• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF (is back) Feathertime #8

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Hi everyone - I have been off the internet for about 2 months now, but im back and i have been busy with plenty of new stories etc!
here is one to get things started again !
I hope there are some TTF fans still out there?????
cheers

Feathertime #8

The show Started with Mr. Mitchell walking down to the ring and he began to make a statement,
M: “Welcome everybody to another edition of Feathertime, Firstly I would like to congratulate Cameron Diaz for her victory last week, and I would like her to come down here to the ring”
And then the Charlie’s Angels theme tune played and Cameron walked down the aisle,
Cameron stood in front of Mr. Mitchell and smiled – then Cameron showed her belt to the crowd and pointed to herself (stating that she was the champion)
M: “Cameron because I believe you’re a great champion, I think this crowd would love to see you in action here tonight”
(The crowd cheered in approval)
Cameron slowly turned to look at him and her expression changed into a worried look,
M: “It’s ok it wont be for the title – but I think you should face some new girls in the TTF, they are prospects for future title contenders”
Cameron seemed ok with the idea and accepted, M: “Ok well go get ready then your match will the second one tonight”

Back in the locker rooms Sandra Bullock was trying to console Tara,
SB: “Come on Tara I’m sure Rachel’s gonna be ok, the NBT will show up soon and they will surely bring her back”
Suddenly there was a knock at the door and Sandra dashed to open it, It was a delivery man and he handed her a parcel, she closed the door and opened the parcel which contained a video tape, the sticker on the tape read {watch this now}
Sandra placed the tape in to the recorder and played it,
It started with Steven facing a camcorder and he said “Somewhere on this tape you will see a sign that tells you where to find Rachel, so I suggest you watch this carefully…. Enjoy”
Then the tape showed poor Rachel strapped half naked to a bench, and then Steven stood next to her and he began to tickle her slowly with his hands,
Sandra and Tara couldn’t bare to watch the tape, each member of the Natural Born Ticklers joined in until all 4 tormented Rachel.

