• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Word From Your Conscience

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
**Post removed**

Last edited:
Nice departure from the norm on this one, Dave2112. Very inventive, thanks for the repost.

Wait. What was that? Did you hurt her? She jumped. Oh, wait. I think we got a ticklish one. Now, don’t give up, gimme a second. Think, think, think, think…… You know….this could work to our advantage, my friend.
...LOL

I'm fairly certain that I caught this the first time around, but it's a pleasure to read it again. I always learn something new about writing when I read one of Dave's stories. This one was really innovative. Well done, my Friend.

Laughter

haha. Damn that story was good. The conscious is always right ain't it? well, most of the time. Ur a legend dave!

ohhhhh DAVE!!! :wow:

I really enjoy your stuff! Very nice how I recall those memories myself, only I didn't "nail her" in the end...well not really. Giggle

Just makes my tickler side come out all the more with memories like this one popping around!! Thanks for the trip. I'd LOVE to see the other two!! Something to bring out a 'Lee memory, maybe...hehe

Joby:devil:

lol...that was a great tickle story, and FUNNY! :) I always like when authors know how to use humor

I am speechless! I have never commented on a story in this forum before, but I would be remiss not to do so at this time. Most of the stories in this forum (and others) are pretty much the same old thing. Boy meets girl, boy ties up girl, girl screams for mercy...yadda yadda. Somehow, while all of this is going on, the writer manages to insert several spelling and grammatical errors, thus detracting from the story and distracting the reader. However, this story has taken writing to a new level. "Hey, who's tied up here, her or us?" Just one of the many great lines you penned. (Well, actually, I guess you didn't "pen" that line...more like "keyed"...but doesn't quite have the same ring to it.) You managed to combine two of my favorite things (humor and...well, you know...the other thing) in a way I have never had the pleasure of witnessing previously. If someone can give me the address of the Nobel nominating committee, I would be happy to submit this story on your behalf.

trying to squeeze my big-ass head through the door frame...

These are among the nicest replies I've received for my work, guys. I thank you. I've had so much going on, that I haven't had a lot of time to devote to new writing. I'm amazed that some of these old ones are still delighting people. That's why I do it, and you guys have always come through.

Might as well post the rest of the trilogy, eh?:D

Davis,

The Jedi sayings are becoming more and more inscrutable, my friend. I think maybe Yoda has been visiting you through an, *ahem* "smoke" haze. I didn't know the little green goblin lived in California!

;)

PS I like this one every bit as much this time around. You are, of course, the master.

Squirrels abound!

Biscuit

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back