• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Found The NEST 2009 Meeting As A Non-Member..

Jumper13000

Hello to all!

This past weekend I traveled to Philadelphia for work! I am a security analyst. Needless to say, I work and travel alone. This weekend was a little bit different. While arriving "alone" to the hotel, I was no longer "lonely" or "alone". Here is the reason! I found out that the NEST 2009 meeting was taking place in the hotel.

What the hell is NEST I wondered?
Outside in the smoking area, I proceeded to meet Derick and then Michael (Rupert). About 6 hours after that, I found the TMF site!

Well HELLOOOOOOOOO!! They are just like me???? Ohhhhhhhh myyyyyyy God!!

I met person after person in such rapid succession my head was spinning.
You see, I was always "alone" with my "certain likes" shall I say? I recounted the last "dating train wreck" to Michael. He laughed, then smiled, "your not alone anymore"! How true that statement was to become over the next several hours!

Some of the people I met? Please forgive me, I know I will miss, or leave out a lot of people!

Bugman, JPie,(Thank you for the drinks) BagelFather, Angelique, Classy and Amanda,(Ohhhhhhhh...myyyy, more than this mortal man deserves) PennyLane(?) KarateGirl, the Rhode Island "Crew" (smiling) Klitnik(sp?)or Blood?...Tim and Emilie...so many more..so many..
Max, the originator of NEST/TMF!(Welcomed me like a long lost brother)

I came alone and found people with like "desires"!
I spoke with people who did not judge me!
I stood at a respectable distance. During one meeting, yes, my eyes wandered down to the objects of my affection (someone told me I was a Pod"? Well..okay:)
The girl smiled at me and said, thank you! I was shocked and enlightened at the same time. I had paid a compliment with my eyes, and recieved a verbal acknowledgement! I felt like a male "cinderella" who had gone to the ball!

Earlier, someone had told me about the site and said it might not be "my cup of tea"?
Hell...you would be surprised at the "tea sets" I like!

About this time, I thought I maybe died and was in some special heaven? Angelique said my eyes had a sparkle to them! I could even feel them sparkling!

I think no one goes to the office or anywhere and stands up and shouts..HEYYYY...I'm into this or this!

I came to Philadelphia alone, but was not lonely all weekend.

To each of you, especially the "smoking crew" outside, you know who you are!

I want to thank you from my very soul for "taking me in", introducing yourselves and making me feel like "family"!
The common theme from all those I met was "your not weird, and your not alone to "so very happy you found us and yourself"!

The weekend was, at its very essence, as close to perfection as a mere mortal can get!

Tonight, you are all thought of with much respect, love and friendship!

Most Respectfully,

Michael

hello Michael,

Welcome. I am so glad you joined and you found us. Each of us has the discovery of finding we are not alone in our passion, although for most it did not happen right at a Nest meeting. I bet there were many more in that hotel that just wished they could join in too.

Maybe one day we can do that tandem jump!

Judy aka JPie

Heya Michael...It was great meeting you...I can only imagine how it must be to just stumble upon this like you did. Sounds like you had a great time. A warm welcome to you...hopefully you can get to more events!
Unit5610 (he of the Rhode Island crew)

Hi Michael
I am completely loving that you just walked into a hotel and found something of your exact interest and persuaded to get to know the wonderful folks of the forum and fellow NESTers. Sorry I did not get the opportunity but I look forward to seeing you participate more on the forum and hopefully see you NEST 2010!

It was a pleasure meeting you Michael.:D I enjoyed hanging out with you Saturday night.Welcome to the community.:clap::clap::clap:

I'm going to be checking out that cd you gave me.Always nice meeting a fellow blues affascinato.:D

Last edited:
Jumper....

I enjoyed meeting you here at NEST, and even better that you found us accepting and welcoming to someone who we never even knew of. The greatest thing about meeting you is how you "Jumped" right in and felt right at home.

All it takes as you have proven is just to be yourself and dive right in. We are happy to accept everyone and anyone.

I really hope we see you again, and always if ever in Georgia...give me a shout man.

Rob

Hello Michael,

Welcome to the TMF. You have one of the most unique tales of how you came to find us. Very nice. I have no doubt you will enjoy it here.

Myriads

Hi Michael,

You certainly made an impression on us, as well, hence five people
getting to tell me about you and your story before I got to meet you.
Many of us remember our "Ah-ha!" moment, but for most people
it doesn't usually involve meeting a large group of folks into tickling
or feet, actively engaging in and welcoming others into our camaraderie.

I certainly enjoyed meeting you, and hope that we'll see you again,
and soon!

