• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

short tickling scene in "Power Rangers RPM" episode

He-Man

1st Level Orange Feather
Yes, believe it or not, Power Rangers is still going on ( I guess the theme song really meant it, when it said "nooo onne..can ever take them down..." :jester: )

First , the newest seaon, RPM , actually kicks ass...it's like a combo of "Terminator" and "Mad Max" with a little MMPR. (they actually showed a person DYING in the most recent episode . Yes, people DIE in this season and they don't come back. )

Anyway, there's one villan on the show called Tenaya 7, who's basically an evil android that looks and thinks like a human. In the 5th episode, she attaches one of her hands to the bottom of one of the Rangers' cars, to get inside their hideout .

Her hand, starts causing all sorts of trouble (with her controlling it, and seeing everything thru the hand's camera)

At one point, she causes her hand to crawl up one of the Rangers' shirts and it seems to kind of be tickling him --this only lasts for a few seconds. The hand then hides in the pool table and once the heroes morph, you get to see a Ranger version of "Whack-a-Mole" where they try and try to destroy the evil hand. lmao!

Oh and...check out the 4th episode on youtube..parts of it are almost like an 80s horror movie....Tenaya 7 likes to whistle while stalking her prey-- never has hearing someone whistle "Farmer in the Dell" been so f*ckin creepy. :shake:

I always thought the Power Rangers concept would make a great comic book. However they would have to ditch the kiddie stuff and make the bad guys a lot more like Dr Doom or Magneto. I love triangle between the Red Ranger/Pink Ranger/None Ranger would have been good too. You know that is allot coming from me considering I watch the show 3 times in my life.

I always thought the Power Rangers concept would make a great comic book. However they would have to ditch the kiddie stuff and make the bad guys a lot more like Dr Doom or Magneto.

Well, some seasons actually had Magneto-like villans (Ransik from "Time Force" and Mesogog from "Dino Thunder" ), and the current season has ..welll, it's basically like "SkyNet" from Terminator (except it talks, makes monsters and blasts henchmen when they ask stupid questions). Seriously...the current big baddy has wiped out most of the Earth before the season even STARTS. lol

And actually, Power Rangers DID have one or two comic book series (back in the MMPR days). I never knew about it so I don't have any of em. (I'm gonna make sure to get the MMPR cards for that PR card game they have, at least. lol)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back