• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

mother daughter tickling - repost fiction f-f

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hi all. This is a repost of a story I did before, but I made an error with the ages (one fictional daughter was under the age of 18 in the story). This is an updated version with the ages in line with TMF rules.

Aisha and Ichbal were sisters, 19 and 20 years old respectively. They were the epitome of the American melting pot. Their parents were Marguerite (who was originally from the Bahamas) and Abudah Khaiye, (originally from Dubai), who were quite successful. Much to the delight of both parents, Aisha and Ichbal were intelligent, attractive and popular at school and had blossomed since moving to America.

The girls attended a local college, but still lived at home. Marguerite did not want to let her daughters out of her control. Even though the girls were essentially adults, Marguerite had much control over them.

Both Aisha and Ichbal were tall (5'10 and 5'7), lean (about 120lbs and 125lbs) and quite pretty with the best features of both parents. Aisha looked a little like a young Salma Hayak, though darker-skinned and without the pronounced chest. Iqbal looked a little like the R&B singer Brandi.
Abudah was a reasonably lenient parent, owing to his spending much time away from home on business.

Their mother Marguerite, however, was another story. She ruled the girls with an iron fist. Correct that. A feathery fist. Marguerite, for lack of a better word, was a crabby woman who seemed to delight in exploiting others' weaknesses. Marguerite learned long ago that in order to punish her daughters, she had to be creative. Confinement to a room did little good, they both enjoyed reading. Denying them money did little good, they both did well without and neither were greedy. At an early age, however, Marguerite learned that both girls each had one very ticklish spot. Marguerite would threaten to tickle them for any transgression. Marguerite was a cruel and effective tickler. She knew exactly where and how to tickle her daughters for maximum effect. If for no other reason, both girls were terrified to disobey their mother for fear of being tickled.

Of the two, Iqbal was probably more ticklish, while Aisha was tickled more frequently. Aisha's ticklish spot was her sides. She wasn't ticklish anywhere but there. She was often tickled because of how easy it is to get at one's sides. Iqbal couldn't stand anyone touching her feet. She wasn't ticklish anywhere else but the bottoms of her feet and it was sheer torture for her. Since she almost always wore shoes, however, she was rarely tickled.

While both daughters were lean, with flat stomachs and narrow waists, Marguerite was shaped differently. . When she was younger, she resembled Nichelle Nichols (Lt. Uhura of Star Trek fame). Her face was considerably attractive for a woman her age (late 40's), but she had gained weight over time. First, she was shorter (5'3") than any of her daughters. By now, she was also heavier (about 160lbs). Her stomach was a little fat (34" waist), her hips wide and butt round (42"), and her breasts very large (36E). While Marguerite was not a bad-looking woman in the face, she wasn't considered as attractive as her daughters if for no other reasons than age and her lack of a slender build.

One day after school Iqbal and her mother were arguing. Iqbal wanted to move onto campus to be closer to her friends. Furthermore, she had joined the college debate team, which would require travel. In fact, she was getting ready to leave tonight for a 3-day stay across the country in New Jersey. Marguerite was beside herself. Iqbal & Aisha both wore something similar to school uniforms. Dress white shirts, red skirts that reached below the knee and black dress shoes with white socks.

"Iqbal! There will be no more discussion. You cannot leave on such a trip!"

"Mom, you're crazy. I'm 20. I'm going to do what I want, so forget about it!"

Such a mild statement constituted severe rebellion at home.

"Such language! I am still your mother and I think you need some punishment!"

"No, Mom, please don't!"

"Do not argue with me! If you say another word, I will tickle your feet for 6 minutes instead of three! Lay down on the couch.."

Aisha knew how awful this was for Iqbal. "Please, mother, don't make her do this!" she pleaded.

"Aisha, do you want me to tickle your waist? You will get it too if you argue with me".