Meanwhile Pop champion Jennifer Lopez stood in the ring- she seemed angry and began to speak on the microphone,
JL: “I think that’s it’s unfair that tonight I’ve been told to defend my title again, last week I beat Natalie and now I have to face another challenger, I’m really upset but I’m still going to beat this opponent and remain the champion”
Suddenly Britney’s music played and the Sexy pop princess appeared from behind the curtain, Jennifer looked shocked and she dropped her belt,
Britney ran down to the ring and the match began – DING DING!
Jennifer started the match furiously and she tossed Britney across the ring, then she dived on to her and slapped her face continuously- Britney screamed and covered her face,
CK: “No not the face – Britney is too pretty to slap in the face”
DR: “Shut up Chris”
Jennifer now rolled Britney over and sat on her back, then she grabbed Britney’s left leg and unzipped the black boot, Jennifer wasted no time in yanking the boot clean off and she ticked her foot wildly with circular motions,
HAA HEE HA HEA HA ANOOOO HA HAENHEEE SSTOPPP EEEEEETTT
Jennifer then went for the other leg and started to un-zip the other boot, Britney giggled but composed herself quickly – just in time to stop J-Lo from taking off the boot,
Britney managed to get Jennifer off her and she grabbed her leg and twisted the ankle,
Jennifer yelled loudly and kicked out with her other leg, Britney managed to duck and then she grabbed both legs under one arm and locked them tight,
Jennifer struggled but couldn’t move her legs – Britney began to then tease the tanned thigh’s of the champion, Jennifer giggled and tried again to move her legs – but Britney continued to tickle her thighs, once Jennifer had started to laugh hard Britney stopped to un-zip J-Lo’s gold boots, and once J-Lo stopped Britney tickled her again,
This went on for a while and eventually Britney had un-zipped both boots down to the bottom, Britney then stood up and twisted both Jennifer’s legs over (like the walls of Jericho)
She then applied a bit of pressure before releasing her legs, then she pulled off both of the gold boots and tossed them aside,
J-Lo tried to get to her feet but Britney then grabbed both of her legs from behind, and she picked her up and placed her on the turnbuckle, as J-Lo sat on the top ropes dazed Britney grabbed pulled her backwards causing her ankles to get locked in the top ropes,
Jennifer screamed realizing her predicament and she dangled upside down, Britney then began to tickle her lovely tanned feet – J-Lo’s toes wiggled with each tickle,
The referee demanded Britney release J-Lo from the ropes,
CK: “Oh she has to be careful here she could get disqualified”
DR: “DISQUALIFY HER! DISQUALIFY HER!”
CK: “Denise will you stop shouting?”
Jennifer was untangled and the match continued, J-Lo was now sobbing and she stumbled to her feet, Meanwhile Britney dashed towards her but J-Lo dodged and sent her flying into the corner, Britney was stunned and she turned back towards Jennifer – who then tried to plant a superkick on her, Britney ducked and as J-Lo turned back she landed a Britney Stunner (stone cold stunner)
J-Lo fell backwards and Britney quickly sat down next to her feet, then Britney used her own toes to tickle Jennifer’s soles, (called the drive me crazy)
And as Jennifer started tapping the referee had been distracted by Denise Richards on the side of the ring,
Britney was furious and she stood up and grabbed Denise by the hair and dragged her over the top into the ring,
Denise’s high-heels fell off as she landed and she crawled across the ring trying to get away, Britney grabbed her right foot and pulled her back – then she started to use her toe-tickling move again,
Denise was wearing her sheer black stockings as usual - and Britney’s move tormented her feet immensely,
HHHHAAAAAAAA HEE HAA HE HOOOOO STOOP HAA HNOT MY FEEETT HA HHE OK IM SORRYYYYYYYHHHHEEEEEEEEEEE
Jennifer was now up and she grabbed Britney from behind, she then tried to suplex her but Britney blocked it and flipped J-Lo over her head, J-Lo fell in front of Britney and Britney again locked her in the Drive me Crazy submission tickle,
J-Lo screamed with laughter again – and tears rolled down her cheeks, she shook her head and screamed even louder,
HHA HE HA HAHOHOHAHA HE HEEE HEEE HAA NOOOOOOO EHEEE HAAAAA HASTOOAAARGGHHHHHH BRITBRITBRITNEYYYHEEE SSTOOOOOOPPPP I I I QUUUUIIIIITTTTTTT HHHE HAAAAAAAA
DING DING DING! CK: “And Britney has done it she has beaten J-Lo”
Britney began to cry realizing she had won the belt, she quickly grabbed the belt and kissed it several times, then she jumped up and down cheering.
CK: ”Britney Spears is the new Pop champion, and Jennifer Lopez is crying her eyes out, what a match that was”

Meanwhile Trish Stratus was walking towards the car park – she looked angry as she made her way through the double doors, but suddenly from behind a girl grabbed Trish and put a cloth over her mouth, Trish struggled and dropped her bag – but it was no use the girl was too strong and she faded fast,
CK: “What! Who the hell is she?”
DR: “That looks like the WtWF girl – Jessica Steele”
CK: “What is she doing? Trish is out and that cloth must have had some sort of substance on it”
DR: “Really? You don’t say?”
CK: ”Oh No this is terrible – poor Trish is getting kidnapped …..again”
Jessica dragged Trish over to a silver car – she popped the boot and put Trish inside, then she handcuffed her hands and feet, Jessica then closed the boot and got in the car and drove away.

