• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dead or Alive: Tina

Moziask

Tina Armstrong rose to victory and became the new Dead or Alive champion. She was finally ready to pursue her movie-making career. Before going to England to shoot her first film, she wanted to end her wrestling career with a bang. She wrestled her last match with the current women's champion in an exhibition bout and won. After the match, she entered her dressing room to telephone her agent about next week's schedule and the film she was set to be featured. She felt rather exhausted, and put her head down to rest a few minutes. A minute later, she heard a hissing sound. She looked around to see what it was; it seemed to be coming from the vents. It was some kind of black vapor, or gas. Tina freaked, she hurried to the door, but the fumes were strong enough to weaken her. She couldn't even turn the knob. She passed out on the floor. A security guard heard the thump and went to investigate. "Wait here, I'll handle this," said another guard. The other guard walked to the door and opened it. Some of the black vapor had disappeared, enough to keep the guard from fainting like Tina did. The guard knelt down and checked her pulse. While he did that, he was admiring Tina's wrestling costume: her black tanktop with the silver vest and skirt, and matching boots. He turned his head to see if anyone was watching him. The first guard wasn't even checking out the room; he was too busy enjoying the wrestling match. "Idiot," the guard muttered in Japanese. He slowly caressed Tina's pantyhosed leg, and grabbed his walkie-talkie. "Kasumi, do you copy?" the guard asked while trying to lift Tina over his left shoulder. The other guard rushed in. "What the hell is going on in here?" "Hayate, I read you. Do you have her?" He knew what he was talking about. The guard grabbed his walkie-talkie, "This is Loren--" and Hayate knocked him out cold with one swift kick (with Tina on his shoulder, no less). He figured the other guards would show up soon, so he'd better move the hell out of there. With his Shinobi ways, he disappeared without a trace.

Hayate walked boldly to the ambulance. "What took you so long?" Ayane sat on top of a black sports car, sliding her bare feet back into her flip-flops, gave Hayate that annoyed look. "I had to take care of some foolish guard at the arena." Kasumi rolled her eyes, while tightening her black robe. "Good job. Our cover is blown," Kasumi held a key with an electronic door lock. She pushed the Unlock button and opened the door of the car. Hayate couldn't believe how knocked out Tina was, and she felt lighter all of a sudden. Ayane and Hayate grabbed her arms and legs, respectively, and placed her in the backseat of the car. Kasumi jumped into the driver's seat and took off. "What about those arrowheads in the vents?" Ayane was curious. "Those arrowheads are design to dissolve without a trace," replied Hayate, getting rid of the security guard uniform. Hayate shook his head, "I can't believe this. All of this just so you two can have your 'fun.'" Ayane hit Hayate on his shoulder. "Come on, you know you like it, also-ho-ho-ho," she giggled as Hayate tickled her ribs. Kasumi drove to an upcoming tunnel, into the hot summer night.

One hour later...

In the luxurious home of Tina Armstrong, Tina was regaining consciousness and awoke a minute later. Still, she was a bit dazed. "Good God, Hayate. How many arrowheads did you put in those vents?" Kasumi was chuckling at the thought. "About four," Hayate nodded. Ayane was a bit surprised, "Four? One more and she probably would have died." Tina was hearing this on and off. She came to seconds later. "Home. How did I-- What the hell? What are you three doing in my home?" Yes, Tina was awake now. Kasumi didn't bother explaining, "Remember. We're doing this for fun. This has nothing to do with the tournament." "Huh?" Tina didn't understand. She looked around and noticed her wrists had been cuffed to her bed. The same went for her ankles. Ayane smiled, "Don't worry. You won't be the only victim here." Tina still did not understand, "Victim? Victim of what?" Tina also noticed she was in her white bra and panties, along with nude-colored pantyhose and her silver boots. Hayate stood there in a serious manner, with his arms crossed. He was even in his ninja outfit. Ayane and Kasumi simultaneously discarded their black robes and flip-flops to reveal sky blue bikinis. Hayate, from his backside, withdrew two feathers and handed them to the girls. The picture was cleared, Tina thought. "Are you going to tickle me?" She was starting to sweat. Ayane was annoyed, "No, we're going to stab you with our feathers. What do you think, genius?" She flicked Tina's nose, "Ow!" was her reply.

