• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

alright, so I feel like an idiot....

Spotman C

TMF Poster
OK, so Im 40 years old and I am trying to fufill a lifelong dream if I can get caught up. I think I have finally talked my wife into attending a 'tickling convention' with me. What do I do now?I know we would like to probably just watch the first time through if that is possible, I want to ease her into it.I tried to post this in the chatroom, but I cant even figure out how to work that it seems.If you can help with either of these problems please e-mail me at Spotman C @aol.com.
Thanks,
SC

NEST in the Fall...

Spotman C.
There should be a NEST coming up around October of this year.
The NEST's are held in Philly and since there are many folks that show, there is no pressure to play or not to play.
Gatherings are a great time and you get to put screen names to faces that you have met in chats and in TMF.

thanks...

Thanks Dude. I appreciate it.I still cant figure out how to post in the chatroom though. Oh well, maybe Ill try again this weekend.As for the vids, I dont really feel like renting any, seems like too much of a pain in the butt. Ill trade some or sell some if you want.Let me know what your preferences are and Ill let you know if I have anything.Ive been adding more eyehooks to the stocks since the wife really enjoys being in them face down.(life is great). She has even agreed to let me make a vid to post as long as it doesnt show her face, we just cant find the time right now.But Ill let you know when I do, I am planning to offer a free copy to BigJim since he helped me with the blueprint.
Later
Spotman C

Hey Spotman C?

SpotmanC,
Did you ever get my email that I sent you??
I haven't heard anything back and I am curious to find out your response.
If you didn't could you post your email addy or email me directly
at [email protected]
Thanks,

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back