Backstage Sandra and Tara finished watching the tape, SB: “I didn’t see anything did you?”
TR: “No ‘sob’ what are we going to do?”
And then there was another knock at the door, Tara opened it to find the 4 NBT members standing there, Tara fell back and dashed back towards Sandra,
S: “No need to worry girls I’m not going to do anything”
Steven walked into the room and the other 3 stood by the doorway, S: “I trust you watched the tape?”
SB: “Yes and you won’t get away with this, Where is RACHEL?”
TR: “We couldn’t see any clues”
S: “Well maybe I lied about the clues, but it certainly got u to watch it didn’t it?”
(Sandra bolted forward but Tara held her back)
SB: “You sick bastard! I’m gonna make you pay for that – and for all those terrible things you did too Rachel”
S: “If you ask me I kind of thought she began to enjoy the tickling after about 3 hours”
SB: “Just you wait I’m gonna get you for this” S: “I can’t wait Sandra! Anyway I have come to give you this key, it opens the storage room near the car park, I think you’ll find what you want in there”
And as he dropped the key on the floor and he left the room closing the door behind him.

CK: “Steven has played a real dirty trick on them there, but back to the action here Denise Richards has re-joined me at ringside”
DR: “Well Chris! Britney is lucky and she didn’t deserve to win”
CK: “Well it’s your fault for interfering, and I see you have lost your shoes in the process?”
DR: “Yeah I think some cheeky little fan has took them for a souvenir”

