• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Our first time(m/f sexual)

rosstickler

I have you tied spreadeagle, face up on your bed. Were both naked, you so I have easy access to your body and me so you can see how hard you will make me. I can see by your deep breaths and your chest heaving in the light that you are a little nervous so to put you at ease I straddle you and kiss you slowly but firmly on your lips. You are very responsive and we are soon in the depths of a long and sensual kiss.

During this out of your sight I pick up a stiff, soft feather and start to trace along your arms, It runs from your wrist, inside your elbow, along your upper arms and stops short of your armpits before tracing all the way back over and over. This doesn’t affect you enough to stop kissing but I notice you squirm everytime I get near your pits.

Now I’m kissing down your neck, stopping to nibble on your earlobe and take in your sweet smell, my lips carry on down your neck and plant tiny kisses along your collarbone as the feather is moved to your sides, grazing up and down in long slow strokes.

My lips get to your breasts and I tease around the outside before taking a nipple in my warm moist mouth, I hear you gasp and feel your body contract, I’m sure you feel me getting hard, rubbing against you. As I play with one nipple with my mouth, sucking and gently nibbling I use the feather to excite the other.

I carry on kissing down your body to your stomach and I dip my tongue into your bellybutton which makes you flinch and gasp, I look up and ask “you’re not ticklish are you” to which you reply with a huge grin “no, not at all”. I bring my lips to your stomach again before squeezing the soft area on your sides above you hips. Delightful laughter escapes from your lips and I taunt you about not being ticklish before stopping to let you rest.

Your breathing much more heavily now, I think both from how turned on you are and the threat of being tickled. I lower my lips to your hipbone and run my tongue down across your lower stomach and into the crease of your groin to your pussy teasingly close to where you want it.

I drag the feather across your pussy lips and your clit and see a huge grin of pleasure appear on your face, I carry on like this as my lips explore across your thighs. Then I swap and use my tongue on your clit and the feather on your thighs. It doesn’t take long for you to be moaning and fighting against your bonds trying to grind into me. After a while I stop and look up at you, you let a quick “no ple” escape from your mouth but realise it will fall on deaf ears.
I kiss all the way down your legs and bite you gently on your ankle, I look at your perfect little feet, so soft and inviting before starting to massage your soles. I apply some oil to one foot so my fingers can glide over your skin more freely and I see you squirming against your bonds again. I go to the other foot and take your big toe in my mouth, in turn I move on to the next toe and all the way to the little one and finally kiss from the top down across your soles to your heel.

As I’m doing this I reach across and start to slowly run my fingers over your other foot, you start to giggle and as I increase the intensity your giggling increases into laughter and then begging as I work on both feet. I stop the tickling and you look up at me and see how hard I am…………

To be continued?

Oh yes definitely continue the story, this is a great story and love the sensual erotic descriptions in the story, it is great please share, please continue love to read more of the story.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back