Iqbal knew she had no choice. Her mother was determined enough to wake her up by tickling her feet, and fighting would only make it worse. She desperately wished her feet weren't so awfully ticklish. Her feet were so ticklish it almost caused her pain. She lay face-down on the couch while Marguerite sat on Iqbal's legs. Marguerite faced her daughter and reached behind to her feet. She removed Iqbal's dress shoes. Iqbal started to laugh from nervousness. When her mother removed her socks, her feet twitched with every tickling touch. Finally, with a great big toothy smile, Marguerite dug her fingers straight into the wrinkled whitish sole of Iqbal's left foot.

The Brandy-esque beauty screamed and chortled while she banged her hands against the couch.

"AAAHH! Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! AH! NO PLE-HEESE NO! AH ha ha ha".

Iqbal was twisting and turning. Sweat was visible through her white dress shirt. Meanwhile, her mother laughed and tickled. First one foot, then the other. The arches then the toes. The toes then the heels. Every spot on the soles of Iqbal's feet were terribly ticklish. Iqbal struggled, but with her heavier mother on her calves, she couldn't get away.

After 1 minute, Iqbal was in tears. She kept laughing, but it had become an almost demonic laugh, possessed. Iqbal never degenerated into silent laughter. Instead, she laughed uncontrollably until her stomach and lungs ached. Aisha and Marguerite both knew this meant her Iqbal was near her breaking point.

Aisha couldn't stand seeing her sister suffer this way. She placed a hand on her mother's side to get her attention.

"Mom, please stop. She's sorry."

To her surprise, Marguerite yelled, moved her arm to her side and flinched. That gave Iqbal a slight break from her torment.

"OH! Aisha! Don’t do that!". Marguerite screamed.

She went back to tickling Iqbal's feet.

"AAH! Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Please…mom….AHH! AHHHHH! STOP!! HA ha ha ha!"

It worked to distract her once, so Aisha thought she'd try it again. She poked her mother's right side. Marguerite yelped and moved her arms down to protect her sides. This gave Iqbal another break.

"OOOHHHH! Aisha! Stop that!" Marguerite commanded.

Iqbal looked over her shoulder and saw what was happening. Iqbal yelled to her sister. "Aisha, she ticklish, tickle her please!" It had never occurred to either girl that their mother might be ticklish.

Marguerite shouted "I am not ticklish, do not touch me!"

Aisha reached forward and gave her mother's side a quick squeeze.

"OOOHHH NOO!". Marguerite screamed and flinched violently. Again, she moved her hand near her side which gave Iqbal a break. Marguerite twisted and tried to grab Aisha's sides. Aisha put her hand on her mother's stomach to restrain her. Much to Aisha's surprise, Marguerite screamed and wrapped her arms around her waist.

Aisha was afraid, but she knew how desperate Iqbal was. Aisha moved her hands towards her mother's belly. Before she even touched her, Marguerite started laughing.

"AAAAHHHH! HAA HAA HAA! DON'T YOU DARE!".

The sisters' had found their mother's weakness.

Marguerite tried to get off the couch. Aisha backed up as she was still afraid her mother would tickle her. Iqbal got up and the Brandy Norwood-looking girl grabbed her mother's sides from behind. Marguerite screamed, jerked and fell so that her lay doubled over with her stomach on the armrest of the couch. Her wide hips were still on the couch while her pendulous breasts swung over the armrest.

Iqbal immediately sat on her mother's legs and grabbed her sides. Marguerite was trapped.

"OHH! HO HO HO HO! NOO! HO HO HO HO! MY GOD STOP! HO HO HO HO! NO!"

It was true. Marguerite was extremely ticklish and currently in agony. In fact, she was ticklish almost everywhere. Even the slightest touch to any of her ticklish zones made her feel like she could explode. She dreaded and hated being tickled. She turned to jelly at the first second of tickling and knew she would be helpless as long as she was tickled. She would flail and jerk, scream and laugh. It was like her body was not under her control when tickled. Worse yet, her childhood experiences told her she could only stand perhaps 15 seconds of tickling until she wet herself.