Next was Cameron’s match and once again her music played and she walked down the aisle proud with her title over her shoulder,
CK: “This match is a triple treat match then, and it’s a non-title fight”
Next Buffy made her way to the ring – she cracked her knuckles and looked prepared for the match,
Last came new superstar Crazyangel – the tall brunette walked down the aisle kicking off her sandals along the way,
CK: “Well Crazyangel looks fired up and ready to go she’s kicked off her shoes without hesitation”
DR: “Maybe I should go pinch them”
CK: “Yeah maybe”
The match began and Cameron and Crazyangel both started to beat on Buffy, the little vampire slayer got double-teamed and they both tickled her ribs intensely,
Buffy screamed with laughter trying to fight back but it was no use, suddenly Cameron and Crazyangel tossed Buffy out the ring,
Then Crazyangel flicked back her ponytail and stood waiting for Cameron, and Cameron turned to face the new superstar,
They both locked eyes and Cameron smiled and then began to un-zip her boots, she took each boot off and dropped it on the outside of the ring, (she wore shiny clear stockings)
Crazyangel called Cameron to come and challenge her but Cameron simply circled the ring walking slowly around,
CK: ”This is great Cameron look’s cool as ice and Crazyangel is showing no fear of the champion”
DR: “Come on why don’t they just fight”
Then Buffy got back in the ring and attacked Cameron, Buffy landed slaps and punches knocking Cameron to the floor, Crazyangel grabbed Buffy from behind but Buffy reversed it and flipped Crazyangel onto the floor, Buffy locked Crazyangel’s arm between her legs and started to tickle under her arm,
HEE HAA NOT MY ARMPITSSSAAAAAA HE HAHAHAHAHA
Cameron jumped in and stopped Buffy in her tracks, Cameron then tickled Buffy’s ribs again sending her into hysterical laughter,
She began to get faster and harder causing Buffy to go bright red in the face, Cameron was so busy tickling Buffy’s upper-body Crazyangel decided to tickle Buffy’s feet,
She pulled off the black boots and then peeled off the white ankle socks, Buffy lost it and went wild as Crazyangel tickled her bare feet,
CK: ”Look at that! Buffy is tapping but she can’t quit out because there are 2 girls tickling her, the referee cannot award both Cameron and Crazyangel the winner”
Buffy had now passed out and Crazyangel quickly pulled some rope from her pocket and she tied up the unsuspecting Cameron,
Crazyangel tied Cameron’s ankles together with the rope, Cameron was shocked and turned to try and stop her, but it was no use as Crazyangel knotted the rope tight and pushed Cameron onto her back,
Then she sat on her stomach and tickled Cameron’s underarms,
HAA HEE HEE OHH HAA HAHHA HA H YEAAHHHH HEE HA HA HEE
Crazyangel looked puzzled as Cameron seemed to enjoy it – so she began to tickle harder and faster, but Cameron just kept laughing and asking for more,
COME ON HAAAAA YAAAHHAHEHE FASTER HEE HA HA HA
CK: “Unbelievable! Cameron loves it”
DR: “Well Crazyangel has had enough she is changing tactic”
Crazyangel then dragged Cameron over to the corner and sat her up against the post, she then stomped on her chest causing Cameron to be a bit dazed, then Crazyangel went to the outside and tied her hands to the post, she got back in the ring and started to tickle Cameron’s feet – but Cameron simply giggled and scrunched her toes up, Crazyangel grabbed her toes and pulled them back so that she could tickle near her toes, Cameron’s laughing grew louder and Crazyangel poked a hole in Cameron’s stockings and started to poke her finger in between her toes,
Cameron laughed even more but suddenly Buffy got in the ring again and kicked Crazyangel in the back of the head,
The referee went to the outside to un-tie Cameron’s hands, Buffy seemed tied but she still tried to suplex Crazyangel, but she didn’t have enough strength and Crazyangel reversed it tossing Buffy over her shoulders,
