• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LA Tickle Tour (True)

mikhn

Disclaimers: For those who don't agree with paying to tickle, don't read this.. Long time lurker, seldom post, I can be seen in the chatroom as mikhn.
I took a trip to Los Angeles last weekend and had decided I was going to make the most of my trip..so, I booked appointments at both Passive Arts (www.passivearts.com) and Lady Lauras (www.ladylauras.com) ...

First up was Lady Lauras . I had appointments with Li, Marian and Judy... Li is a small, very cute Asian girl.. Li is VERY ticklish all over, even her hands are ticklish.. My session with her was one hour, I had her tied arms up, legs out on a flat couch... she was very fun, very talkative . I would highly recommend her... Next was Marian, also one hour.. she was a blast, fun, talkative and very very ticklish all over.... I would also highly recommend her.. Last was Judy, again, one hour... Judy was not as talkative and to tickle her required a heavier touch than Li or Marian.. she had some good spots, ribs, right below her belly button, feet. she was definitely ticklish, but did require some effort... The staff at Lady Lauras was very nice, they treat you like a person, not just a customer..

I went from there directly to Passive Arts where I had appointments with Phoebe and Eve ... The staff at Passive Arts was very nice, gave me a tour of the facility, offered me a coffee, soda, etc.. chatted with Phoebe before our session, made you feel very relaxed... I met with Phoebe first for an hour.. First 30 minutes I tickled her, in stocks.. She is wildly ticklish all over and a pure blast to be with.. then she tickled me for the last 30 minutes.. she had me gigglin' in no time.. again, just a blast to be with... HIGHLY recommend... last was Eve.. Eve's a fighter, she'll bite her lip to keep from laughing, but then she'll break.. ticklish feet, armpits and hipbones, also on her back... she doesn't respond to the light touch, you have to dig a little, but I would also recommend her..

Both places made me feel relaxed and treated me very well, although honestly, I felt a little more comfortable at Passive Arts.. I would highly recommend either place.. For those of you who haven't been there, GO.. It is well worth it..

Hi bl,

Thanks for the info and review. It is always good to find out what ladies make the best sessions. I too will be in LA on business soon, and am planning a visit to a local "emporium.";)

Raul

re:

$160 / hr at Lady Lauras x 3 girls = $480
$140 / hr at Passive x 2 girls = $280

$760 total..

yes I'm nuts, don't say it

Naaaaaaaa

Hey dude,

Your not crazy. Actually those prices are quite reasonable as compared to getting the same thing in NYC. You had fun right? Thats all that matters.

However, this is why I've become a big fan of these foot fetish parties that are popping up all over the east coast (Boston, Philly, and my favorite in NYC). You can get alot of tickling with pretty woman for not a lot of price.

As far as your deal........Hey you do what you want and don't let anyone tell ya different.........;-)

Giantfan

Hell, I'll say it, You're crazy for spending that much money on something that is usually free.

blclark, I agree with Giantfan (even though I'm a Jet fan.) In NY, you'd pay anywhere from $200-$300 hour for that. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, and many happy returns!

Hell,it's your money.Do what you want with it.

Passive Arts web site

I noticed when checking out those 2 websites that there are 6 nice little mpegs showing some of the girls being tickled . Makes me wanna hop on a plane!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back