• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Justice League (Wonder Woman)

Dark Convoy

TMF Expert
The Justice League

Quick Mischief

The Justice League watchtower hung above earth and it endless guard of the small planet below. The central meeting place for the newly established team of super heroes hung in silence in the quite of space. The inside, however, was anything but silent. In the main training room Diana, AKA Wonder Woman sat in meditation on one of the training mats. Wearing a white karate uniform, instead of her usual amazon battle gear, she held the appearance of meditation but in truth her mind was to active to meditate. This New World she had entered was totally new from what she had experienced on her island. Diana’s inability to meditate was causing her much agitation, and the back round noise was no help.

Barry Alan, AKA the Flash, was doing his usual 1000 laps around the track. Although he could have finished in a mater of minutes, he held a low pace (at least low by his standards,) he felt it gave him a better work out and he knew it was bugging Diana.

Diana finally stood up and, using her lasso she tripped the flash, sending him off balance and into a near by wall. Diana readied her self, expecting the Flash to be more then a little angry with her.

Barry stood up with a surprised look that quickly shifted to his usual mischievous grin.

“One day you gota show me how you do that so well, said the Flash.”

Diana’s eyes went wide in shock. “I….I’m sorry, I had no right to attack you”

Without missing a beat the Flash smiled and said, “s,ok I can under stand, why you’d be jealous.”

Diana’s guilt dropped off the end of the universe and her amazon pride kicked into high gear.

“Jealous!!! Of what?”

Flashes smile got even bigger, “well I am stronger, in better shape, and more fun to be around.”

Despite all he said, all Diana herd was….. “STRONGER!!!!,……Get this strait right now skinny, I can beat you, any fight, anywhere.”

It was going better then Barry could have imagined, and he wasn’t going to stop now. Putting on a mock angry voice he said, “Fine! You and me, First to give up losses, and just to make it fair I wont even use my full speed!”

This sent Diana over the deep end.

WHAMMMM!!!

With a clean punch to the jaw, Barry was sent across the mat. Barry quickly got up and the fight began, he had no intention of hurting her, not that he was sure he could, but he was going to break through that amazon smugness once and for all. Barry used a few trips to get her off balance but she was quick to recover. He tried to drag the fight out a little longer but it was obvious, Diana was getting pissed. Using his speed to get behind her, Barry managed to get her in a bear hug, pinning her arms at her side. This only infuriated Diana more, she kicked and thrashed but the Flash had a firm hold on her.

Leaning close to her ear Barry said ”now the fun starts.”

Before Diana could say anything, she felt his fingers digging into her side. The sensation was confusing and agitating and was starting to throw her of balance.

“What are you doing you eeek…”

Diana shrieked involuntarily as the Flash dug his hands into her side. This form of combat was never taut on her island and it was confusing her. She wanted to throw the Flash across the room, but at the same time she was fighting a wave of laughter that threatened to over take her.

“I thought you whahhhhnted to fight.”

Flash just smiled in response and dug his fingers deeper into the side of her tummy. Diana was gritting her teeth in annoyance and confusion. The technique Barry was using was not painful, but it was beginning to feel like a form of torture.

Finally the Flash found her spot, loosening his grip slightly and digging into her tummy, Diana shrieked and began thrashing.

“Stoooooop!!!!, Diana wailed, Stop pleeeeeease!!!!”

Diana screamed with laughter and pulled with all her might but she could not break his grip. Barry managed to get his finger through the fold in her training gui and into her belly button, this sent Diana into panicked shrieks as she tried to escape.

Flashed increased his assault on her tummy but her thrashing was throwing him off balance. Letting her go for a moment, Diana fell on her front while still giggling. Flash wasted no time and shot around to the back and sat on the back of her legs. Barry cracked his knuckles and then began spidering his fingers along her feet.

“AAAAEEEEIIIIIIAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!”

It sounded like some sort of battle cry and almost scared Barry out of his boots, but when he turned to see Diana pounding her fists on the mat like a mad woman, he knew he had her. The gloves to Barry’s costume were the perfect tool for this, although they were made of high velocity resistant rubber, they were covered with a soft, velvet like coating that was perfect for tickling.

Diana was in a fit of tortured desperation, clawing at the mat, pounding her fists, pulling with all the strength she could muster, and screaming like a banshee. The Flash was taking no small pleasure in tormenting her, she was always so stuck up and proper, barely ever smiled, and to his knowledge, he had never seen her laugh. Barry began sawing his Velvet covered finger between her toes, witch unleashed a fresh current of maddening screams from his helpless captive.

“STOOPPPPPPP…..HAAHAHAHHHAHAHAAH, PLEASE, FLAHHHHSH, NO MORE, PLEHHHHHS NO MORE.”

Barry thought for a moment, then with a smile he stopped tickling but remained on her legs. Giving her a moment to catch her breath he almost felt sorry for her……but that didn’t last long.

“you…….undisciplined…..little punk,” she said while gasping for breath.

”Oh, you gona get it now,” He said.

Barry jetted around to the front, and before Diana knew what happened she was on her back, her arm were pined above her head and the flash was sitting on them.

“What was that about me being a punk?” Barry said with a smile.

Before Diana could answer, Barry began scrambling his fingers in her armpits. Diana’s face instantly returned to a smile, she fought desperately against the new waves of laughter buy it was no use.

“Barryyyyyyy noooooooooooo!!!!!”

Diana howled like a wild animal while thrashing her head from side to side. All logic had been drained from her thoughts, her legs kicked wildly and uselessly, her whole body shook with laughter. Barry had started a pattern, moving his fingers down her side and across he tummy, then back. Diana’s face was red and wet with tears, her hair was matted from sweat and tears, and she could no longer beg, every sound that came from her was more tortured laughter.

Her thrashing was starting to shake lose her top and it exposed her bear belly, witch Barry took full advantage of. Scribbling his fingers up and down her trim stomach while stopping every once and a while to make circles around her belly button. Diana was practically crying now as Barry launched one last assault on her ribs, she let out a tortured scream that was probably herd on Earth.

Finally Barry stopped and released her, Diana lay on the mat for about ten minutes catching her breath and giggling. Barry brought her a glass of water then stood there and waited for the ass beating of his life, or at least the last few minutes of it.

Diana stood up and looked at Barry who was practically cringing, for several moments she looked at him. Diana moved in very close to him and Flash knew he was going to die, suddenly he felt something on his cheek. She kissed him, Barry was stunned beyond words, he’d spent the last hour tickle torturing her and she kisses him.

Diana turned and headed for the door to the showers, as she reached it she looked back with a smile, “Thanks Barry, That was fun.”

As she disappeared into the shower room Barry just stood in awe, for the first time in his life he was speechless.

Dark Convoy--

Well done! You set up the situation and the motives in a very believable way, which makes the story much more enjoyable. Thanks for your work!

dig dug

sweet-ass story. I think i've read it somewhere else before.

One thing tho: the Flash depicted in Justice League and Justice League Unlimited isn't Barry Alan, but Wally West. This was revealed in the JL movie "Starcrossed", which served as the finale for the first JL cartoon.

emsee could be right

ive read this before...still very interesting, i have read this before, when flash puts his hand through her gui, i remember that significantly (belly button tickling, my favourite)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back