• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE TREACHEROUS LABYRINTH OF LAUGHTER - Nylons (f/f)

libtick

TMF Expert
Hello all,

It had been a while since Lison and her five friends hadn't been tickled...

So there it is...Enjoy

THE TREACHEROUS LABYRINTH OF LAUGHTER​

Lison, Anita, Bibi, Aneesa, Natalie and Kristine, in bras, panties and reinforced heels and toes stockings, were each standing before a door when a screen came alive. Their mistresses were on. Edeena spoke.

“You must be wondering what you are doing here. Well, we’ve heard rumblings that you were plotting on tickle torturing us. That’s a major violation of the rules. But we understand your frustration, so look.”

Replacing the faces of their mistresses were their soles, their perfect stockinged soles: Michaella’s perfect Nubian feet clad in delectable nude stockings, her glistening soles flexing. Edeena’s petite feet adorned in dark grey stockings, her toes wiggling furiously, and Meesha’s narrow Brazilian feet, covered in thin taupe stockings, all of those stockings with delicate and smooth heels and toes reinforcements.

“Before you is a door,” continued Edeena, her toes now wiggling and spreading wide apart. “You will enter it and move through a labyrinth. Your goal is simple. You must tickle torture any one you encounter and once you weakened her enough, slip her feet through one of the many set of holes you’ll see on the walls. Once there, those feet will have their ticklishness raised to level 200. The winner will go on. When only one of you will be left, she will have the possibility of tickling our feet for 30 minutes.”

All the girls had pretty much the same reactions: having their ticklishness raised to level 125 or so had already been a traumatic experience, now the thought of being so ticklish that they probably wouldn’t be able to walk on a carpet without giggling made them fearful. But the reward… the reward…

“There are no rules inside the labyrinth. You can gang up on each other, form coalitions and betray each other on a whim. There’s only one thing, there will be only one winner. GO!!”

The doors opened and one after the other, the girls went inside…and found themselves in complete darkness once the doors closed.

Anita wiggled her long toes and began walking cautiously alone along a narrow corridor, her hands touching the walls, to end up in a larger room. When she was no longer able to touch the walls, Anita figured she in a larger room. Suddenly, she saw two faintly glowing holes in a wall. She froze. This was where someone was going to get very, very ticklish. She didn’t understand how this technology worked, only that it did. Unfortunately for Anita, so concentrated was she on these two holes, she didn’t notice the very small holes on the floor she was walking on.

Lison was in the room beneath Anita’s and, through these holes, could see her soles, thanks to the night-vision goggles she was wearing. Lison had betrayed her friends who were planning on tickling their mistresses. Now, with this advantage, she could make her ticklish friends horribly ticklish. And then be rewarded with her mistress’ nyloned foot-bottoms.

Raising her hands towards the ceiling, she inserted a few fingernails through the small holes until she made contact with the very tender plantar areas of stewardess Anita. Fluttering her fingers quickly, she excited the weak skin underneath the perfectly smooth taupe stockings Anita was wearing. Anita’s feet reacted very violently by going upward, as Anita screamed. Lison aimed again for Anita’s soles and tickled them precisely under the toes, right through her reinforcements. Again, the large feet went up to come back to the ground, helpless, ready to be tickled again.

“Dance, ticklish Anita, dance. Dance until you fall, touchy Anita. Kiiiili, kili, kili, here, kiiiiili, kili, kili there,” cooed Lison, as she aimed for the tender soles through the holes.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, stop Lison, aaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaahaahaah, don’t make me dance, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, no, no, no, not the toes…oohoohoohoooooooooooooooooooh,” begged the powerless stewardess, as her taupe hose were being tickled in the dark under her. “God Lison, no, “aaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, stop touching my stewardess foot-bottoms, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheeheeheeheeheeh, I’ll, I’ll, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, fall to the ground, aaaaaaaaahaahaahaah, aahaahaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” complained Anita, as Lison accelerated her attack on Anita’s stockinged feet, making her dance even faster…until Anita fell heavily on the floor.

