• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Back from NEST

kayaker273

TMF Regular
Hey Everyone,

I just got home safely and I just wanted to say that I had an awesome time
hanging out with you guys and I'm all smiles here rememberiing the weekend! LOL :bouncybou I've got to unpack and settle in so I'll post a recap/shoutout soon.

Todd

Todd,

Your name should be mr smiles! You are always a welcome sight. Pleasant and heartwarming. Glad you are home and hope to see you soo

Heya Todd...Good to see you there as well...hope to see you at another munch sometime so we can compare notes!

hey Todd

It was good to hang out with you and get the ladies ! ! !

Joe

Hi Todd!

I'm glad you made it back! I'm so glad I got to meet you this year. You have one of those smiles that makes everyone want to smile. You definitely keep everyone in good spirits when you are in a group. I totally look forward to spending time with you again!

--T

Your Distraction reaction was priceless!! Great to see ya again!

Todd,

Your name should be mr smiles! You are always a welcome sight. Pleasant and heartwarming. Glad you are home and hope to see you soo

Was great to see you again and get ler'd be you. I had a blast. It makes me so happy to be around such fun an easy going people. I'm was on cloud nine. I hope to see you soon too! :twohugs:

Hi Todd!

I'm glad you made it back! I'm so glad I got to meet you this year. You have one of those smiles that makes everyone want to smile. You definitely keep everyone in good spirits when you are in a group. I totally look forward to spending time with you again!

--T

It was great to meet you Tamia, your sweet! I look forward to spending some time with you next time. :) I think you have a very nice smile too. I look forward to seeing the pic of you and I!

Todd! Great to see you again, that it was. I'm glad you made it to the Newbie Party on Saturday, my friend. Stay amazing, eh? :D

:clap:Todd so great to see you at Nest
we'll be seeing eachother again soon, the munches are comming, the munches are comming!

It was great meeting you!!!!!! Glad you made it home safe!

Katie

todd it was great to meet you, you have one of those highly infectious smiles that just make people happy in an instant. Very awesome that you were there.

Todd! Great to see you again, that it was. I'm glad you made it to the Newbie Party on Saturday, my friend. Stay amazing, eh? :D

Alex!, it was great to see you again man! Your cool. Thanks for helping to make the newbie party a blast. It was one of the hightlights of the weekend for me and I will never forget it. I hope to see you at NHLEE again!

Todd

:clap:Todd so great to see you at Nest
we'll be seeing eachother again soon, the munches are comming, the munches are comming!

Awww, it was great to see you too! You guys made me feel so welcome. Your the best and I look forward to seeing you guys soon at the munches!
You were a blast to tickle by the way!!! ;)

todd it was great to meet you, you have one of those highly infectious smiles that just make people happy in an instant. Very awesome that you were there.

Thanks man, It was great to meet you too. My smiles are a direct reflection of the people around me. I love being around all these positive people and I have such a wonderful time at these gatherings. I am so glad I came. Stay cool man.

Good to see you again, Todd. And glad to hear you had such a great time.

Take care, bro.

Drew

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back