• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

footphantom72 looking for friends!!!!!

DalekNfra

TMF Master
Hello,allow me to introduce myself:

My name is footphantom72,and as my name applies,I love feet,especially very ticklish ones!!!!!My love of foot-tickling started very innocently,as a young boy,when as was watching TV one day(I don't remember when),I saw something that changed my life forever............

It was an old Popeye cartoon,called "Bridge Ahoy",and one scene caught my eye:Bluto was chasing Olive Oyl when she slipped and caught the end of a ledge by her foot,dangling helplessly upside down!!!!Ever the villian,Bluto went and peeled back the sole of her boot as if it was a can of sardines or a ripe banana and tickled her foot,as Olive Oyl laughed and hit herself trying to contain her laughter.....

Ever since then,I've fantasied about seeing that scenario more often,with different characters playing the role of Olive Oyl/Bluto!!!Here is a small list of my favorites:

Scarlett-Destro
Black Canary-Solomon Grundy
Princess Allura-Prince Lotor
Vamperilla-Count Dracula
Batgirl-Catwoman

(To name but a few.....)

To me,the most enjoyable part of that fantasy isn't just pulling off a boot and tickling the defenseless foot,it's the ability to peel back the sole of the boot itself and go after the foot itself!!!!And I know their are others out there who share my feelings as well!!!So if you are one of them,please feel free to talk to me and tell me your fantasies as well.......

And if you know anyone who can draw such pictures....EVEN BETTER!!!!!!!

footphantom72

Welcome to the TMF, footphantom72, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the party!!!

you'll love it hear and im sure the artwork will be to your liking :D

:jester::evileye::dancingmonster::ily::carmeldansen::doublethrust::tickling::yowzer::happyfloa:abducted::xpeepsofa

Thank you,I feel better than ever..............

So,anyone else wish to talk to me????????

footphantom72

I'm one. Name's Dragon Master and I'm also a foot-tickling fanatic. I can definitely relate to your situation my friend

Is it too late to welcome you? Oh well.
Welcome! :)

Ah yes I remember seeing that cartoon as a kid. Good times, GOOOOD times. Welcome and I hope we can all be friends here. Isn't that what we're here for?

Too late to say welcome, but at least I can still say glad to know you. I saw that same cartoon but the one that really did me in was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle's where april gets tickled. After that I dreamed of tickling ever girl I ever met, not to mention kicked of my career of feet gazing.. lol

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back