• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol 2 (Unedited Preview)

No tickling so far, but I thought people might like a look at what this one will be like. As the title says this is an UNEDITED PREVIEW so have a heart when commenting on spelling and such.

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol 2: Ebony Rising
By SlaverTickler

Part 1: First Impressions
Featuring:

"Had it really been 20 years?" Robyn thought as she sat in the back of the car, "Where did the time go."

Robyn, of course, is none other then the beautiful Robyn Rihanna Fenty, and in the year 2029 she is a world famous multi-platinum super power in the music indastry. Now in her 40's the superstar not only has managed to conquor the music, fation and even has a chain of successful and classy Carabean style restaurants. Looking through the front window of the car she now sat in she looked at the building known to the outside world as "The Kathy Hilton's Goddess Spa", a place for rich and famous women to go and get away from the crazy life of celebrity. However, to a very select few it was far more, and had been since long before Rihanna had be born. On this day though, all she could do was remember when she first joined the secret underground fetish club at the behest of her hero, mentor, and friend Byonce Knowels, and what an amazing experience it had been.

Laughter, hysterical, raging, tortured laughter, those were the first sounds Rihanna heard as she was led down a dark passage by Lucy Lui. There must have been dozens, no, hundreds of people being tormented by the membership of this secret club she'd been invited to join. To have this type of power of other excited the beautiful young singer quite a bit. Everyone who was anyone seemed to be a member of this club, all of them women of great influence, either through the men in their lives, or all on there own. Even president elect Obama's wife Michelle was a member of the Dungeon as it was called. Apparently this place had been around for nearly 100 years, it was hard to believe, even if it wasn't she was wet with antisipation of dominating a cute young man.

When the door to the dungeon swung open Rihanna was overwelmed by the sounds and smells. Screams and hystarical laughter filled her ears while the scent of sex and urin filled her nose. Lucy grabbed her by the shoulder as she had become transfixed by the new world she had just entered. What suprised her most were the sounds of women's crying out for mercy, Rihanna thought that the dungeon was for women, she couldn't understand why there would be female slaves here.

"Are there women being tortured here too?" she asked her guide.

Lucy didn't say a word, just a cold glance at the angel face Caribian girl. Mistress Lui never got to close to new member, or any members. After all she was in charge of disaplining any of the Goddess' or Mistress' who broke the few rules the dungeon's had. That was why Kathy Hilton had never invited Cameron Diaz or Drew Barrymore to join, it might effect Lucy's ability to do her job. It was unforunet to, because lucy knew what a fan of tickling Drew had been, Cameron on the other hand wasn't so found of it, Lucy liked it, as long as she was on the giving end, and she always was.

The two women continued there walk through the long coridores of the Dungeon, and the amazement of the younger grew with every corner they passed. Super star, the biggest names in acting, singing, media, and politicts were here, each with a man on a chain. Then she saw Ellen and Rosa lead a pretty Asian girl into a room, and slam the door shut behind them. That explained the screams of women she had heard when they first entered. Well why not, the lezbian comunity has a right to party too right? The one area of the dungeon that made Rihanna giggle a little was the "Wall of Soles". It was a 100 foot stretch off 10 foot wall with feet of every shape size and colour sticking out through holes, and locked in place with stock like clamps. This had been the place where allot of the women's screams had come from. It seemed really cute until Rihanna saw a pair of small black female feet, and then the idea of being in such a device made her own toe curl in terror. Giving the gift of laughter will be much more fun then getting it in this place.

The duos little journey finally came to an end when they arrived at a large oak door, Lucy smacked the knocker into a darkened spot that had been struck many timed before, and there came a loud buzzing. The cold Asian beauty opened the door and gestured for Rihanna to walk in before her, the Caribeian beauty looked terrified, but with a hard swallow stepped through the door, and into Kathy Hilton's office.

Any thoughts on the flash back concept I am using... any comments on who should guest star... anything?

Continue, of course! I have a decided preference for FFFFF/mmmmm, but I am not against the F/f, as long as the women are in charge of all! yes, indeed.

Continue, of course! I have a decided preference for FFFFF/mmmmm, but I am not against the F/f, as long as the women are in charge of all! yes, indeed.

Scott, Scott, there will be lots of F/M in this series. What sort of Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) story would it be with out it. There will be a bit more F/F then in the other one, and this will be a little freakier (and some times down right nasty in spots) but over all it will be about women dominating men and other women. My only problem is time. I am moving out in June and may not be able to post it right away. On the up side when I do post it I will be probably have lots of stuff to post :D.

Smelking: Thanks for the support, it really helps motivate me with my writing. I can't say for sure when this series will pick up, but people seemed to thing Vol 1 was worth the wait after I came back from my laps.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back