• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"I bet you are ticklish" (m/f)

hollygolightly

My first attempt. Enjoy and comment, please :angel: !

A soft sigh escaped from Lily’s lips. She just loved massages. We were spending the day at the beach near her house and after complaining innocently about a backache, she had succeeded in getting my hands on her. We had been dating for just over 2 months and I had grown to love squeezing her muscles until she moaned with delight. At 18, we were both taking it slow on the physical side otherwise.
My hands moved down from her shoulder blades to her lower back – she was only wearing a tiny red bikini, which looked gorgeous together with her long chocolate brown hair.

Given Lily’s enthusiasm for the subject, I had read up on massage techniques on the internet and was eager to try then out. I let my hands wander to her sides and started squeezing them. Her reaction was instant. She let out a high-pitched squeal and her body jerked upwards.
“Sorry!” I exclaimed, wandering if I had hurt her.
She lay down again and breathed deeply, but she was grinning. It then dawned on me.
“Erm… doll, could it be that you are ticklish?” I asked, keeping my voice light and playful.
She blushed and hesitated, probably debating the best strategy.
“Not really…” she finally said unconvincingly.
“I see”, I responded, “so this doesn’t bother you?”
I let my fingers slide softly down the full length of her sides. I could see her fingers ball into fists, but otherwise she showed no reaction. I had an idea.
“How about a little bet?” I suggested “If I can prove that you are ticklish – by making you laugh – I win!”
I knew that this would tempt her. Lily simply loved proving me wrong and being the one in control.
“Okay”, she said, smiling “What are we betting on?”
I deliberated for a moment.
“Let’s say the winner gets to choose a punishment for the loser”
“Fine” she agreed confidently.
I smiled to myself. She hadn’t experienced the full force of my tickling skills yet.
“Are you ready?” I asked.
Her face hardened in concentration.
“I am”

I decided to start things slowly to give her a false sense of security. I let my fingers wander over back, in gently, but slow tickling motions. She buried her face in the towel and between her arms, which were resting above her head. All 10 fingers ran down her back next to her spine like someone scratching down a window making a horrible sound. She shuddered lightly, I was probably giving her goosebumps.
“This is just the warm-up” I informed her, unable to hide my vicious delight.
It was time to step up my game. I started to tickle her sides with stronger movements than I had used on her back. Her fingers clenched the sand and her whole body was rigid. But I noticed that she flinched whenever I came in proximity of her armpits.
“You don’t like my hands near here, do you?” I teased.
She grunted. Slowly, my tickling fingers approached her armpits. I decided to just use my index fingers at first – I let them draw circles under her arms. She was struggling. No noise was escaping her locked lips, but her upper body squirmed. I started to tickle her with all 10 fingers again. Her movements became more violent. She tried to push her arms down on the towel to stop the tickling, but I was easily stronger. After two minutes or so I stopped to let her recover. I had no interest in this game ending any time soon, so I had to give her a chance. Her cheeks were flushed and she was breathing heavily.

“I’m impressed” I said approvingly “You have amazing self control”
She lifted her head to look at me.
“Do I win?” she asked happily.
“Not yet.” I said “I’m not giving up that easily.
“It’s your time you’re wasting” she said with mock condescendence.
I was nowhere near wasting my time!
I had been positioned above her bum, but I know started to move, turning myself around.
“What are you doing?” she asked.
“Nothing”, I said innocently “just exploring some new grounds.”
“What, why? What do you mean?” I could her a definite edge of panic in her voice.
“You will see”

I started to tickle to back of her thighs, moving to the back of her knees. When I reached them, she started twitching and kicking. I remained there for a minute or so and then grabbed on of her ankles when she kicked towards me. She immediately struggled, trying to free herself from her obvious fate. Lily wailed.
“Let’s see if your feet will do the trick”
“Please, don’t bother, they’re not the least bit ticklish” she said, trying to sound off-handedly, but much more like pleading.
Instead of responding I let the index finger of my free hand run down her sole. Her feet curled and she fidgeted. I gently tickled the tops of her feet and her ankles, avoiding the soles for now. The twitching continued. I would kill for a close-up of her face right now.

It was time to try my best shot. I started tickling her soles for real, up and down quickly with not too much pressure. She started to make the funniest noises and moved violently, but she wasn’t laughing yet. I began to tickle her underneath her toes. After about 5 seconds, she burst into laughter, shaking with it. I continued to tickle her foot for a bit before I stopped. She kept laughing before she could catch her breath.
“Okay” she panted “you win”
I grinned.
“I knew I would”
“No one has ever tickled me like that. Normally, when I am prepared, I can fight it and hold it in, but you were really mean!”
I moved away from her and she turned on her back, looking at me.
“I take that as a compliment” I said laughing.
Her face was all red and sweaty. She had never looked more attractive to me.
“So what’s my punishment?” she asked giggling.
“Oh, that’s easy” I replied “and you’re allowed to laugh this time”
And without further warning, my hands shot towards her sides.

Last edited:
Good story! I look forward to reading more of them..........:triangle:

Very nice story, but you might adjust the ages up one year to avoid any issues...

Very nice story, but you might adjust the ages up one year to avoid any issues...

Hell, I didn't even catch that!

Hope Holly changes it soon so it doesn't get locked down. It is a really nice story.........:nicethread:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back