• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Daughters of Satan 3: Morgana the Outcast (M/F)

herotickle

3rd Level Red Feather
Last of the Daughters of Satan Trilogy. This time, with a little twist.

XxXxX​

Should I have been scared? Probably. Should I have been tormented every day? Definitely. Was I fearing every day for when my new owner would enter my cell?

Hell no.

As eternity went on, I found myself loving every day that Raven came to play with her new "toy". I don't exactly know why, because even now, I still find it hard to believe that I was being tormented by a hot demon chick who loved tickling so much that she pleasured herself to my ticklish agony. Maybe it was the rewards I was given after every day. Maybe I was loving the feel of her hair against me. Whatever it was, I soon began to relish every moment I spent with her.

However, one day, I failed to excite her enough, and she stopped fingering herself, failing to find any pleasure in tickling me anymore.. She and I both knew that I was becoming too common for her. She needed a new toy, and I was going to be passed along to her sister. She did, however, give me one last reward, as she herself sucked on my cock, then finally removed the collar her older sister placed on me, relieving me of my insatiable appetite for sex. Soon, I was back to my old self, fearing my newest mistress. What was this one to be like? Wicked and vile like the eldest, Evilene? Or a sex crazed tickling succubus like Raven? There was no way for me to know.

Despite the fact that I was told that she would come see me soon, I was left alone in my cell for at least a month. Every day- no, every minute- was agonizing, and soon I almost was driving myself crazy with thoughts of how this woman would suddenly charge in and attack my very soul.

When she finally came, she had encased herself into and iron maiden, and only looked at me from behind the mask of the torture device. She did not talk, did not come out of it, or tickle me or anything. She just sat there for hours, staring at me, then leaving again without a single word. She did this for an entire week, before my patience wore thin, and snapped. "Are you going to sit there every day, or are you going to tickle me?!"

That drew a gasp from the otherwise silent maiden, and soon, a soft stutter came from it. "I-I'm sorry... I thought y-y-y-you would have b-b-been r-r-relieved when I d-didn't tickle you..."

I tilted my head. This was... surprising. "Are you... the third daughter of the devil?"

"Y-yes... my name is... M-M-Morgana..."

Morgana. The third daughter of the undertaker, and possibly the oddest I have ever met. I had not yet seen her face, but a vision of beauty pervaded my mind. "Morgana... why do you come to see me every day, if you are not going to torment me?"

There was a second gasp from the maiden. "I would never!" she said boldly. Then her voice became nothing but a whisper. "I-I'm not like my sisters... I-I don't f-f-find pleasure in torturing the poor men that are turned into our toys. I just let them pass on to the succubi after a while, because I don't have the heart to do anything they would." She sighed. "I'm not a very good demon, am I?"

I chuckled a bit, and looked to her with a sad smile. "I'm afraid not... but if it means anything, I like you the way you are." After a moment of awkward silence, I finally spoke again. "Why don't you come out of that thing? I would like to see my mistress."

There was a small silence, then she whispered so softly that I almost could not hear it, "Alright..." Then, the iron maiden opened up, and my breath caught into my throat.

Unlike her sisters, her flesh was pure white, which was very out of place in the black cell. Her hair was a bright blonde, and cascaded all the way to her feet. She had yellow eyes and a faint blush on her face, as she attempted and failed to cover herself up from my eyes. Soon, she simply put her arms behind her back and let me explore her body, from her large breasts, to her sexy belly, all the way to her tiny size 6 feet.

I looked at her, and found my days when I used to be a live slave return. "What do you ask of me, my mistress?" I said automatically, without even surprised in my voice as I let the words roll off of my tongue.

She blushed again, and tapped her fingertips together, looking down sheepishly. "W-w-well... ah... I have a small request..."

"Anything", I said, continuing to stare. "Just say the word, and it is yours."

She almost looked like she would run and hide. But soon, she screwed her eyes shut and said in a frightened voice, "Please tickle me!!"

That snapped me out of it. This was probably the only other time I was ever allowed to tickle my mistress, in both life and death. "You want me to tickle you?"

She nodded blushing a bright red now, her face resembling a tomato. "Y-Yes... I watched my sisters torment a toy once... many years ago. For s-some reason, I-I have always thought it looked more fun... to be the one being tickled..."

I was stupefied. My mistress, my demon mistress, wanted me to torment her like her sisters tormented me? I found it difficult to swallow, but eventually, I said, "If that is your wish, Mistress Morgana."

Morgana looked up at me with flushed cheeks, but a bright smile on her face, one that again seemed out of place in Hell. She clapped her hands excitedly, like a little kid who won in their favorite game. She moved to the X-frame, and let me strap her in. Before I started, I asked, "Are you sure that you want to be tickled? Because if you don't want to, I can take your place."

She shook her head, blushing and smiling. "Don't worry about me, just tickle me... please..."

I obeyed, and without another word, I placed my hand on her belly and began to tickle her. She yelped in surprise and began to laugh a very adorable giggle, and wiggled under my hands. Otherwise, she tried her best to stay still, laughing to her hearts content. I found myself tickling that belly for hours, but she never got tired, nor did she ever complain. She soon asked me, "D-dohon't you wahahahant to tickle mehehe in other places?" That snapped me out of my trance, and my journey continued.

I don't know how long I went at it, but Morgan always laughed happily, no matter where I tickled. When her armpits were brushed, she squealed like a small mouse before arching her back, actually giving me more access to her smooth, hollow pits. Her sides and ribs made her jump and squeak with each tentative poke, and this amused me for ten minutes, before I moved onto her tiny feet. They were so adorable that I couldn't just tickle them. I worshipped them, rubbing my cheek against them and massaging them, making her blush once more. She didn't mind though, and only laughed as I sucked on her toes and licked her feet from heel to toes, traveling along her arch.

I soon found her three most ticklish spots. The first was her butt, and she wiggled a lot more when I tickled it. She turned so red that almost her body was as dark as her face, but she simply pushed up with her hips, allowing me to tease it at my leisure. For the first time, I saw tears well up in her eyes, but she did not tell me to stop. In fact, she told me to keep going, laughing as I teased both of her ass cheeks with one finger.

Her next was her clit. This one was the only one that she did not like, and after five minutes, she told me to move on. This time, her entire body was ruby red, and without her telling me, I knew no one had ever touched her there before. So, I obeyed, not wanting to make her feel uncomfortable. Once she was back to her pure white color, I tickled the last spot on her body: her large breasts.

They were flawless, like two large pearls in my hands. I worshipped them like I did her feet. I found out that her breasts were so ticklish, that no matter what touched them, they got her shrieking and writhing in ticklish agony, and soon tears were pouring down her eyes. But she never told me to stop. Probably because she was laughing too hard to say anything. I licked and teased her pink nipples, getting some moans and loud belly laughs as this all continued. I rubbed against her with my cheek, and she only laughed this time, actually pushing up against me so my head fit into her cleavage.

After I finally had my fill of tickling her, I stopped, letting her catch her breath. "So, is it as fun as you thought it would be?"

She panted, and shook her head. "No..." she said, then looked at me with a large grin. "It's better... than I ever imagined..."

I smiled, and undid her bonds. As she went to leave, she placed my hands on her breasts, and would not let me go until I tickled her again, letting her laugh in pleasure. Then she kissed my cheek and went back into the iron maiden, and I watched in longing as the device turned and left, the door slamming shut and locking behind her.

But I smiled, because I knew my ticklish demoness would return.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back