Buffy hit the mat hard and she held her back in pain, Crazyangel then moved in to make the cover – 1………….2…………..
CK: ”Whoaah that was close”
Cameron clumsily walked over to Crazyangel and used a DDT, now all 3 women were down and struggling to stand up, Buffy was first up and tickled the motionless Crazyangel – this caused Crazyangel to slightly giggle and she began to wake up, Cameron grabbed hold of Buffy’s left foot and she started to lick her sole, Buffy screamed
“Ooiiiiiii nooooooo don’t lick my feet…..yeuuccchhhhh stoop it that feels weird…STOP IT”
Crazyangel rolled out the ring and picked up a metal object, she then concealed it in her wristband (the band went from her wrist to her elbow)
She then got on the top ropes as Cameron and Buffy stood up trying to tickle each other, Crazyangel dived from the top lunging her forearm at the two girls, Cameron moved and Crazyangel landed the shot straight on Buffy’s head- Buffy fell back and went through the ropes,
Cameron grabbed Crazyangel from behind and suplexed her to the mat, Crazyangel was down and hurt – Buffy lay on the outside bleeding from her head,
Cameron covered Crazyangel for the pin 1……………2………….. (not quite)
CK: “Crazyangel kicks out but she is still badly hurt”
The referee checked to see if Crazyangel was ok but she lashed out with her arm and caught the referee in the face, he was down and out as Crazyangel realized her mistake,
Cameron picked up the same ropes Crazyangel had tied her up with – she looked at them and then quickly used them to tie Crazyangel up, she tied the rope around her ankles and then tied her hands behind her back, then she linked the two binds together creating a hog-tie,
Crazyangel was now sobbing and she began to beg for mercy,
C: “Please don’t do this….I beg you don’t do this to me”
CD: “Hey! You tied me up so why the hell shouldn’t I tie you up?”
C: “I’m Sorry I really am, look just pin me but don’t tickle me I beg you Pleaaassseeee”
CD: “I can’t pin you cause you have knocked the referee out, Anyway it’s too late shut up will you?”
And with that Cameron started to tease her feet with slow tickles – Crazyangel sobbed and again begged her not to tickle her feet,
Cameron picked up the pace and then moved onto her thighs, she tickled her thighs and then started to lick her soles at the same time,
NNOO HEE HAA HAA HEE DON’T LICK HEE HA HA HEEHA MY FEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEEE STOP IT YOU BITCHHHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO DON’T PLEASE HA HA HHEHEHAHHHAAA
AAARRRRGH SOMEONE HAHAHAHEHHEEEE HEELPP MEEEEHHEEEEEEEHAHHAHA STOP STOP STOP IT HAHAHEE AHHOHOOOHAHA
Crazyangel was now a bundle of tears – sweat and a laughing mess, Cameron saw the referee stirring and she then said,
“And now for your final punishment I’m going to give you something a bit more pleasant”
C: “What..??? what are you going to do????? ‘sob’ your not going to?????…..NNNOOOOO don’t you dare ‘sob sob’ NNOOO I can’t stand that – PLEAASEEE don’t embarrass me in front of all these people PLEASSEEEE”
Crazyangel bit her lip and closed her eyes as Cameron started to put her mouth over her big-toe, Cameron began to very slowly and sensually suck on her perfect toes,
OOHHH GGGGOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD Screamed Crazyangel as her body began to quiver with emotion, It all became to much and she screamed loudly – she wanted more but sobbed as she knew this was so embarrassing, Cameron slowly caressed her foot as she sucked gently on her toes, Crazyangel burst into tears and she mumbled softly,
“ohhh god that’s ……oohhhh yeaaah….more more more ‘sob sob’ ohh ohh goddd”
And after a short while Cameron un-tied her opponent and made the cover as the referee crawled over, he was very dazed and he slowly made the count – 1………………….2………………………….3
CK: “Cameron wins but it’s no surprise cause poor Crazyangel is totally exhausted”

