• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 09

penny lane

Verified
Hey all,

Just wanted to say I had a wonderful time at NEST. A big thank you to Lee and all the other organizers who work hard, and put their hearts and souls into this event. I'd also like to thank DVNC for taking me and being by my side through the whole thing. You know I love you, D.

I'm not going to list names, or give "shout outs" for fear that I might forget someone and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Thank you for making me feel welcome. Ya all rock!!

Man, is it me, or is anyone else having a bitch of a time getting back to reality and back into a regular routine? :)

Cheers!

PL

It was a pleasure meeting you as well, Penny.

Thanks, baby. It's great to have you joinin' that family. They rock. So do you. It's a great match. :)

Getting back to reality (oh, there goes gravity) does suck a bit after that sorta fun, especialy with the drama of the car disappearing and reappearing, and the flightmares homebound.

Penny it is always great seeing you. You and DVNC are wonderful people and I always look forward to chillin' with you both. Take care until we meet up at he next gathering.

T'was a pleasure to meet you, Penny! You've got yourself a great guy there. But, even without him at your side, you'd have been quickly and proudly welcomed into the family. Your warmth alone won over all around. Looking very much forward to next time.

Hey all,

Just wanted to say I had a wonderful time at NEST. A big thank you to Lee and all the other organizers who work hard, and put their hearts and souls into this event. I'd also like to thank DVNC for taking me and being by my side through the whole thing. You know I love you, D.

I'm not going to list names, or give "shout outs" for fear that I might forget someone and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. Thank you for making me feel welcome. Ya all rock!!

Man, is it me, or is anyone else having a bitch of a time getting back to reality and back into a regular routine? :)

Cheers!

PL

I was really struggling on Monday, but I did much better today after a good night sleep and finally settling my absolute least favorite case. It was wonderful to see you again. You and Dave are such a wonderful couple and a pair of beautiful human beings. Look forward to seeing you next time.

Penny, I had to sing the song at least once...though you heard it a million times because if I didn't I would have exploded.
It was great to finally meet you and DVNC. Thanks for being there and for being the person you are.

Rob

Whaaaa?? You mean we have to share you two with the East Coasters...? :slapfight:

:D

Glad you had a good time Penny!!! I'm jealous....

Penny!

Yay! I got to meet you! You are such a great person to hang around with, I enjoyed chatting with you this weekend. I really hope I can make it up that way come Aug.

Keep that DVNC guy in line for us, please. :clap:

--T

Penny!

Yay! I got to meet you! You are such a great person to hang around with, I enjoyed chatting with you this weekend. I really hope I can make it up that way come Aug.

Keep that DVNC guy in line for us, please. :clap:

--T

Say WHAT?! Just 'cause I love the lady don't mean I'm any better-behaved than I was before. I'm just a helluva lot happier.

Penny it was a treat getting to know you better and finding out what a complete smartass, er sweetheart, you are.

Dvnc's a lucky man to have you.

It was great getting to meet you guys!!!! I will definitely have to come out to Cali now!!! :D

Penny it was a treat getting to know you better and finding out what a complete smartass, er sweetheart, you are.

Dvnc's a lucky man to have you.

ToMAYto, toMAHto...

She rocks. :)

Thanks for the hugs, too, Dimpletoes!

Penny, It was a true plesure seeing you again. You and Dave make a great couple, and seem perfect for one another. I love your dry sence of humor, tickles me to the bone. God Bless you both, and I'm glad you returned home Safe. Take care for now, Pat and Penny.

It was marvelous meeting you. You are a beautiful, funny lady. Thank you.

Reality stinks compared to NEST, that it does. Final exams have dragged me kicking and screaming back to reality whether I liked it or not, and it is not fun. Always a pleasure to see you and the Deviant One, even if he does make me kick myself for not going the software route. *Shakes fist* Beat him up for me if you get a chance, eh? ;)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back