• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

“The Slumber Party” (Part 4) by Feathery

Feathery

1st Level Orange Feather
Beth and Lacy had breakfast together the next morning, with Beth trying desperately to convince Lacy to move to New York with her. She told her she would get a bigger place for them to live, including her son, Frank. “I just can’t pack up and leave here... my mom is ill too, and she relies on me for so much, and Frank starts school soon.” It ended with Lacy promising to think things over, and Beth promising to visit Chicago whenever possible. But soon after Beth returned to her office, she received some amazing news. While she was at the convention, Beth ran into a friend from college who was working for a company interested in doing a joint venture with the firm Beth worked for. There had been some snags in making a final deal, but it was Beth’s connection with her friend that apparently smoothed things out, allowing a deal to go forward.

The financial projections were very good for Beth’s company, and in turn she was offered a promotion. “How would you like to run our mergers and acquisitions division at our headquarters in Chicago, Beth?” asked Sue Gallagher with a beaming smile. Beth looked startled but elated, as the move could also bring her together with Lacy. “We feel you would be very qualified to run things there, Beth... also, aren’t from around there?” Beth could hardly contain herself, “Why yes, I’m not too far from there... my family and all. Oh Sue, that would be great... I know I would do a great job there!” Sue smiled and patted Beth on the shoulder, “We all know you will, that’s why you were picked, and especially after what you did for the company while at the convention. The president was very pleased!” The two women shook hands. “Let’s go out to lunch tomorrow, Beth and we’ll discuss some things. Meanwhile, why don’t you take two weeks off to get yourself situated there, ok?”

Beth couldn’t wait to call and tell Lacy the news that she would be moving to Chicago, with an even bigger job title and salary to go with it. “Oh Lacy it’s going to be wonderful, you’ll see!” gushed Beth over the phone. Lacy felt a bit nervous at the prospect of living with another woman as a lover. In spite of her occasional “dalliances with other women, Lacy always considered herself “straight”. Living with Beth was something completely abstract to her. Beth wasted no time in getting things in order. She put her apartment in New York up for sale, sold most of her furnishings and arranged to have the rest of her belongings to be sent out to Chicago. In a few days, Beth was in the Windy City, looking at places to live. She settled on a sprawling duplex apartment near the center of town in a fancy new building, and she hurried Lacy along to see it.

A realtor brought Beth and Lacy over to see the apartment, and once Lacy set foot in the overly spacious rooms and it’s breathtaking views of the city, all reservations about living with Beth seemed to disappear. The realtor took them through one gigantic room after another... “And there is also a gym in the building with an Olympic size pool, a roof garden, a day care center and a parking space down in the garage.” “Wow” is all Lacy could say as her eyes looked around, as if mesmerized by her newfound luxury. After giving the two women a complete tour, both upstairs and down the realtor left Beth and Lacy to talk. “What do you think, Lacy? Frank can have the room down on the other end... so we can have our privacy!” With that, Beth gave Lacy a playful tickle in her belly and sides, making the blonde’s knees buckle and giggle like mad! “Hahahahahahahaha... oh God, wait... hehehehehe!” Beth pushed Lacy up against a wall in the bedroom and kissed her giggling mouth while tickling her sides! “Hmmmm... maybe I will have a rack built right here for you, Darling!” “Oh no, Beth… not here, please… hehehehehehe!” Then Beth slid her hand down the front of Lacy’s slacks, down her panties and gently massaged her moistened labia and clit, making Lacy cum almost instantly! “Ohhhhhhhh.. Beth… ohhhh!” Beth kissed her lover tenderly as she felt Lacy’s warm secretions flow on her loving hand. “Oh Darling… I guess I should start to think about packing!”

After the apartment was furnished and Lacy and Frank moved in, Beth showered them with all kinds of gifts and luxuries. She hired a full time nanny for Frank and even arranged for him to attend a fancy private school. Lacy was treated to a complete new wardrobe as well as an assortment of different wigs to go with her outfits. Of course, these things didn’t go with some strings attactched, as Beth expected Lacy to be agreeable to her more prurient desires! For example, on an evening when Beth wanted to take her lover out for drinks at a local “girl” bar, Lacy was instructed to wear a black shelf bra and a fuzzy tight angora sweater, with a silk skirt. “But my nipples are exposed, and this fuzzy top will drive me nuts! You know how sensitive I am?” Beth insisted she wear the outfit and off they went! Needless to say, Lacy felt reduced to jelly, as the tickly angora fibers teased her throbbing nipples and breast flesh through the evening, making her cheeks bright red and her eyes watery. Her swollen engorged nipples protruded through her sweater, and the other women in the bar seemed to sense Lacy’s predicament with a certain amount of glee. At one point, Beth took Lacy out to the dance floor, which was crowded with other women. Moved and gyrating to the disco beat seemed to make matters worse for Lacy, as her breasts jiggled against the fibers, making her feel a flood of wetness between her thighs! As the other dancers noticed her increasing arousal, some took their own liberties with Lacy… sneaking in a pinch of her jiggling bottom, or casually rubbing against her breasts, which made her sexual excitement even more intense. It seemed that almost all of the women wanted a piece of the dishy amorous blond on the dance floor, and Beth took a sadistic delight in watching her lover’s erotic tribulations!