Buffy staggered to her feet and was helped backstage, Cameron walked away with her belt leaving Crazyangel partly conscious in the ring,
Next up came yet another new star : Julie Jailbird – she dressed in police uniform with short black stockings and a blue skirt – and a white shirt with blue trim and a police badge,
Victoria was her opponent and she slowly walked down the aisle, the referee started the match and both women stared at each other angrily, Victoria swung a slap but Julie blocked it and proceeded to pummel Victoria with punches,
Vicky was down and she held her face in pain, but Julie showed no mercy and dragged her back and landed a scoop slam,
CK: “Wow! This new girl is sooo powerful and she certainly know how to hurt someone”
DR: “Yeah she has got Vicky in trouble here”
Julie threw Victoria off the ropes and went for a clothesline, but Vicky ducked and bounced back with a clothesline of her own, Victoria then tried desperately to pin her opponent – 1……..
DR: “What is she trying? That’s not gonna enough to put her away”
Julie stood up as Victoria kicked out at her ribs, Vicky now tried to stamp her opponent out the match with furious shot from those high-heels,
CK: “Ouch that’s got to hurt, those heels are long and thin and could easily cause some serious damage”
DR: “I must admit I don’t think that should be allowed”
CK: “that’s a good one coming from you, you wouldn’t think twice about kicking someone with your heels”
DR: “Chris! I’m offended by that comment”
CK: “Sorry but that’s just the way you act sometimes”
Julie was hurt as Victoria went for the pin again, 1……………..2…………….
CK: “Whoaahh almost but looks like Julie isn’t giving up yet”
Victoria picked her up and tossed her into the corner, then she went to the other side of the ring – and charged towards her,
Julie dodged as Vicky landed on the corner post falling slowly backwards with shock, Julie grabbed Vicky as she fell and landed a reverse X-factor style move,
Victoria was stunned and Julie got onto the top ropes and dived onto her opponent, Julie landed the massive frog splash as Vicky now lay motionless,
Julie signaled to the crowd with both her wrists touching, she indicated that it was time Victoria was to get some handcuffs,
She went to the corner and pulled out 2 sets of cuffs from the belt she took off - before the match, and then she locked one set on Victoria’s wrists and the other around her ankles, Victoria was still Ko’d and now Julie also got a large pointy feather (also from her belt)
The crowd began to roar in anticipation as Julie slowly circled the ring looking down at Vicky, Then she sat down next to Vicky’s tummy and slowly circled the large feather across her torso,
Vicky began to wake up : Hee huuhh ha haa what theee hee eaaahha quit it whats going…haa ha whats going on?
Now she realized her problem as Julie’s tickling got faster,
HAA HEE STOP THAAAT OHHAA OHHAA OHHOO HA AH HE EHEHAHHAAHAHHA
Julie didn’t stop and she moved down towards Vicky’s thigh’s,
NOO NOT HHAHAHAHAA MYY LEGSSSSAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHA
Julie then said “I’m going to get some respect round here, and you are going to be the first one – all you girls tickling each other is ok but this erotic crap pisses me off, so I’m just going to warn you now and I want you to tell your friends too”
OHHAA HAA OK I WILLLLAAAA HA AYEAAAAARGGHHHHH HONEST I WILL HA HEE HE HAHAHAHAA
CK: “Seems Julie is trying to make herself some kind of authority round here”
DR: “What’s it got to do with her anyway?”
CK: “Nothing I guess, but I think she is protesting against TTF stars using other moves apart from tickling”
DR: “What like toe-sucking and licking?”
CK: “I guess so”
Julie stopped and released the cuffs from Victoria hands, and Vicky said “What? What are you doing? Are you letting me go now?”
Julie said nothing and quickly dragged Vicky over to the corner post, then she cuffed Vicky’s hands back together behind the post above her head,
VB: “NNOOOOO what are you gonna do now?? Let me go pleassee don’t do anything to me”
Julie smiled as she grabbed a steel chair and set it up in front of Vicky, then she sat down and picked up Vicky’s legs,
JJ: “Nice shoes Vicky are these Prada?”
Vicky replied as her voice trembled with fear “errr….Y…Y..Yes…...what are you ….going to d…d…do?”
Julie didn’t answer as she un-strapped Victoria’s left shoe,
Victoria screamed out begging Julie not to do anything – but Julie just slipped off the shoe and ignored Vicky’s pleads, next she un-strapped the right shoe and again pulled it off and dropped it on the floor,
Vicky had now closed her eyes and sobbed gently praying Julie was going to stop, Julie suddenly dug her hands into Vicky’s soles tickling vigorously at Victoria’s perfect peds,
HHAAAAA NNOOOOOOHAHAHHEHEHEHHAHAHAA HAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
Vicky couldn’t catch her breath as Julie kept on tickling for what seemed like hours, she gasped for air but Julie never gave her time and she quickly started to frantically hyperventilate,
STOOOP HHA HA OOH STOP IT I BEG YOUUU AAARGHHHH HAHHAHAHAHHAHHEHEHHHAHAHAHAHGHAHAGAGJAHAJAJAHAHAHAHA
Despite Vicky giving up many times Julie tickled for many more minutes, and after some furious tickling Julie stood up and walked away, leaving Victoria cuffed to the post and red in the face gasping for breaths,
CK: “My god that was some punishment”
DR: “Vicky certainly got taut a lesson there”