Lison moved quickly to where Anita’s breasts were. Pressing a small button on the side of the two holes closest to Anita’s magnificent boobs, the holes widened to engulf Anita’s microfiber-covered boobs. Then, they got a bit smaller until the perfect breasts were stuck. Lison then went to work on the smooth and tender breasts, tickling them right through Anita’s perfect bra and triggering her boob weakness, a weakness they all shared.

“Kooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo on your boobs Anita. Salivate from pleasure for me Anita. Keeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo the tender boobs. Lose all your strength Anita. Tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit Anita. Feel weak Anita through your bra,” cooed Lison as she stimulated the very tender and smooth material covering the weak breasts of soft Anita. Through the night-vision goggles, she could see Anita’s tits harden, indicative of how successful she was at stimulating Anita’s breasts. Suddenly, the tits tore through the bra and exploded naked into the air. “I guess you didn’t notice those new bras I got for you Anita. From now on, when I stimulate your tender breasts, your tits will expose themselves and I will be able to do this,” said Lison, as she grabbed some of her own hair and began torturing the tits, the weak tits, of Anita. “Tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit helpless Anita. Weaken from pleasure Anita.”

“Oooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaah, my sweet boobs, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, oooooooooh, ooooh, don’t ever, don’t ever, staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahp, ooooooooooooooooooooooh, I love your hair on my tits, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, aahaah, ooooooooh, Lison, punish me tittingly,” begged Anita, who was starting to lose her mind. Anita knew she had lost this competition. She knew her soles were going to become extremely ticklish. Lison was going to stimulate her breasts for a few more minutes, and then slip her soles through these holes. And right now, as her breasts danced with joy because of Lison’s hair gliding over her tits, she didn’t care.

Lison suddenly stop stimulating Anita’s breasts, opened a trap door and climbed in the room Anita was stuck in by the boobs. Not wanting to take any chance, she restrained Anita’s hands behind her back with plastic wraps. “I have you now, touchy Anita. Let me release your boobs from the floor and drag you…come on, don’t resist Anita,” complained Lison.

“I’ll resist Lison. I may be restrained, but I’ll…oh no, oh yes, oooooooooooooooh, Lisoooooooooooon,” squealed Anita, as Lison pinned her friend and tickled her tits some more with her hair. Relaxed, Anita could not stop Lison from slipping her feet into the holes.

A door suddenly opened. It allowed Lison access to Anita’s helpless stockinged soles. For a few seconds, a plate sent a pulse inside Anita’s stewardess plantar flesh, increasing its ticklishness. When the number 200 appeared on a display, the plates withdrew, leaving Anita’s soles horribly ticklish.

“Now, Anita, I’m going to tickle torture you on the bottoms of your long toes. I’m going to dig my nails deep inside your stewardess nylons to elicit horrible sensations in your sweet skin and make you laugh like you’ve never laughed before.”

“What, no, aahaah, God, I’m so ticklish my stockings are tickling me, oohoohooh, it happened so fast, eeheeheeh, please tickle, don’t Lison me, I mean, oohoohooh, Lison don’t tickle me. I’ll most certainly die of…of…of…aahaahaahaahaah, my stockings are so ticklish,” babbled Anita, as she couldn’t help wiggling her long toes, which caused her even more laughter. Anita couldn’t believe how ticklish she was. Her stockings were truly causing distress to her skin and making her giggle and babble stupidly.

“Laugh to death Anita. Koooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koooooo Anita. Kiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili on the bottoms of your large toes my lovely Anita. Oh you should see your feet jerk. I’ve never seen your feet move so violently before. Have you?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAH, AAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHM DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHYI-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-ING, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH,” laughed Anita violently, her body twisting like that of a ragged doll. Anita could not believe how debilitating the tickling sensations were. They quickly overwhelmed her mind, and dominated her thoughts. No matter where Lison might be touching her, her soles were filled with violent ticklish explosions from the tip of her toes all the way to her heels. Reflexively, she flexed her soles, wiggled her toes, jerked her feet, but the tickling pain continued.

“Ghiiiiiiidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi under your big soles Anita, ghiiiiiiiiiidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-kooooo Anita. Die of laughter Anita as I stimulate and punish your super ticklish stewardess stockinged soles. It’s an absolute delight to tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, you Anita. I love your toes reinforcements. Remember how our toes were slightly more ticklish after the first time we were ticklishified. What about yours Anita? Keeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, my lovely Anita. You’re still jerking about. I love that. Suffer Anita.”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAH, AAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHD, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH, AAHAAHAAHAAHAAH,” was all ticklish Anita could say. The ticklish pain caused by Lison’s fingernails through her taupe stockings, her smooth stockings, was perfectly overwhelming. Even though she was tired, Anita was still wiggling her toes, wriggling her feet, twisting her body and laughing reflexively. How long had it been? A few minutes? It felt like Lison had tickled her for hours. Anita knew she would agree to any of Lison’s demands in this horribly ticklish state.

Especially when Lison began scratching her gigantic arches.

“That’s it Anita. You’re tired Anita. Die of laughter Anita. Tickle Anita. Just so you know, you never had a chance. None of you do. I’ve been chosen to tickle my mistresses as a reward for my loyal services. That’s what happens when you plot on tickling my mistresses. I must tickle you from the heels to the tip of your gorgeous reinforced taupe nyloned toes. Like that. Yes Anita. Die of laughter Anita.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAH, AAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAH, AAHAAHAAHAAHAAH,” reacted violently Anita, her thoughts patterns moving from anger to fear…until she fainted from laughter in barely five minutes.

“Five little minutes Anita. Il expect you to improve on that tickle score. Now, who’s next?”

***​

Bibi and Aneesa were in the same room, but they were walking so silently that they were unaware of each other presence. Lison found that amusing. Through her night-vision goggles, she could see their awkward movements. Placing herself behind Bibi, Lison put one hand on her mouth and began caressing one of her boobs.

Bibi felt instantly weak and wanted to moan but resisted. ‘Lison,’ thought Bibi as she smelled her sweet perfume. Suddenly, Bibi felt her tit explode through her bra and was nonplussed. Quickly, Lison went to work on her other boob, this time much more slowly and deliberately. Bibi moaned gently. Moments later, her tit also tore through her bra.

Aneesa heard the moan and went for it…only to be intercepted by someone who began tickling her weak boobs quickly. It took only a few moments for her tits to explode through her bra.

Lining up Aneesa next to a weakened Bibi, Lison stood behind the two Arab beauties, and began to stimulate them right on their tits with her hair. “Tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit Aneesa, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit Bibi. Moan for me my two Arab beauties.”

“Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, my delicate tits, they’re so weak and helpless Lison, how come they tore through my bra, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, you have me Lison, your hair is so soft, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah,” complained somewhat Aneesa who, since their breasts had been transformed to be exactly as sensitive as Anita’s breasts, had never been able to resist having them touched, especially on her tits.

“Ooooooooooooooooooh, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I love your hair Lison, keep teasing my tender Arab tits. Oh yes, oh yes, ooooooooooooooooooh yes, right on the bottoms of my tits, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, you have me Lison, I can’t resist, oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, naked tit stimulation, oooooooooooooooooooooooooh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,” concurred Bibi who felt so weak, she almost fell to her knees.

“I just love teasing your Arab tits. Ghiiiiiiiiidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi-goo, that’s it…One more step.

As she was teasing their tits, Lison had been pushing Bibi and Aneesa toward the wall where two gaping holes were waiting for their breasts. Bibi and Aneesa’s heads also went through another hole, just enough for their faces to be visible on the other side. The holes surrounding their breasts adjusted to the size of their smaller boobs, and Aneesa and Bibi were prisoners.

As Bibi and Aneesa regained “consciousness,” Lison walked in where their breasts and faces were…and pick up two gigantic ostrich feathers.

“Aren’t you happy to wear these new tit-exposing bras?” asked simply Lison, as she slowly dragged the two ostrich feathers across the weak tits of Aneesa and Bibi, who were not expecting such stimulation. “Kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili on the tip of your tits sweet Aneesa and Bibi, moan for me.”

