• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is not attending the talent show/dinner

DimpleToes

2nd Level Indigo Feather
Who`s not attending the Talent Show?

There are some of us who are not going to be attending the event and was wondering if anyone who wishes to get together for something to do like movies,pizza,WHATEVER!!! ....

Let me know and we can meet and make it a fun time!

I`m game for anything! I won`t be attending the dinner and show...That sounds like it has possibilities,Dimple!:woman::lion::pounce:

Drew & I won't be attending the banquet/talent show, either. But, I'm not sure yet if we'll be around. We're trying to hook up with my brother to see his new place down in Wilmington while we're in the area. If that doesn't work out, we may be game for doing something.

Well, there's this film coming out that weekend that sorta has my attention, so I may not be attending the talent show...

Approx half the NEST guests have signed up to
attend the dinner and talent, and half have not.
That leaves a lot of people doing things on their own.

NEST Team

Well, there's this film coming out that weekend that sorta has my attention, so I may not be attending the talent show...

Count me in if you're accepting "tag-alongs" of course. :p

Oh no way in HELL you're seeing that without me if we're in the same state :popcorn: :xpulcy: :xpulcy: :xpulcy:

Drew & I won't be attending the banquet/talent show, either. But, I'm not sure yet if we'll be around. We're trying to hook up with my brother to see his new place down in Wilmington while we're in the area. If that doesn't work out, we may be game for doing something.
I understand wanting to see your brother.. call me you have my cell if you dont go see him.
that sounds like it may be fun. what movie is it?
Approx half the NEST guests have signed up to
attend the dinner and talent, and half have not.
That leaves a lot of people doing things on their own.

NEST Team
Pleas eknow that I was not trying to steal ppl away from the dinner, that was not my intentions. Just wanted to see if others who were not attending wanted to do something.
Count me in if you're accepting "tag-alongs" of course. :p

of course your welcome to join us dear..just look me up or call me.. you have my cell number.

Pardon my ignorance,but what film might that be,DVNC??? I lead a rather sheltered life in the middle of NOWHERE!!!!

And Mama B's got it in one. :) I'm itchin' to see this, and a mess of us goin' sounds like fun t'me.

Talent show also sounds like fun, mind ya, but I'm more of a singing-around-the-piano sort of guy. Did my stage time already.

Y'all are welcome to roll with us. There's usually always a way. There'll be several other things goin' on that night, too.

Lee's just cool enough to make sure there's an event that'll be fun for those participatin'. Lee rocks.

your on DVNC.. I am sure there is lots for everyone to do and your right.. Lee does rock.. looking forward to meeting everyone to get my hugssss

I'm signed up for the dinner but may not stay for the talent portion since I have no discernable talent. You can find me at the bar watching the playoffs if anyone needs a friend!

I'm signed up for the dinner but may not stay for the talent portion since I have no discernable talent. You can find me at the bar watching the playoffs if anyone needs a friend!

honey, you having the dinner,, you should stay and enjoy the show as well.. :)

I understand wanting to see your brother.. call me you have my cell if you dont go see him.

We should know before we head down there next Thursday night. But, I'll be sure to let you know one way or another.

Seeing Wolverine on the big screen sounds cool. We thoroughly enjoyed the unfinished copy we saw with my brother. I was also curious if Angels & Demons would have an early release showing in the area. I'd like to see that as well....though Wolverine will def. be more impressive on the big screen.

Fireguardian and I won't be doing the banquet, either. 'Struck us as a little pricey. We figured there's a bunch of great options in the city to hit, and we may find some cool folks to go with us. Look forward to seeing you all! :)

Fireguardian and I won't be doing the banquet, either. 'Struck us as a little pricey. We figured there's a bunch of great options in the city to hit, and we may find some cool folks to go with us. Look forward to seeing you all! :)

you can come hang out with the rest of us if you would like.... but it will cost you a super dooper hug to me.... I know I am so expensive.. :)

Not going to the dinner/show either. Probably will roam around if my initial plan fails though.

Oh yeah, I would be all over seeing Wolverine with some tickle minded folks!!

looks like we will have a few ppl to do diff things.. will be fun

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back