• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alone in the Mountains (M/F, Erica Durance)

A short, but sexy little something featuring Erica Durance of Smallville fame. I didn't edit this or anything, but I think it's a nice little adventure.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=111193&highlight=Laura+Vandervoort

Alone In the Mountains
Starring Erica Durance
M/F, None Concent, Abduction, Bondage, Upperbody

When Erica awoke she could smell fresh fish cooking on an open fire, and feel the helplessness of rrestraints around her wrists. Looking up the actress could see long ropes hanging down from the low branches of two trees, with the ends tied tightly to her limbs. The last thing she could remember she was out for a run in the cool mountian air, as she did most mornings she didn't have to be on the set of Smallville. Today was a rare day, because she didn't have anything to do with the episode they were filming, and decided to do a couple of extra miles. Then she remembered triping, no she didn't trip, her feet were pulled out from under her by some sort of snare. Who ever it was that had set that trap was probably the one cooking the fish a few feet ahead of her.

The set up sounds crazy, but not only was she restrained by ropes above her head, but the freak holding her prisoner had barried her waist deep in the ground. For most people being in this situation would be messed up enough, but to also find themselves barried to there waist, with her hands above her waist and naked would have them freaking out. With Erica the nudity wasn't and issue being she'd been nude while jogging. For year Erica and her husband had lived a nudist type lifestyle, and since they lived on a mountian side in British Columbia she didn't see any harm in taking her morning run sans... well... everything. The only thing she'd bring with her was her Cell phone and her iPOD, both of witch she wore on her arms thanks to velcrow strap. Now, on the ground before her, Erica could see her cell phone, almost as if her captour wanted to mock her with it.

The blonde beauties eye's lit up with consern as she heard movement in the bush's behind her, followed by the sound of heavy breathing. Suddenly she felt a shiver run up her spin as something cold and wet pressed against her back. Erica managed to hold back a shriek as the she felt the damp device found it's way to the center of her back, and slowly worked it's way up and down her spine. Then, and most unexpectedly, Durance felt what had to be a long tongue start licking her. It was then that she realized some sort of dog must have wandered into camp, and had taken a liking to the sault on her back, at least she hoped it was a dog.

"This is so gross." wispered Erica as she strugled to pull herself out of the pit, "Would you stop, sit, heel, go chace as cat." she mumbled, but the dog kept on licking her upper back and shoulders, gradualy working it't way to her right side, "Hey... giggle... no... snort... stop it!" she exclaimed with a shrill shreak, "The tickles... hehehe, hahaha... bad dog... snort... cut it out!"

The actress wiggled and squirmed as she tried to get away from the beasts big wet tongue, but no matter witch way she moved it's rough touch seemed to find it's way back to her ticklish sides. Soon the animas found a jack pot of sault in Erica's underarms and she exploded with hysterical laughter, and began to thrash wildly in her restraints. Out of the corner of her eye she could make out a beautiful German Shepard was the perpatraitor, but at this point she didn't care what it was, so long as it stopped.

"HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE... please go away... HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAH, HEHEHE... I can't stand it... HAHAHAHA... it tickled so much!"

"Tickles?" asked a voice from the other side of the tent, "Did somebody say tickles?"

Just then a larg man stept out into few, but because of the position of the sun he apeared as a shadow to Erica. The dar figuer lumbered over to her, looking almost ape like with it's long arms flaying from side to side. Right away she knew she was in trouble, the last time she'd seen somebody move thats fast at the sound of the word tickle was when she was at summer camp, and a group of the girls gang tickled her. Normaly Erica was up for a little tickling fun, but with someboyd she liked, and certainly not when she was tied up.

"Me like to tickle, where am you ticklish?" said the man, his big hands reaching out to her, how about here?"

Calouse finger began to maul Erica's taned skin, and giggles forced there way up from her belly. The helpless woman's body wriggled and she squealed for help as her body was examined by the playful brute. Suddenly it dawned on Ms. Derance that this guy was allot like the creep Laura Vandervoort had told her about when they were in the make-up with Kristin Kreuk. Neither of them had believed the cut Torontonian, thinking she was just telling a tall tale, but it was obvious that this guy existed. If memorie served correct this guy tickled her until she passed out, and it had taked quite some time.

"Oh... boobie!" he exclaimed, "Me wonder if you boobies is ticklish too."

"No, don't you touch me!" exclaimed Erica, "Let me go, ow, ah, hahahahahaha, hehehehehe... stop it stop it now!"

"No, me like to tickle, and me like boobies too." replied to goon, "If you want me stop... then make me!"

"Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it, please... hahahaha, hehehehe.... I can't stand it.... HELP!"

The bastard laughed at Erica's pathetic pleas for both mercy and help. The little blonde he had captued when he was in Toronto had done the same thing, and it had been allot of fun to. Unfortunetly she broke so he moved on, travreling west tickling women as he made his way across Canada. The fact was that this man bairly knew where he was and probably didn't even know he wasn't in the same city anymore. All that mattered to him was tickling women, ruthlessly, until the passed out (or broke as he called it). Picking up a feather he found along the ground her decided to see what would happen if he used it to, and he was happy with his results.

"Oh god... hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha... not the nipples PLEASE!" she screamed, "Hahahaha, hehehehe, hahahaha... if I ever get out of here I'll kill you!"

With out warning the large german shepard that had been licking Erica's back lunged out of the heges and began snapping and barking at the larg man. The ape like brute got to his feet and backed away, pleading with the dog to leave him alone. The animal snarled and leapt at Erica's attacker and chacing him off. With a sigh of relief Erica renewed her strugle to get out of the pit she was barried. After what seemed like an hour of futile strugle a pair of cute brunets came down a path near the camp.

"Oh my god!" screamed on of the girls, "Are you ok, do you want some help?"

"Yes please, some sicko captured me and did this to me." explianed Erica as the two women faught with the knotes in her bonds, "Please hurry I don't think I could take anymore of his tickle torture."

"Wait... did you say tickle torture?" asked one of the girls with a wicked grin.

The End

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back