• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bet (FF/M - Short)

whereisderek23

TMF Poster
The Bet (FF/M)
It was a while back when two of my female friends dared me to wear restraints for a whole weekend. I agreed and they placed cuffs on each of my limbs, on one side of the cuff was a d-ring and the other the fastener. To stop me from taking them off each fastener had a small but super-strong padlock. They kept the keys locked in a safe and only they knew the combination. As another condition of the dare I had to do whatever they said or I would receive a mystery punishment. They made me wear nothing but my socks and some tight shorts. They both wore hot pants, tank tops and knee high ski socks.

They first asked me to don a blindfold. It completely blocked out all light. They then asked me to identify each other’s feet by smelling their sweaty socks. I refused so they connected all the cuffs together into a hogtie and forced me to do it. They then decided I needed further punishment so they untied me and strapped me nice and tightly spread eagle to a bed. I was still blindfolded at this point so I was sat there in anticipation of their next move. I felt a scratch on my right hand side, my more sensitive side and began to squirm. It then began from the left and in no time I was giggling and pleading as their nails vigorously traversed my bare skin. Begging only made it worse and soon I was hoarse from laughter. In the space of three hours they had turned me from a cocky slave into a gibbering wreck.

Throughout the weekend they tied me in different positions and made me sleep wearing the cuffs. They would tie me up again in the mornings and give me vicious wake up tickles. Eventually they undid the locks and freed me but not before making me promise to come back for more tickling.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back