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees, IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam,” replied Aneesa, as she twisted her body on the other side of the wall, totally overtaken by the many barbs of the feather teasing her exposed tits.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, it’s too muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch, the pleasuuuuuuuuuuuure,” moaned Bibi, who thought her tits hardened even further.

“Now, be obedient my tickle-tit Arab beauties and slip in your beautiful stockinged feet in the tubes below your breasts. Don’t resist,” teased Lison as she kept sweeping the plumes on the four dark-skinned tits. “You can’t resist. You so love having your tits stimulated. You know you do.”

A few seconds passed before Aneesa’s brain recorded the demand Lison had made of her. She obediently lifted one leg and slipped it inside the hole, inside some sort of a tube which provided her support, and allowed her to slip her other leg in. “Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh Lisoooooooooooooon, don’t eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer stoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooop, pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase,” begged Aneesa. But when Lison saw Bibi slip her legs inside the tubes, she dropped the feathers, leaving Aneesa and Bibi disappointed…and giggly.

In their tit-induced “coma,” Aneesa and Bibi never saw the plates that went on their soles to make them very, very ticklish. So ticklish that, just like Anita, they began to wiggle their toes and flex their feet, which excited their skin even more.

“Hahahaha, my teal stockings tickle, hohohohahaha, Lison, you, hahahahohoho made me ultra-ticklish, hahaha’ll get you fohohohor thahahahahat,” complained Bibi.

“Haahaa, oh no, oh no, she’s going to tickle…us, haahaahaa. We’re haahaa dead,” stated Aneesa, whose feet were jerking about.

Lison kneeled before Aneesa’s gorgeous nude stockinged feet and Bibi’s sensual teal stockinged feet, raised her hands and dug her long nails deep inside their arches. Every part of their bodies began jerking quite violently, but especially their feet and their imprisoned legs. Their eyes were wide open in tickle terror and their mouths were wide open in tickle laughter. Their lips barely moved as their lungs produced a delicious laughing elixir which was music to Lison’s ears.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAA,” laughed a now violently ticklish Aneesa who had lost her mind as soon as Lison had touched her delicate stockings. Aneesa tried reflexively to beg but she couldn’t form a word through the intense laughter. She felt Lison’s sharp nails dance over her tender and ticklishified arches and obeyed Lison’s command to laugh like a madwoman.

“Koooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo on your super ticklish arches helpless Aneesa. You know Anita barely lasted 5 minutes. I don’t think you’ll make it that long. Die of extreme laughter Aneesa. I love your stockinged arches. And yours too Bibi. But I especially love your toes. Remember that they were slightly more ticklish when the ticklishness of our soles was deservedly increased the first time? Goooooooooodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, goodi, my lovely Bibi, ghiiiiiiiiidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi-goo, tender Aneesa underneath your lovely toes right through your perfectly smooth stockinged reinforcements,” taunted cruelly Lison, as she toyed with the 20 Arab toes.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” laughed very harshly Bibi as she felt her toes wiggle endlessly beyond her control. In fact, as Lison tickled her, she realized she had no control over any of her body parts.

“My-my-my what ticklish wiggly toes you have tender Bibi and smooth Aneesa. Kiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili in between your perfect stockinged toes,” cooed Lison as she inserted her nails in between each of Bibi and Aneesa’s madly wiggling toes to return afterwards to the balls of their feet and their arches before gliding back again on the smooth stockings to their helpless reinforced toes. “Kiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili again on your stockinged toes. Do you love that tickling technique? I begin with the balls of the feet, stimulate your arches, and glide to your toes using the smoothness of your stockings and dig in, dig in, dig in in between your wiggly little piggies. For a change, let me spend a couple minutes over your tickly little piggies. Kiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili the ticklish little piggies,” continued Lison as she tortured Aneesa and Bibi’s perfectly round toes to death.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA,” howled Aneesa when she suddenly felt Lison pay more attention to her little toes, a weak spot for Aneesa. “HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAAHAA,” screamed Aneesa in agony for a few seconds before losing consciousness to a mixture of pain and extreme laughter.