Of course Lacy was routinely subjected to long nights of intense sex, bondage and erotic tickle torture with almost every conceivable pleasure toy imaginable. Beth’s appetite for Lacy was insatiable, as she took full advantage of finally having her object of desire in her midst, loving every minute! She completely adored Lacy’s creamy, buttery pale skin… so sensitive and ticklish. And her hairless body only added to an aura of vulnerability that Beth found totally captivating, fueling her lustful cravings! However, there was one very early morning when Beth woke up in bed and tried to turn over but was unable to do so. She felt pressure around her wrists and ankles and her limbs were pulled out away from her body. “Hey, what’s going on?” she screamed as she felt the cool night air against her naked skin. The bedroom was still dark, except for a bit of glowing light filtering in from the window, where she could barely see Lacy’s silhouette hovering over her, a bit of glare upon her bald head. “I’ve tied you down, Beth, and now I’m going to give you a little of your own medicine!” “No! No, wait! You can’t do this… please let me go, I can’t!” Beth was in a state of near panic, as she had never been in such a vulnerable position like this before. It was always she who was in the dominant role and used to being the aggressor. Lacy kneeled on the bed beside Beth’s outstretched body, and kissed her before lightly gliding the tips of her long fingernails upon her mistress’s soft neck, across her collar bone, around her shoulders and then up and down her arms. “No… Lacy, please stop… I can’t, wait!” The subtle teasing of Lacy’s fingernails gently stroking Beth’s tender skin was absolute erotic torment, as she pulled frantically against her restraints, her thin boyish body writhing and twisting in sensual agony. Lacy worked her teasing magic with those nails, lightly drawing circles in Beth’s delicate armpits, driving her into fits of hysteria and body spasms. Never did Beth realize the state of her ticklishness, and it was quite a revelation to her, albeit an embarrassing one, as she hated to show any sign of vulnerability or weakness. Lacy continued to tickle and tease her armpits, then running her nails up and down her sides, across her smooth belly, hips and waist. “Hahahahahahaha… Oh God, stop it, Lacy… pleeeeezzzze… hehehehehehehehhehe” Beth’s hips were bucking up and down, and her limbs quaking and tensing. Lacy’s fingernails glided up her body to her smallish breasts, where her nipples stood up like thick pencil erasures! Lacy’s nails circled around her girlish breasts and then tickled her nipples while verbally teasing her lover. “Oh what sweet little nipples, Darling… look how ticklish they are!” All Beth could do was look down and laugh uncontrollably with tear soaked eyes at her throbbing nipples being teased and played with!

Lacy leaned over and gently licked, sucked and bit her bound lover’s nipples as her nails teased and trailed her pelvis and inner thighs. Then kissing her way down Beth’s convulsing belly, sucking in and out with each kiss, tickling behind her knees, sending her mistress to wild bucking, screaming, laughing and spasmodic jerking! “Ohhhh, soooooo ticklish… my tickly Baby!” “OHhhhhhhhhhh… Lacy, please I beg you.. no more… hahahahahahahhahahahaha! “Ohhhhh.. look at the corporate big shot now, huh? If only your rich clients and bosses could see you now! Tickle tickle tickle Bethy! The thin brunette was laughing and twitching like a giggly schoolgirl, as Lacy ran her nails softly up and down Beth’s jerking pulled apart legs, teasing her thighs, behind her knees and along the contours of he calves. Then the nails traced Beth’s soft soles and tender arches of her feet, as Lacy kissed and sucked her toes as well. Beth screamed and cried as her lover tickled and mouthed her feet, goading her into forced convulsions and mindless rantings! “Nooooooooooo… not there, please, no more… hahahahahahhahahaha!” Lacy’s nails traveled up Beth’s legs once more, then teasing her ass checks, gliding up and down her crack and then tickling her anus, which sent Beth into shockwaves of hysterical shrieks, cries and cackling laughter. Lacy played with and teased Beth’s creamy wet lips spreading them apart and tickling her labia and clit, which puckered under the erotic duress of this seemingly endless erotic torment! Her hips gyrating, thrusting up and down, aching for release, as Lacy licked Beth’s dripping pussy, still teasing her ass hole with her fingernail. Then, just when Beth was on the verge of climax, Lacy stopped licking and sucking her throbbing love bud, and proceeded to tickle her sides once again, driving Beth mad and wild with sexual tension and frustration! “Please… let me cum, I beg you… pleaaaaaassssse! Hahahahahhahahaahhahah!” Finally, Lacy relented, and found one of Beth’s favorite vibrating dildos and fucked her with it.. making her lover piss and cum all over the toy and her loving hand!

After that morning, Beth awakened to the fact that, on occasion, she rather enjoyed being in the submissive role with Lacy. She would allow herself to be bound, tickled, played with and forced to cum … letting her lover control her. This was actually relaxing for her, since she was in control of things most of the time. It also brought Lacy and Beth closer together, as their lives and love continued to grow. Things could not have been better… Frank was doing great at his school, Beth’s career was flourishing, and she even got Lacy a position at the firm doing sales and marketing. And the sex was deliciously fulfilling. Everything was going great, until the day when Lacy felt a pain and a lump in her breasts, and then that fateful visit to the doctor would change paradise, and close yet another chapter.

To be continued…

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back