• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Woah wicked!

Ticklish9's

2nd Level Red Feather
Well that was freaking fantastic!

It was so nice to meet everyone and put faces to screen names. Everyone was extremely friendly and nice the whole weekend. It was such a blast to be there.

The trip down with Team Canada was smooth sailing all the way. The hotel was amazing! It was hard to get out of those beds, they were much comfier than anything I'd slept on before. ::lol::

Ruby Tuesday's was great, I ate very well all weekend.

Emily had a great time as well and felt completely comfortable with you, even though she's not on the board and wasn't a part of our community (she is now though!) I expect we'll see her on here soon enough. :)

Thanks to one and all for a great weekend, and especially to the rest of Team Canada (Rob, Laura and Josh) for making it happen.

Emily and I will definitely be back next year!!! :D

*edit* One thing I wanted to add... Emily and I are really into raving because of the openness, friendly atmosphere, and incredible, welcoming, creative people who make up the rave community. We noticed that exact same atmosphere here. It was just exactly what we were used to and was extremely comforting. You all are an awesome group of people. :)

Last edited:
Okay I posted a couple small paragraphs reply that apparently vanished. :cry1:

To some up what I posted was basically, Tim you and Emily are adorable, sweet people and it was a pleasure meeting you both. We didn't hang out (God how time seems to just disappear at these things), but every time I crossed you two, it was never without a warm "hello" , "good morning guys", etc. Those damn tables at Ruby Tuesdays are just too long and stretch us out. Can't wait to spend a little time with you two at a future event.

I`m so glad you two decided to join us!

It was so nice to meet the both of you!As Krazie pointed out,the two of you always had something pleasant to say to everybody,and it was wonderful to see you enjoying yourselves! I always marvel at the number of people who AREN`T into this,who come and have a great time!I hope that you and the rest of Team Canada can continue with your Munch Group,and make it to many more Gatherings and events!

Was it just my imagination or did I see something going on over in the corner with the X-frame?:cool2::mhorns:

What'd ya expect, pickin' one o' the coolest crews in the TMF? :)

Team Canada Rocks!

Okay I posted a couple small paragraphs reply that apparently vanished. :cry1:

To some up what I posted was basically, Tim you and Emily are adorable, sweet people and it was a pleasure meeting you both. We didn't hang out (God how time seems to just disappear at these things), but every time I crossed you two, it was never without a warm "hello" , "good morning guys", etc. Those damn tables at Ruby Tuesdays are just too long and stretch us out. Can't wait to spend a little time with you two at a future event.

It's true, time really flew while we were done there, and although we did cram an awful lot in, there was plenty more to do too. I'm sure we'll be at more events though, we both had a great time. Hopefully we'll be seeing Emily hanging out on the board here soon enough too. :)

kilitiinko1 said:
It was so nice to meet the both of you!As Krazie pointed out,the two of you always had something pleasant to say to everybody,and it was wonderful to see you enjoying yourselves! I always marvel at the number of people who AREN`T into this,who come and have a great time!I hope that you and the rest of Team Canada can continue with your Munch Group,and make it to many more Gatherings and events!

Was it just my imagination or did I see something going on over in the corner with the X-frame?

It was so awesome that she came with me, I've been hanging out here on and off since 2002 but she's only just started exploring our little world. So far it seems she likes what she sees, and I know she really enjoyed meeting all of the NESTees. We will definitely be back!

Haha and yes we did wind up using the X-Frame, I managed to destroy one of the cuffs by accident (sorry :( I'm a thrasher) but otherwise it was really excellent! I wasn't sure I'd make it :lol: Was really great meeting you and hanging out and I'm sure we'll be seeing more of you soontimes! :D

You two are awesome. I really hope to see you guys at a munch sometime.

I can only say that all of the Canadian grour were just awesome!...Glad you were able to join us!

It was great to have you both there...you and Emily are two of my favorite people EVER! And I still am blown away to have had Emily tell me she likes my voice (SO SCREW THE REST OF YA!!!!!) that made my YEAR!!

I have your email, expect a picture in the next day or so!

Can't wait to see you both again, email or PM me anytime.

Rob

It was great to meet both of you! I neglected to tell Emily this at the time, so I'll say it now: that little green(?)-eared had she sported was positively adorable.

It was great to have you both there...you and Emily are two of my favorite people EVER! And I still am blown away to have had Emily tell me she likes my voice (SO SCREW THE REST OF YA!!!!!) that made my YEAR!!

I have your email, expect a picture in the next day or so!

Can't wait to see you both again, email or PM me anytime.

Rob

Hahaha she liked your voice so much she was still talking about a week later!

HisDivineShadow said:
It was great to meet both of you! I neglected to tell Emily this at the time, so I'll say it now: that little green(?)-eared had she sported was positively adorable.

It was great meeting you too! I will relay your message, although I think she'll be hanging around on here herself once she gets her computer fixed.

baldadonis said:
You two are awesome. I really hope to see you guys at a munch sometime.

I hope so too! We bounce around from city to city with some regularity, I'm sure we'll wind up in your neck of the woods sooner rather than later. :D

Venray said:
I can only say that all of the Canadian grour were just awesome!...Glad you were able to join us!

It was definitely everything they said it would be! I don't suppose there are any plans to make it monthly, are there? ::lol::

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back