“Your sister is out Bibi. I can now concentrate on your perfect soles. You’ll never get to tickle my mistresses. They are perfect and you are weak. That’s why I was chosen to win this competition as a reward for my loyal services. Now, let me finish you off Bibi. Kooooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo across your lovely arches and your scrumptious toes Bibi. That’s it Bibi. Die of laughter Bibi.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” laughed a few more times Bibi before fainting sweetly, her brain overwhelmed with pain and her lungs with laughter.

Lison continued to tickle the stockinged soles of the two Arab girls for a few more minutes, enjoying their smoothness, wondering if their brains still suffered. She then went on to her last two victims.

***​

Silently coming into the last room, Lison saw her last two preys. This time holding the two long ostrich feathers, Lison, thanks to her night-vision goggles, aimed precisely in the darkness for the bras of nurses Kristine and Natalie wondering aimlessly in the same room, as was expected. The thick plume made short work of the microfiber material that composed the bras, and Natalie and Kristine reacted instantly.

“Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh, my tender boobs, how can someone tease my tender boooooooooobs in the darkness?” wondered Kristine, her eyes closed, a smile of pleasure pinned on her face.

“I’m getting pluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumed tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, Kriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiistiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine,” replied an excited Natalie. “Oooooooooooooooooooooooh, my tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits are out,” noted Natalie, as her tits exploded through her bra.

Slowly, both nurses ended up writhing in pleasure. Much like she had done with Aneesa and Bibi, Lison conducted the sensitive nurses to a precise spot on the floor, and tit-exposed Natalie and Kristine suddenly dropped though holes on the floor to their waist, their legs imprisoned in tubes. Lison continued to feather the weak boobs of the two soft nurses, as the ticklishness of their feet slowly increased.

“Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, tickle-tit, Natalie and Kristine,” teased Lison, who knew she had now won. “Capturing the five of you was so easy, just like my mistresses predicted. You are so weak. That’s why I was chosen the winner of this competition as a reward for my loyal services. Soon, your feet will have their ticklishness augmented to level 200 and I will tickle you to death as I’ve easily tickled to death Anita, Bibi and Aneesa. Ghidi, ghidi, ghidi the tender tits, ghiiiiiiidi, ghidi, ghidi the weak tits,” concluded Lison.

“Lison, nooooooooooooooooooooooooo, you traitoooooooooooooooooooooooooor, don’t stoooooop please, tickle my tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits for days,” begged a totally helpless Kristine.

“Ooooooh, Lisooooooooooooooooooooooon, the tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiits not the feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet,” begged Natalie, as she began to feel her stockings tickle her soles.

Lison dropped her plumes to the floor and then made her way down one floor as she listened to the giggles nurses Natalie and Kristine produced because of their sudden increased ticklishness and the caress their stockings caused to their skin. As she reached the lower floor, the nurses’ pure white stockinged foot-bottoms were now wiggling gently. Lison could hear both nurses giggle and complain about their increased sensitivity.

“Aaaah, ah-ah-ah-ah, my stockings are killing me, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah, they’re tickling my tender nurse’s foot-bottoms,” complained Kristine.

“Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, me too, me too, me too, ha-ha-ha-ha-ha, it feels strange having one’s ha-ha-ha-ha-ha stockings tickle you,” replied Natalie.

Wanting to extend her pleasure, Lison decided to attack each nurse separately. She dug in her nails deep inside the nervous, the very nervous arches, of tender Natalie. Instantly, the feet jerked several times

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA, HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,” screamed and laughed an out-of-control Natalie, as she felt Lison run her nails over her arches.

“Keeeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, helpless nurse Natalie. You should see your helplessly ticklish feet jerk and squirm. And I’m just tickling your lovely arches. Imagine if I was tickling your perfect toes right through the smooth reinforcements of your pure white stockings. Like so,” explained Lison as she poked and prodded Natalie helpless stockinged toes, using the extra-smoothness of the reinforcements covering her toes to quickly move around and torture Natalie further.

