• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Glass Wall [Part III] {MF/F}

Persephone

2nd Level Red Feather
Please enjoy my newest installment!:roflmao:

“...they are just lovely aren't they?” The clinking of champagne glasses was heard. Another bottle of wine was uncorked and bubbled in the background. “I believe they are the most lovely pair I have seen yet.” Quiet laughter, idle chit-chat, bubbly drinks being poured into crystal glasses. All these noises and voices filled Paige's ears as she began to stir.

“What...?” she groaned as her eyes opened and her vision was blurry. Paige shook her head and blinked several times as her sight cleared. What had happened? What was the last thing she remembered?

Paige gasped as she recalled having her feet still being rubbed over by Monsieur Devereau as two of the pedicurists from earlier had walked in holding plates of food and a cup of water.

“Is it that time already?” Monsieur Devereau sighed as he wiggled her pinky toe and that caused Paige to squeal.

“Yes sir, she must get to bed earlier. Tomorrow is a big day,” one pedicurist smirked. She stared down at Paige with merciless eyes as the poor girl had trembled in the bondage.

“Very well, prepare her for bed and feed her well,” he sighed as he stood up and left without another word.

That had been the last thing Paige remembered. Watching Monsieur Devereau take his leave as she was left at the mercy of the pedicurists and after a few bites of food she lost any recollection of what happened.

“What did they feed me?” she shuddered. Obviously it had been drugged or contained something to make her fall asleep. As Paige was lost in her thoughts she gasped as she felt someone blow over her toes.

Paige squealed and her foot wiggled. Staring up her eyes widened as she shrieked and was met with her own reflection staring back at her. Eyes wide with fright, hair slightly disheveled, and snugly wrapped in bondage.

Suddenly she became fully aware of her situation and stared down at her feet and then her eyes traveled over her body as she assessed the extent of her bondage.

Snugly placed into a straight jacket, her arms were hugging beneath her breasts and pushing them up slightly. She was not gagged but her legs were bare and once again they were thrust through a glass wall with cushion-lined holes to keep her ankles secure and comfortable.

Unlike the previous glass wall, Paige didn't realize this was a two way mirror. She couldn't see what was happening to her feet while the people gathered on the other side were able to see her and smirk at her plight.

Again she felt warm air being blown over her toes and she giggled hard as her feet wiggled. As she tried to cover one with the other she felt her heels clack together and she was taken aback. Her feet froze as two strong hands held them still.

“Now now, settle down. Don't want you to ruin these beauties,” a voice chuckled from the other side of the wall.
Paige realized her feet were not bare as she became aware of think straps across her ankles and her toes. She was wearing some kind of heel, lightly strapped to her foot, probably a spring or summer type formal shoe.

“What is going on?” she whimpered and squirmed on the metal table she rested on, while still bound in the straight jacket.

Paige didn't know that while she had been passed out she had been given another pedicure that morning and then her feet had been placed in Monsieur Devereau's newest design for a spring shoe.

“It's a lovely design Jean, I love the color and the heel is just the right height,” a female voice chuckled.

“Thank you, this design was made specially for her, my newest little muse,” Jean Devereau's familiar voice chided back. Paige shuddered at hearing his voice as she despised this man who kept her prisoner only to toy with her tender feet.

How could these friends of him be okay with this? They must be as insane as he was! Obviously if someone's feet were poking from a wall they could tell she was held against her will. None of them seemed to care.

Again warm breath on her toes as she squealed and arched her back. “Enough Louis. Stop teasing her,” Jean's voice chuckled.

“I know Jean, but I love how her feet twitch just by blowing on her toes. I love the shade of red on her nails and the way her feet wiggle. She must be very sensitive,” Louis responded. If Paige could have seen the young man's face, she would have noticed the intense lust in his eyes as he stared hungrily at her shoe clad feet.

“The most sensitive I've ever had to be honest,” Jean smirked proudly.

“Lucky man,” Louis laughed as the men clinked champagne glasses.

Suddenly warm fingers were stroking the tops of Paige's creamy feet. A lot of skin was exposed on the top of her foot since only a few small straps kept the heels buckled to her feet.

“Such soft skin, you must really take care of these beauties,” a female voice said sweetly. Teasingly the woman stroked her sharp nails along the creamy skin of the tops.

“NooEehaAHAa!” Paige laughed hard as her feet wiggled.

“Now that is a reaction! Come now Jean, after seeing her react to just that light touch. Let us see her soles, please,” Louis begged his comrade.

“After the party ends, just stick around. Louis, you and Sophia can tease her soles later,” Jean promised.

Paige whimpered as she heard the two friends chuckle darkly to one another. “Thank you Jean,” Sophia responded. “Sounds like a perfect way to end the evening.”

Paige could only lay helplessly in the straight jacket as the hour slowly ticked by. Every now and then more people would come and admire her feet. Once her toes had been poked through the open toed shoe and she squealed. People rubbed the tops of her feet, tweaked her ankles and one man even hissed along the tops.

