The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Sessions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MistressMia

Verified
Tickling Session Info:

Remember, I am friendly and ticklish, but I'm still a strict Dominatrix. Polite emails only please.

Tell me a little about yourself. You may ask me questions (I will answer only the first 2-3 as time permits)

email me at [email protected]

Turn-around time for my response is 2-3 days. Although in some cases you may get a response within 24 hrs. Be patient.
;)

Emailing Mistress Mia? Read this first!!

Well,

I thought that I wouldn't need the guidelines I had previously posted on my emailing etiquette anymore. I was wrong. So here they are again:

1) Polite emails only

2) Greet me. Say "hello" I'm a real person not a machine (my Father always said that the first words out of a person's mouth should be a greeting) So something like... "Hi Dad, how ya doin' can I have $20" is acceptable. I don't have $ to give you but you can always say hello!

3) State your reason for emailing me: Is it info; thank you; just saying hi; have a question or concern; you want to worship me; you want to add me to your will? What is it for gawd's sake?

4) Please take the time to answer my questions as I always take the time to answer yours as best as I can.

5) Do your best to follow my guidelines or don't bother at all.

I will delete anything that is not to my satisfacion. If you do not receive a reply within 2-3 days, then it is safe to assume that I did not receive it or I deleted it. Resend it if you dare.

I am not in the habit of wasting other peoples time, please return the favor. I do not play word games: I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

I have reposted these guidelines due to the quality and quantity of emails I have been receiving as of late. I hope you understand my position and do not take offense. I firmly believe in reciprocating the respect I receive in turn. Thank you for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back