After the ring was cleared Tina was set-up to be in action tonight, here opponent was new-comer Jakky, and it had been set-up as a special referee match – the two girls were now in the ring waiting to see who the commissioner had selected as the referee,
Suddenly Pink’s music played and the tough-knock stood proudly t the top of the ramp, as she got to the ring she picked up a microphone and talked to both women,
P: “Now you two know I’m not going to stand for any crap – so get on with it”
And both women charged each other rolling around on the floor trying to tickle each other,
Tina gained the early advantage as she slipped Jakky’s hands between her legs - leaving her unable to move her arms, Jakky began to squirm as Tina poked her ribs intensely – and Tina then used both hands to dig all her fingers into Jakky’s sides,
HAHAHHHEEE OHH NOT THEREEEEHAHAHHHEEE
Jakky suddenly freed her hands and punched Tina in the face, but Pink grabbed Jakky and made her point that there was to be no punches, Jakky appealed and shouted back at Pink – but this was not a good idea and she realized this when Pink retaliated with a punch of her own,
Jakky was grounded and Pink stomped and kicked away at her, Tina was gob-smacked but it didn’t stop her from moving in to tickle Jakky some more, Tina exposed Jakky tummy by lifting her top up – Jakky giggled as Tina stroked her fingers across her tensed abdomen,
Jakky tried to fight against the tickling but she couldn’t tense enough to hold on – and once again Jakky lost it screaming with girlish giggling laughter,
HAA HA HEE HOO NNOOOO STOP THAT PLEAASSSEEEEE HAHA HEEE
T: “Come on Jakky give up – I know you can’t stand this”
NOOOO HAAA HAA NEVEEERRRAAAAAARGGGHHHHHHHHH HAHHEHE
Jakky screamed and screamed but she didn’t give up – she was now red in the face and tears flooded from her eyes,
Tina could see that Jakky was going to last for ages – so she decided to see how ticklish she was on her feet, she then rolled Jakky on to her front and sat on her back – she then lifted up her feet and started to un-strap the long boots, Tina managed to un-strap one of the boots and she slipped it off revealing Jakky’s black fishnet stockings, but just as Tina locked the foot and got ready to tickle it – Jakky somehow rolled out of the hold and in seconds she turned things round and had Tina in the walls of Jericho, Tina was in pain but she desprately tried to reach the ropes, Jakky then released one of her legs and began to tickle the thigh on her other leg, Tina giggled but eventually she just about managed to get the bottom rope,
Pink demanded Jakky to release the hold – and she did but then dragged Tina back into the middle of the ring by her legs,
Now Jakky began to lock Tina in the figure 4-leg lock – and as Tina writhed in pain Jakky pulled off her blue trainers one by one, Tina was wearing white ankle socks and Jakky wasted no time in peeling them off, Tina begged for mercy as the leg lock took it’s toll on her pain barrier – and she also realized Jakky now had her in the ideal situation to tickle her bare feet,
T: “NOOOOO please don’t……. not my feet I beg you”
But Jakky ignored the pleads and dug her sharp long nails down Tina’s tanned soft sole,
AARGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT I QUIT NOOOOO HAHAH HEEEEEEEEEEEE AAARGGGGGHHHHHH
And that was it Jakky’s long nails had caused pure tickle torture to Tina’s sensitive feet,
CK: “Wow! Those nails are lethal in both ways”
DR: “Yep! Tina’s soles couldn’t take a second more from the torturous tickling hand of Jakky”
CK: “My god Denise! Are you actually praising someone there?”
DR: “Yeah I guess so – Jakky does actually seem like a great TTF newcomer”
CK: “Anyway it’s time for our main event - two top teams are going to compete for the number one contenders for the tag titles”