She was helpless to stop any of it, only her feet twitching in response to the nonstop attention. Soon a clock chimed eleven and Jean announced the party was over.

Paige heard the rustling of people putting jackets on and congratulating Monsieur Devereau on his newest design as they made their way out of the room. Paige's heart pounded as she knew what was to come. Some one on one time with Jean's friends and her smooth soles.

A door closed and she heard someone approaching her feet from the other side of the wall. “Everyone's gone. What a great gathering, everyone had a splendid time,” Jean sounded pleased.

“How could they not with these little guests of honor?” Sophia licked her lips and wiggled the heel of the shoe cutely.

Paige whimpered aloud and Louis chuckled at her cute reaction. “It's a big deal to this girl to even have her feet touched Jean. She must be a dream come true to you.”

Jean rolled his eyes. “Yes she is quite the catch, but I will share her with you tonight. Do as you wish with her soles, but do not hurt her or flaw her soles in anyway.”

“But of course,” Sophia agreed as Louis nodded. “Then I leave you to it. Please let yourselves out whenever you wish. I would play with her too but I am tired and can fulfill my needs tomorrow. Have fun,” Jean yawned as he walked from the room.

“Alone at last,” Louis smirked as he began to slowly unbuckle one of the heels. “Right to the point,” Sophia laughed as she began to unbuckle the other one.

Paige gasped as she felt fingers unbuckling the tiny straps that kept the heels on her feet. After having her feet confined to those shoes for so long they were left sweaty and feeling more sensitive.

“N-no!” Paige whimpered as the heels were slowly pulled away and her bare feet were revealed. Sophia and Louis both gasped at the beauty of her smooth soles. In comparison to past models of Jean's, these soles looked as they belonged to a goddess.

After the extensive care that Jean and his pedicurists had been putting Paige's soles through the last few days they were at the peak of sensitivity. The skin was flushed pink from being confined in the shoes for the past few hours.

Creamy, white skin was found in her sensitive, high arch and beneath and between her toes. The rest of her foot was smooth and blushed bright pink. It looked as though their nails would just sink into the supple, baby-soft skin.

“Look how smooth,” Sophia kissed the smooth, pink skin of Paige's warm sole. Paige arched her back and screeched with laughter. As soon as cool air had hit her bare, sweaty soles she knew it would be agony.

“And so supple,” Louis responded as he stroked a nail up her arch. Paige thrashed in the straight jacket, unable to bear the touching on her tender soles. This was worse than the pedicure even!

“NooEEHaAHA! PleaseEEahseEE!” she begged and squealed for mercy as she was made to laugh like mad.

“Ohhh she is quite the tender foot!” Louis laughed. He watched with a dark grin as her red painted toes wiggled cutely in the light.

“You know I do believe there is some food left from the party,” Jean took a step away. Soon Paige felt something warm and thick being poured down her sole.

“The melted chocolate left over from the fruit platter,” he smirked. People had been dipping strawberries and cherries in it, but a lot remained. Enough to cover the entirety of one sole.

“Enjoy your meal,” Sophia rolled her eyes as she began to just lightly tickle the twitching sole with her sharp nails. Pointed black nails scratched up and down the delicately wrinkled and creamy arch as Paige flailed about in her bondage, laughing and shrieking in ticklish agony.

The octave of her laughter went up a notch as Louis began to lick the chocolate from her sole. Paige really squealed as he wiggled his persistent tongue between her trembling, pink toes. No inch of Paige's sole was left untouched by his tongue.

“Mmmm...” he licked up her arch as she squealed, “so...” he licked her heel, “...delicious!” He went crazy and licked at her arch, practically lapping at like a hungry animal.

“NnoooEEhaa Haeha! Stop pleaEeaseeSSEEaa! I caaaAAAn't AaaheestandAEEHa it!” Paige arched her back as sweat trickled down her face. Her feet quivered and twitched on the other side of the wall as Jean's two friends took out all their lusts on her feet.

“Just perfect,” Louis licked his lips and began to just plant tiny, ticklish butterfly kisses all over her polished foot, free of all chocolate.

Meanwhile Sophia began hold back Paige's toes and licked beneath them as Paige was lost in her ticklish agony and howls of laughter.

Her laughter echoed around the dark chamber as she was helpless to see what was going to happen to her twitching feet next as they poked from the wall, unable to escape their ticklish torments.

(To be continued.)

The continuation of this masterpiece wants to be early and to read!!!

Nice one. I don't share the foot fetish that many people in the tickling world have, but this story drew me in all the same.

Thank you so much Boy and Dimpletoes ^-^! Glad you enjoyed my story!

every part blows away the previous ones :D

I CANNOT WAIT FOR PART 4

Thank you Music and Rupert! I really appreciate the nice feedback :)!

I can't say enough good things about your writing, Persephone. Keep up the fantastic work! :)

Sorry Paket290, I am just taking a summer class ^_^ but I will work on an update as soon as I can! Thanks for the patience!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back