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,” screamed and laughed further ticklish nurse Natalie as her toes wiggled violently, allowing dastardly Lison to insert her long red nails in between each of them. Never had Natalie suffered so much at being tickled. She was so Lison’s pet now.

Kristine listened in fear and in excitement at Natalie’s painful laughter. In fear because she knew she was next. In excitement because she adored listening to Natalie suffer.

Lison also adored listening to Natalie suffer laughingly: “Tiiiiiiiiiiiiickle, tickle, tickle, sensitive and powerless nurse Natalie. I just LOVE torturing your hard and nervous arches Natalie. I love exciting your nerve endings and causing you to laugh like a madwoman. Oh, these toes. Kiiiiili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, under your toes Natalie of the ticklish foot-bottoms. I’m going to tickle your horribly smooth reinforcements to death ticklish Natalie. Oh those stockings. I love punishing them, Natalie. Die of laughter Natalie.”

“HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA- HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,” continued Natalie for a few more minutes before being unable to continue and fainting softly in plantar pain.

Immediately, Lison set her sights on Kristine’s helpless stockings and dug her nails deep inside her fleshy arches, fluttering her fingernails quickly over the perfectly smooth pure white hose, causing intense and painful sensations inside the weak plantar flesh. She remained there for a few minutes before moving to Kristine’s fleshy toes, pushing them apart and tickling them forcefully. As she did so, she enjoyed the spasmodic reactions of Kristine’s feet. It was so exciting to tickle a weak woman through her stockings.

“Ghiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi under your soles tender nurse Kristine, ghiiiiiiiiiidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, ghidi, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-kooooo. You too must die of laughter Kristine, just like Anita, Bibi, Natalie and Aneesa. It’s been so much fun tickling and torturing your super ticklish stockinged soles to death. But it is delightful to tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, you Kristine. I have a strange weakness for tickling your madly jerking soles Kristine. And I adore stimulating your madly wiggling toes. Do you know why? Don’t you remember how our toes were slightly more ticklish after the first time we were ticklishified? Keeeeeeeeeeetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy, keetchy-koo, Kristine of the ticklish foot-bottoms.”

Kristine’s body jerked wildly and irregularly in total pain. She tried to pull her feet away but quickly fatigued. Then, the laughter totally took over her mind. And Kristine laughed loudly: “AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” howled Kristine. In her last remnants of conscious thought, Kristine tried to beg but just couldn’t. She then let the laugh cross her lips forcefully.

“My, my, my, it seems that you’re very susceptible to tickle torture Kristine, more so that the others. Kooooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Kristine, as I run my nails from your heels to your lovely toes right through your perfect reinforced stockings. Yes, I think this increase in ticklishness is having a profound effect on you. That’s perfect. Your Mistress will be very happy to hear that. Now, tire Kristine and die of laughter.”

Kristine, the cute lovely-footed nurse who favored pure white stockings with reinforced heels and toes, was now Kristine, the madly ticklish lovely-footed nurse who favored pure white stockings with reinforced heels and toes who was laughing as Lison tickled her tender foot-bottoms. Angry at having been vanquished, Kristine couldn’t help but laugh about it. Her mouth agape, Kristine tried to express her anger, but all she could do was laugh like a banshee. Each of Lison’s stroke caused Kristine severe pain that translated into a continuous and harsh laugh. ‘My toes, my poor ticklish toes,’ thought Kristine.

Lison, for her part, truly enjoyed torturing Kristine right through her stockings, especially under her toes, which were still wiggling madly under the pain. Lison pushed her long nails deeper into the tender pink flesh, using the smoothness of the stockings to stimulate it further. Then, she used the tickling up and down the soles technique to ensure she excited every part of Kristine’s beautiful stockinged foot-bottoms. As laughter poured out of Kristine widely opened mouth, Lison’s excitement grew. “Koooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Kristine of the very tender foot-bottoms, koooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, suffer-koo Kristine. I love your biggish and ticklish toes Kristine. You must be tired Kristine, mustn’t you?”

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” replied Kristine for a few more minutes before she finally ran out of air and fainted sweetly.

“Finally, now I can get to my Mistresses and get my reward,” said an excited Lison.