Iqbal kept squeezing her soft sides. She was a bit surprised at how deeply she could squeeze her mother's sides. Unlike either daughter, Marguerite had fairly poor muscle tone. Iqbal felt like she could squeeze all the way to her mother's spleen.

It was obviously torture for Marguerite. The poor ticklish woman tried to twist and turn, but she was pinned. She tried to hyperextend her back, but she with each squeeze she just fell back down. She rocked left and right, each time uncomfortably squashing her breasts against the armrest. With each squeeze on her tender sides, she screamed and laughed more uncontrollably.

"OGOD! HO HO HO HO! IQBAL NO! HO HO HO HO! OHH! AAAH! HO HO HO HO!"

"So, Mom, where else are you ticklish? How about your feet!"

"OH MY GOD NO!! NOT MY FEET! AAAAHHH!"

Iqbal made a tactical mistake. She turned around to get at her mother's stocking-clad feet. That gave Marguerite an opening. She got up, turned around, and grabbed Iqbal's feet again and started tickling her whitish soles.

"EEEE! HELP! AH! Ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Aisha! Ha ha ha ha! OH…"

This time Marguerite held on to Iqbal's feet while she sat on her daughter's rear end. Marguerite was mad and tickled Iqbal with great energy. Aisha stood by and watched, afraid for her sister. Iqbal rolled and screamed.

"Haa ha ha ha! Mom! Ha ha ha ha! Stop! Stop! Ha ha ha ha! Got to pee! OH Ha ha Ha nooo!"

Marguerite let her daughter go. Iqbal ran to the bathroom, her feet still tingling. She hadn't wet her pants but felt as though her bladder might burst. Her stomach ached from laughing and her throat was horse from screaming.

Aisha confronted her mother, who stood up from the couch.

"Mom, why do you do that to her? Apparently you know how awful it is. You're even more ticklish…"

Marguerite was engaged. She advanced towards Aisha making pinching motions with her fingers.

"Never say that again! I'm not ticklish! You're going to get yours now. Lay down on the couch!"

Aisha was confused. Clearly her mother was ticklish, extremely so. Aisha didn't want to submit to a round of tickling.

"Bring your skinny waist over here! You get 5 minutes for being so disobedient!"

If anything, she was more afraid of being tickled than her sister. Instead of laughing, Aisha was a screamer. If anybody ever wiggled their fingers into her sides, she would scream and found herself unable to laugh. Ever since she drew comparisons in face and body to Ms. Hayak, Aisha received much flirting from boys. Once they discovered that Aisha's only ticklish spot was her sides and that said spot was tremendously ticklish, they almost wouldn't let her alone. Though she had quite defined abdominal muscles, she never wore sports bras or bikini tops for fear of exposing her sensitive sides.

Aisha started to run around the couch. With her long legs and lean body, she was quicker and more agile than her shorter, wide-hipped mother. And without the top-heavy burden her mother carried, her balance was considerably better. She quickly maneuvered so that her mother was between Aisha and the couch.

Marguerite reached her arms out to grab Aisha's delicate sides. Aisha jumped backwards, then forwards and pushed her mother over the back of the couch. Marguerite went over backwards so that her back was on the seat cushions and her legs were crooked over the back of the couch. Her feet were exposed.

Aisha quickly wrapped her arm around her mother's ankles and brought a finger against the sole of Marguerite's right foot.

Marguerite exploded. She flopped like a person trying to avoid drowning.

"OOOHHH! OH NO! NOO! NO HO HO HO HO! HO HO HO HO! OHHH!"

Iqbal just returned from the bathroom. She knew what to do.

"Aisha! Keep tickling her feet! Where else are you ticklish, Mom?"

Iqbal sat next to her mother, hands at the ready to attack her torso.

Aisha gave Marguerite a break, just long enough for her to speak.

"Girls, please. You don't know…OOOOHH!"

