now we all know if Lucy is faking, a good long laugh is sure to follow.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back