Lee

Hi Michael - Life has a funny way of working out wonderfully sometime, and clearly that was the case for you this weekend. So glad you found the TMF and NEST, and I'm only sorry I didn't get a chance to talk to you. Looking forward to seeing you become active in the community!

Ok I have to admit, reading that was pretty freaking cool! :D The world is indeed small.

Hope to see ya around the forum, my good man!

Seriously? Michael, that is an awesome story! How cool that must have been for everyone. Welcome to the forum, man. :)

Welcome to the TMF, Michael, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

It's great to know that lots of people are interested in tickling (and many of them in women's feet, too), isn't it? :couch:

Hey Michael,

It was great to meet you!

This makes me wonder if we should perhaps make our name and/or affiliation more visible at future gatherings so curious people can ask. Of course, we need to strike a balance between our own privacy/not offending others and reaching out. Some people (especially those not of the most recent generation) don't automatically search the Internet for things they're interested in.

"Tickling Media Forum" isn't really offensive by itself. "Ticklephiles" is borderline because it has overtones of paraphilia.

Michael, I'm sure you'll continue find this community an interesting and welcoming one.

Micheal spoke the truth. I just told him exactly what we were about and where to find the TMF and Rupert filled in what I did not. When he could Jumper hung with "the smokers" outside and talk with a lot of members inside as well. At first I thought he would not believe me as many others had but his eyes did light up and he told me the familiar story that we have all heard .........since it happened to most of us when we found the TMF. It seems he joined during the last day of NEST. So welcome Jumper and explore the forums. Glad to have you with us!:clap:

Michael -

It was very nice to meet you and seeing you realize that you're not alone. Your not alone by A LONGSHOT. Glad you see you're registered and on your way. We'll talk soon.

Jonathan

Michael, I'm so glad you found us! We all have our stories from the first time we realized we weren't so crazy after all, and that maybe there WERE others just like us. Your story is particularly awesome and Emily and I are so glad to have been able to share in a small part of it! I look forward to seeing you around here and, of course, future NESTs!

Welcome home!

Micheal, this was indeed one of the top stories of the weekend. I had heard the story 3 times by the time I actually was introduced to you. We talked a few times among the smoking crew, of which I hang out as an opportunity to catch some outside air time. I am happy for you to have been blessed with the chance to find us in such an unexpected way, proud of you for having the courage to jump right in, and excited to have you as a member of us because you were a really kind guy that always had a smile on your face, that only got bigger every time you walked through parts of the atrium to be hailed with calls of "MIIIIIIKEEEEE". :woot2:

Attending NEST for the first time can be scary or intimidating to a lot of people, but imagine finding not only NEST, the TMF, and that you aren't alone in the world all in the same couple of days. The man handled it like a pro. Like I told you outside, you can to town for work, you find you family. I'm still in the hotel as well for one extra night, and if I cross you, you've got a goodbye hug waiting. If I don't, I hope to see you at any of the gatherings (yes NEST is not the only one, just the flagship) Welcome aboard man. :woot:

Mike...It was a pleasure meeting you and talking with you this past weekend...

Your story helps illustrate what NEST (and this community) are all about...providing an atmosphere where we can be ourselves and feel comfortable making friends...

Ray

what better way to hit my 1000 post.....

MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my brother in arms, laughter, and smoking :D

i was sitting here thinking of what ways to tell you how awesome it is to been apart of such a monumental part of your life but nothing really beat :toast: on finding yet another "family"

I'm glad it we struck up conversation during the MANY smoke breaks, and so glad you took your friends advice to check the site out. Seeing your sense of belonging made my first NEST so much better.

You made my weekend 1000x better and I am honored to be mentioned in your bio.

TILL WE DRINK AGAIN!!! enjoy the website and let me know when your back down here

This is fantastic, NEST continues to amaze me :D

Grats dude, coincidence was on your side that day :)

Hey Michael!
It was so wonderful to have met you at Nest. I am sorry I didn't get much time to talk with you but it was amazing hearing about you. (Not part of the smokers crowd haha) Welcome to the Forum and I am happy you aren't alone anymore. Hopefully we will see you again soon!

This is what NEST is all about...being accepted! Michael, it was a true pleasure to meet and chat with you! I look forward to seeing you again! Don't forget to watch for announcements about munches and gatherings in the area. Or we might have to hop the state border and come get you! ;)

For those who weren't there, Michael had already found our group and become a part of it when I went out with others for some fresh air...and thier smoke. Here was this man who I immediately knew was one of us. How did I know? There could have been no light at all in the area and we'd have seen him from a mile away. He simply glowed! Such was the light of discovery and the love of a man who had found a family. Welcome home, brother!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back