• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rhona Mitra in Underworld - Rise of the Lycans

rmfan

TMF Master
In the newest Underworld, vampires Sonya, portrayed by Rhona Mitra is chained for execution, accused of betrayal. She is wearing a prisoners rag-like shirt with short wide sleeves, which are also cut aside. They chain her with her arms above her head, so the sleeves fall down and expose her arms along with her bare armpits.
There's no actual tickling, but the scene is very hot and sexy and it lasts for a good few minutes with the camera close-up to her and her arms.

And we can also hope that someone in the crew, used this chance and tickled the hot Rhona Mitra while they were shooting the scene :)

I know I would, it is such a shame I wasn't there :dropatear

Here is the url to the picture from that scene: http://movies.radiofree.com/photos/2009/underworld_rise_of_the_lycans_02378.jpg

And here's the picture in the attachment. You can zoom it.

Ah, Kate Beckinsale's lovely "twin". One can only hope there was some tickling, right?

There is another movie with Rhona Mitra, where she is hung with her arms above her head and her bare under arms are shown. She is wearing a black tank top. The movie is called "Doomsday" is not a bad a movie and looking at her for 90 minutes makes everything seem better. Again, no actual tickling. You would think in two seperate movies, she is hung with her arms above her head, sooner or later someone would tickle her..please?

I know that scene from "Doomsday", I've seen it on YouTube, it is also hot scene.

You would think in two seperate movies, she is hung with her arms above her head, sooner or later someone would tickle her..please?

Well, like Adam said, we can only hope there was some tickling...

But I will keep looking and I hope that, sooner or later, I will find some proof that Rhona is ticklish, or even better, I'll find the clip in which she gets tickled. And the day when it happens, I will come here to share it with you :)

Actually, I'm thinking of buying both movies ("Underworld - Rise of the Lycans" and "Doomsday") with extras which contain making of a movie, 'cause there is possibility that it features camera shots of filming those scenes and if someone from the crew really tickled her between the making of the scene(s), perhaps it is caught by another camera and featured there.

I know that scene from "Doomsday", I've seen it on YouTube, it is also hot scene.

Well, like Adam said, we can only hope there was some tickling...

But I will keep looking and I hope that, sooner or later, I will find some proof that Rhona is ticklish, or even better, I'll find the clip in which she gets tickled. And the day when it happens, I will come here to share it with you :)

Actually, I'm thinking of buying both movies ("Underworld - Rise of the Lycans" and "Doomsday") with extras which contain making of a movie, 'cause there is possibility that it features camera shots of filming those scenes and if someone from the crew really tickled her between the making of the scene(s), perhaps it is caught by another camera and featured there.

Not to burst your bubble, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back