Lison got up and almost ran to the next room, which was lit. She got rid of her night-vision goggles and saw the gorgeous soles of her Mistresses stocked in a wall. But before she had a chance to move in for the tickle kill, a panel lifted from the floor and a display lit up.

“Congratulations Lison, you have won the right to tickle the bottoms of our stockinged feet. But we know the choices on the screen will entice you not to.”

Lison looked down and saw three choices: Tickling Mistresses, Lison, Level 300, and Lison, Level 400.

Lison began feeling dizzy with excitement. Level 400? That was twice as ticklish as her friends. Her stockings would tickle torture her permanently. A hair would be enough to make her laugh generously. A feather would be enough to make her laugh madly. Fingers would send her into an asylum. Lison adored being ticklish too much not to go for it. She pressed the button…and disappeared through the floor.

Underneath, she was restrained spread-eagled in the air. Strange devices approached different parts of her body. Two went for her weak soles, two more went for the back of her knees, two surrounded her entire torso with the exception of her breasts, two placed themselves under her arms and one, one that Lison couldn’t see, whizzed its way to her neck.

And the ticklishness increase program began.

Slowly, ever so slowly.

Lison couldn’t help but smile suddenly. “I’m getting ticklish. Oh, I’m so getting ticklish. I can feel it, ah, ah, under my soles and on the back of my knees, ah, ah, ah, and my poor neck, my hair will, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, torture me to death, I love being ticklish, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” noted Lison as her ticklishness slowly increased. God, my hair is killing me, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, I, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ticklish, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” finally gave up Lison, as her ticklishness increased too much for her to be able to do anything but laugh, as her stockings tickled her soles and the back of her knees, and her hair, the back of her now very, very tender neck.

Finally, after a few minutes, the devices left Lison the most ticklish woman on Earth. Lison twisted delightfully in extreme ticklishness as a tube slowly approached her mouth. As it went in, Lison reflexively closed her mouth. Two more devices held it shut.

“Mmmmmm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm, mm,” continued to laugh Lison, who was wondering what the tube was for. When she felt a strange urge to fall asleep, she knew. With a smile, Lison went into a deep slumber.

***​

“Welcome back silly sleepy Lison,” said Aneesa, straddling Lison’s torso. Lison had been mummified on and to her bed. Only her feet, her boobs and her face were exposed.

“Ooooh, aaaah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah, ah,” replied helplessly Lison, as she felt her stockings stimulate her very ticklish soles, and her hair torture her horribly ticklish neck.

Aneesa bent down towards Lison’s face and grazed some of her Arab hair along Lison’s exposed neck. At the same time, Anita, Bibi, Natalie and Kristine also excited Lison’s neck with their hair. Lison’s body bucked violently, but poor ticklish Lison couldn’t resist. Almost all of her now horribly ticklish neck was covered with soft tickly hair, and she laughed accordingly.

“Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahah, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahah, aaaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaahahahah, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh, ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah,” laughed harshly Lison, as she felt her neck being devoured by the hair of her angry friends. If only their hair could make her laugh that much, what would happen when they tickled…her helpless light gray stockinged soles?

“After you were put to sleep, Michaella tickled Natalie and Kristine pure white stockinged foot-bottoms to death several times over, while Meesha amused herself by tickling endlessly me and my sister right on our ticklishified Arab soles and making us faint several times, and Edeena tortured the large soles of helpless Anita through her reinforced heel and toes stockings, also to exhaustion, many times over. It’s your turn now Lison. We will dig our nails deep inside the smooth nylon fabric covering your level 400 soles and drive you crazy with laughter. We suspect you won’t last more than a minute or two. But we won’t stop there. We’re going to do it over, over and over again. You’re the one responsible for us getting ticklishified, miniaturized and generally tortured by Michaella, Meesha and Edeena. You will pay with your ticklish sanity.”

With that, everybody moved to Lison’s helpless stockinged soles. Without any warning, they dug their nails deep over Lison’s horribly ticklish soles using the nylons to glide quickly over every part of Lison’s super-ticklish foot-bottoms.

“Kooooooooooootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy, kootchy-koo Lison,” cooed Kristine as she fluttered her long nails over Lison’s soles, paying from time to time attention to her ticklish toes.

“Kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, kili, Lison 400,” teased Bibi, who was determined to make Lison suffer for her sins.

“Tickle-toes, tickle-toes, tickle-toes, tickle-toes, sweet and stupid Lison. Die of laughter, idiot Lison. Feel the urge to die of laughter as I tickle your perfect toes,” taunted Anita, who had won the right to attack Lison’s toes permanently after a game of rock, tickle, scissors.

“Ghiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, helpless Lison, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, ghili, go mad Lison,” said Natalie, as she drew circles on Lison’s twitching arches.

Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle to death, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle to death, perfectly ticklish Lison on the bottoms of your feet,” added Aneesa, as she looked excitedly at her nails dance on Lison’s punishable soles.

When her friends touched her soles, Lison felt an explosion of pain of such intensity, her mouth opened violently and she produced a deafening laughter. Her body bucked, squirmed and jerked reflexively, and her feet wriggled, jerked and wiggled in pain. She had never imagined it would be that painful, that unbearable. Lison was broken. She who prided herself on her resistance and her love of tickle torture was broken.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAH, EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,” howled a helpless Lison as she suffered for her sins for a mere minute before fainting from extreme laughter. But it didn’t mean her ordeal was over. Anita, Aneesa, Bibi, Natalie and Kristine continued to tickle the twitching feet, imprisoning Lison in tickling nightmares after tickling nightmares.

The End​

Nice :)

Hey Libtick nice story :)
Sorry, My english is not soo good so I didn't undestand why Lison didn't tickle her mistress?s soles.....
otherwise nice sory, But you can d much better ;)

Hey Libtick nice story :)
Sorry, My english is not soo good so I didn't undestand why Lison didn't tickle her mistress?s soles.....
otherwise nice sory, But you can d much better ;)

Lison loves ticklishness and torture so much that she chose that instead of tickling her mistress. Sometimes, I think I would have made the same choice. Just the thought of being able to tickle oneself...

Hello Libtick,

I really love your stories especially because there are many many MANY MANY "kili...kili...kili" and so on, and because of the "high arched soles"!!!mmmm!!!

But there is one thing I would love to see in your stories : it is the expression "guili guili guili guili" repeated endlessly. As you may have understood, it means "tickle tickle tickle tickle"...in french!

I also looooove looong female fingernails on a smooth taut flat sexy tummy with a girls stretched on a rack in a dark dungeon.

Cheers,
Mr Bill

Hello Libtick,

I really love your stories especially because there are many many MANY MANY "kili...kili...kili" and so on, and because of the "high arched soles"!!!mmmm!!!

But there is one thing I would love to see in your stories : it is the expression "guili guili guili guili" repeated endlessly. As you may have understood, it means "tickle tickle tickle tickle"...in french!

I also looooove looong female fingernails on a smooth taut flat sexy tummy with a girls stretched on a rack in a dark dungeon.

Cheers,
Mr Bill

Thanks for the kind comments. I do like to use the kilis a lot, it's something that it's akin to tickling for me. As far as the "high arched soles" are concerned, Odette's soles, clad in pure white pantyhose in real life, were high, strong and ticklish.

Actually, "guili, guili," is only a word that is similar to "kili, kili," in French. It doesn't mean anything. If I come up with a French character, I may use that. I did use "ghili, ghili," in a few stories.

And there'll be more of Anne and Helene's taut tummies...

Hello

Do you intend to publish a new story with many "guilis" with, say,
a french girl tickle torturing another girl to extract information
using her talentéd long fingernails on her flat tummy and on her very high arches ?

When?
Looking forward reading you

Mr bill

Hello

Do you intend to publish a new story with many "guilis" with, say,
a french girl tickle torturing another girl to extract information
using her talentéd long fingernails on her flat tummy and on her very high arches ?

When?
Looking forward reading you

Mr bill

Not sure when...I have two stories written and there's no such character yet...Time will tell

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back