The two Hogslipper sister’s walked down to the ring, the older sister Sarah-Jane held a piece of paper and she began to read from it
“Tonite me an ma sis are gonna make our wrestling dayboos, we have here a documen that says we can fight the current tag-teams champions in a cage match, an incase y’all don believe me here it is al signed by the commishner”
CK: “How the hell did they get that granted?”
DR: “I’m not sure but here come the Minogues”
Dannii and Kylie looked shocked but they grabbed the document from Sarah-Jane and read it – and then Dannii proceeded to make a statement,
DM: “OK girls look’s like you have got your match, but your going to regret you ever got yourself into this”
S-JH: “Oh I thin we are al gonna enjoy this match”
The cage was slowly lowered and the four girls were now trapped inside, DING DING!
The match had begun and they all paced the ring starring straight at each other – Suddenly Katie-Leigh dived onto Dannii as Sarah-Jane pounced on Kylie, The Hogslipper sisters instantly took control and they both beat on their opponents,
Sarah-Jane tickled wildly on Kylie’s lovely toned body – but Katie-Leigh had been overhauled by Dannii,
And now Dannii began to use her fingers to tease the scruffy young blonde,
Sarah-Jane had wasted no time in quickly exhausting poor Kylie, The brunette had tortured Kylie’s whole upper body with fast and furious tickling, Kylie was begging for it to stop but submission’s didn’t count,
CK: “Kylie wants out of this one, but it can only be won by both members of the team getting to the outside of the cage and to the floor”
Dannii had got Katie-Leigh laughing hard and she then took the opportunity to go for her feet, Dannii moved quickly down towards Katie-Leigh’s legs – the cowboys style boots proved no problems to remove because there was no straps or laces,
Dannii yanked one of the boots off but suddenly her face almost turned green, an awful smell had wafted straight into Dannii’s lungs and she began to wretch at the smell,
CK: ” My god that’s horrible – look at those feet”
DR: “eeeeeeeewwwwwww when did she last wash those feet?”
Katie-Leigh’s foot was a horrible colour with bit of dirt and mould on it, Dannii almost fainted from the smell and she fell backwards,
Katie laughed and moved over and sat by Dannii who was now sitting in the corner, Katie raised her bare foot and wiggled her toes in front of Dannii’s face, again Dannii almost passed out as the smell overwhelmed her senses,
Suddenly Katie rammed her foot flat onto Dannii’s face smothering her with the stinky foot,
CK: “Oh god that disgusting how could she?”
DR: “I’m glad I’m not Dannii Minogue right now”
Sarah-Jane held Kylie in the opposite corner and signaled Katie-Leigh, And Katie-Leigh walked over towards a giggling Kylie – But before she could give her the same treatment as Dannii – Kylie somehow lashed out a kick tripping Katie, Sarah-Jane tried to tickle Kylie but it was no use, Kylie had blocked her and she pushed her head first into the cage,
CK: “Go on Kylie kick her ass”
DR: “Watch out here comes Katie again”
Katie-lunged out but missed as Kylie swung an agile roundhouse kick catching her in the jaw, Kylie then rushed to help Dannii and after a short while both girls climbed the cage, Kylie helped Dannii to the top but she found it hard in high-heel’s and she stopped to take them off,
But Kylie had not noticed that both the Hogslipper sisters were up and right behind her,
Dannii was still very dazed and desperately tried to pull Kylie to the top, but Sarah-Jane pushed Dannii back and she fell down to the outside,
DR: “Dannii has hit the floor with both feet – that mean’s she can’t do anything now”
CK: “She seems ok but now she has to hope Kylie can get out as well”
Kylie screamed in terror as both the Hogslipper’s grabbed her before she could drag herself over the top, She was now slumped over the top of the cage her head facing the outside – she stretched out her arms hoping to reach Dannii,
But Katie and Sarah grabbed Kylie’s legs and sat her up on the top of the cage, Kylie screamed again as Sarah-Jane held her tight and Katie-Leigh produced some rope, now both girls tied Kylie horizontally to the frame around the top of the cage,
The tied her ankles and then her hands above her head, Kylie screamed for help as Sarah-Jane tickled her exposed armpits, and then Katie-Leigh bean to pull off her strapped high-heels,
Kylie laughed her head off as the under arm tickling became too much,
HAA HEE HAA HAOHH STOP THAT EHHA AHHA OUCH HHA HEE AAHHANOOOOOOO AWWWW QUIT IT HAA HEE HAA YHHAHHAAGAH
Suddenly Sarah noticed Katie was nibbling and sucking on Kylie’s toes,
S-JH: “Hey stop that and tickle her bloomin feet will ya?”
K-LH: “Sorry ah couldn’t help ma self”
And then she tickled her feet at a furious pace – Kylie yelled out and tears flooded”
CK: “Dannii is climbing back up the cage, she can’t do that can she?”
DR: “She has to do something because Kylie is never going to un-tie herself is she?”
Dannii reached the top and grabbed Katie-Leigh, but Sarah-Jane jumped up and grabbed Dannii by the throat – then Katie-Leigh did the same and simultaneously they choke-slammed her off the top of the cage into the ring,
CK: “OH my god NNNOOOOOOOO”
DR: “That was awful Dannii slammed awkwardly to the canvas”
CK: “Dammit they might have killed her – what the hell were they playing at?”
DR: “She isn’t moving…. This is terrible”
Then the Hogslipper sister’s climbed out the cage and to the floor - they grabbed the belts and walked away smiling,
Paramedics and officials came to Dannii’s and Kylie’s rescue,
Officials un-tied Kylie who was extremely worried about Dannii, whilst Paramedics rushed to help Dannii,
After a short while they put her on a stretcher and put a neck brace on her, Kylie sobbed holding her sisters hand – Dannii was barely conscious,
The show ended on a sad note but Officials said Dannii was going to be ok, she was just very consussed.

The END.
(Sorry about the extreme violence at the end but it will all lead to a massive story plot in a few weeks)

** Feathertime #8 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF017)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

yes, there are still TTF fans out there!!! i was wondering where you've been. welcome back and keep up the great work!!!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back