Kasumi began the round. She glided the feather up and down Tina's ribs. "No-ho-ho-ho-ho! No! No! St-ha-ha-ha-ha-hop! Plea-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hease! Cu-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh--cut it ou-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hout! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ayane was doing the same to the other side of her ribs. The two girls couldn't believe that tears were already rolling down Tina's eyes, and they just got started. Tina was breathing rather hard, "No! Please! I'm too ticklish! Sto-ha-ha-ha-ha-hop!" Ayane smirked, took her feather and stroked the soles of Kasumi's feet. Kasumi shrieked, "Hee hee hee! Don't do-hoo-hoo-hoo that! Ha ha ha ha ha!" Kasumi retaliated by tickling Ayane's neck. "Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" All three girls were equally ticklish. Kasumi bit her lip, and wiggled the feather around Tina's neck. That was something she could handle. "Ha ha ha ha ha, stop, please!" Ayane wanted in on the action, "What was that? More?" Ayane moved the feather across Tina's neck. "Oh-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho my Go-ha-ha-ha-had! Hee hee hee!" She caught her breath. "Okay. Okay. No more of this, please!" Ayane and Kasumi looked at each other. They agreed. Tina would be allowed to rest for a brief period. Ayane extended her legs out to stretch them. Unfortunately for her feet, Kasumi's fingers were rather close to her soles. "Oh, my God, Kasumi. No! No-ho-ho-ho... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Kasumi stroked the soles of Ayane's feet. Afterwards, she grabbed her feather and tickled her feet some more, then she moved to her back. Ayane arched her back because of the feather. She continued to shriek and giggle heavily as the feather made its way across her toes with its ice blue nail polish.

"I'm thirsty," Kasumi said as she was getting out of the bed. "Where the hell did..." she looked around the room, "...Hayate go?" "Guess he-hee-hee was bored..." Tina tried to speak despite her condition. Ayane loved hearing Kasumi's bare feet slapping on the wooden floor, which gave her the next idea. It was officially the next phase as she saw Kasumi scratching her ankle with her toes in their violet nail polish. Ayane stretched her legs out to examine her own toes, then she looked at Tina's feet. Tina felt the boots slowly being removed, and she was more nervous than before. Ayane knew that look, "Relax, your feet have been in those boots all night. I'll just give them a quick rub." Tina felt a little relieved... a little. Ayane slowly massaged Tina's toes to her arches and heels, loving the silver nail polish and more importantly, the feel of her pantyhosed feet. Kasumi took a few more sips of a big bottle of water and handed it to Ayane for a drink. She then poured a little into Tina's mouth, dry from all that laughing and etc. Kasumi knelt down on the bed and worked on Tina's right foot, copying Ayane's moves and such.

Kasumi decided a feather was not going to do the job. During the break, she headed into one of the closets and found four feather dusters. "Four feather dusters? Who needs that many around?" Ayane asked. "We do," Kasumi smirked. Tina could still feel the tickles all over her body, even more so on her feet. "All those years of wrestling, you'd think I would get calluses by now," Tina was blabbing on as if they found her weak spot. Ayane began this one. She took the feather duster and "dusted" all over Tina's feet. The pantyhose was spreading between her toes, and Kasumi also started "dusting" her feet. "HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! NO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO-HO! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! Stop! St-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-Hop it! Plea-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-Hease! Not my fe-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee... Not my fe-ho-ho-ho-ho-hee-heet!" It seemed that Tina was living proof that hosiery made the foot all the more sensitive. While Tina maintained her body still, her feet were a different story. Her toes were seriously wiggling, Kasumi and Ayane looked at each other in disbelief that someone could be that ticklish. That added fuel to their fire. They continued to tickle her feet and eventually moved up to her thighs. "No-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho-ho! I...don't...thi-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hink..I can ta-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-hake this...anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Kasumi and Ayane tossed away the feathers and feather dusters and resorted to their fingers. While Kasumi tickled Tina's thighs with hyperactivity, Ayane was slowly stroking both soles of her feet, running her fingers up and down. "Be careful, Kasumi, we don't want to kill her." "Relax," Kasumi said, continuing the tickling. Tina was laughing hysterically, and would not stop laughing for five minutes. "I've never seen apples as red as you are right now," Kasumi noted. Tina was hiccupping and everything, still getting over the tickles even though they had stopped a minute ago. She was still laughing insanely. The two girls were amazed she hadn't wet herself, yet. Ayane and Kasumi ripped Tina's pantyhose from her feet and tickled them vigorously and moved throughout her entire body. Tina was still turning redder, and laughing hard enough that it was inaudible from now on. The tickling continued for two minutes. Tina let out all the laughter after that.

Kasumi and Ayane turned the fans on so that Tina could cool off. The two took another break in the kitchen. Tina couldn't think of anything except the second, or third, or fourth phase of this torture. Kasumi and Ayane were drinking more water, and were about to give Tina some when Ayane noticed something in the ceiling fan. "What the hell is that?" Kasumi found a nearby ladder and climbed onto it to grab the object. She stook her foot out, exposing her sole to Ayane, who gave it a quick tickle but Kasumi was not in the mood. "Ayane, cu-huh-huht it out," but Ayane pretended not to hear. She continued giving Kasumi's foot those innocent tickles. "St-ha-ha-hop. You're go-huh-huh-huh-nna make he fa-ha-ha-hall!" Kasumi fell on top of Ayane and dropped what looked like the arrowheads Hayae used on Tina. It broke and released the same black vapor that knocked out Tina. This time, the vapor was strong enough to knock all three of them out. Five minutes later, Hayate and Hayabusa entered the room and carried all three girls to the black car...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back