Iqbal jabbed her fingers into Marguerite's rib cage, just underneath her breasts. With her mother's head and neck hanging off the foot of the couch and gravity pulling her heavy breasts towards her head, this usually covered area was exposed. It turned out that this is where she was most ticklish. Marguerite immediately fell into a convulsive state of silent laughter. Aisha kept hold of her mother's feet and lightly scraped each one with her fingernails. Aisha delighted in watching both feet twitch furiously but helplessly.

Marguerite flopped and twisted but was helpless. Her breasts were bouncing madly and started to cause her discomfort. Her loose-fitting t-shirt hiked up over her jiggling dark brown belly. Iqbal gave her a break and Aisha followed suit.

Aisha happened to look at her mother on the couch, and noticed a slightly wet spot on her khaki pants near her crotch. She shouted "Iqbal, I think she spurted!"

"Mom, will you promise to never tickle us again?" asked Iqbal. Marguerite rasped and coughed. She took a few deep breaths but hadn't spoken. She knew what was happening.

Iqbal gave Marguerite a deep stomach massage while Aisha tickled the heels of Marguerite's feet, the area that seemed most sensitive. Marguerite flopped and screamed. She held her arms against her bosom to prevent uncomfortable motion while using her hands to try to defend her belly. She was fighting as hard as she could to not urinate.

"OH MY BELLY! NO MORE! NO HO HO HO! HO HO HO HO! HO HO HO HO! NO MORE! OH! YOU WIN! OH HO HO HO!".

The dark area on Marguerite's pants spread a little wider. "Tickle her! Get her back! She's peeing on herself!" They gave her a brief respite.

"Oh please. I promise I will never tickle either of you. Please stop tickling me. You don't know how ticklish I am, much more so than either of you. I can't stand it. I'm so ticklish everywhere…OOOOHHH!"

Iqbal squeezed her mother's tender sides just underneath her rib cage.

Marguerite was desperately trying not to soil herself. She couldn't control herself at all once tickled. She would have done anything at that point to ease her distress.

"OOHHH! PLEE…HO HO HO HO! HO HO HO HO! NOOHOHOHO! NOHOHOHO! AHHH!"

Her upper body contorted. She flailed her arms against the couch. She was laughing and screaming as loud as she could. Her head tossed back and forth. The wet spot spread a little wider. Marguerite was beside herself.

Iqbal let her mother go and Aisha did the same. Iqbal challenged her mother. "If you ever try to tickle one of us again, we'll tickle you to death. Do you promise you won't ever try anything?"

Marguerite was panicked. She knew she couldn't laugh or contract her stomach one more time. She would agree to anything.

Aisha had one request. "Mom, we'll let you go, but tell us everything about your tickling issues."

Marguerite spilled her guts quickly. "Oh! I'm extremely ticklish everywhere. I'm most ticklish on my ribs under my chest and my feet, but I can't even stand having the middle of my back touched, I'm that ticklish. I can't be tickled for more that half a minute or I pee. My brothers and sisters used to torture me with tickling, that's how I knew once I found your ticklish spots I could control you. I'm very sorry and will never do it again! I absolutely cannot control my body if I'm tickled. If you tickle me for even one more second I'll pee all over the place. Please, anything you want, just let me go. I have to go to the bathroom!".

Iqbal and Aisha were free from their mother's tyranny. Anytime Marguerite tried to get them to do something against their will, they made a little pinching motion with their fingers to remind Marguerite. In fact, everything changed. Allowances were increased, grocery wishes were fulfilled, curfews eliminated. And if their mother ever tried to reassert her parental dominance, a quick poke to her stomach or sides caused her to reconsider.

Henceforth, there was never much conflict between the girls and their mother.

Hey, if you like the characters, it could happen in another episode!

Awesome. Even more so than when I first read it. I think it's pretty cool that newer members are digging in the archives and unearthing forgotten gold.

Dug this one out for mother-daughter tickle fans. Awesome story bush no sequel *sighs*.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back