• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I haz sadz, NEST 09

Tortuga

Verified
Firstly, a Lil Tribute to CapnMad & Fireguardian

I arrived in PA one day too early, but it was so I could hang out with my good friends CapnMad (Moargone) and Fireguardian (Christina). I met Moargone at the King of Prussia Mall aka rich folk mall, I got there a little early so I ended up taking an hour nap in my car until the big ape showed up finally. We walked around but the first shop we ended up at was Urban Outfitters which was a big mistake on my part not Moargones. I was looking around and then suddenly some techno reggae music popped up on speakers and Moargone started to dance ridiculously around me! And people were staring! I tried to run away and look elsewhere but the butthole continued to follow behind me. Normally I don’t get embarrassed easily, but that just freakin’ WON. Especially when he cornered me behind a rack of shirts and there was a lady just standing there probably wondering what the hell drugs he was on. After observing a couple more stores we had a sit down by some restaurants and just talked. Talking with him is always something that I know I can do freely. He always listens and gives whatever advice he can. Later that evening we waited for Christina, she was walking towards the entry way and waved at us all crazy like. At first I didn’t know who it was because SHE CUT HER HAIR!!! Running up to hug her was the biggest comfort and relief I have ever felt. I loves my Christina. We went to have dinner and just sit down and relax and chat chit, which was just epic all in one. I completely forgot that I just drove 6 hours. After foods, I followed Christina to her house and shortly we ended up going to bed. But instead of going to bed we laid there talking until approximately 3 in the morning. Christina’s presence always has me at this comfort zone galore. So to you guys, I can’t thank you enough for just being you. I know I was a scatter brain a good majority of the weekend and barely saw you guys after that; but those moments we had together is what made my weekend. I know I have a really f’ed up way showing it by never being in the room, and I can’t apologize enough for that. But you both are dear to my heart. Love you always. P.S. Thank you Christina for my Bondage Snuggy!!!!

LeeAllure - It’s always wonderful to just be able to hug you. You completely rocked this event. I don’t think any of us can actually say thank you for all your hard work enough. You are amazing.

Rhino - You know it’s always great to see your tall ape like gay flower wearin’ giganticness. Love you always big guy, means it.

Sidrablem - Guy, you’re a trip, srsly. Just the few moments that I saw of you: your funny, your outgoing, you have a lot to offer as far as friendship to anybody. Never change.

Mammers - Li’l Amy! You’re a bunch of adorable in a cluster fuck of cute. A lot of expectations I had of you completely changed. Your not just another cute girl on the forum that everyone harasses, you’re a very sweet girl. Sadz I didn’t get to hang out with you and Mel much, but there is always next time.

Chey - Picking you up at the airport made my heart go pitter patter. I loved sitting with you and just hugging you. You’ll always be my beautiful fabulous wonderful Chey. Love you baby girl.

Falcon - FALCOR! Thanks for picking me up through the Swamps of Sadness. LAWL. You are hysterical and I adore you to all bits and pieces. Sorry I didn’t know who the flip you were at registration! Always remember me patting your adorable little ears! Love you bro.

RobAce - Thanks for helping me loose me freakin’ voice singing TIMMY! And making me the most epic sandwich when I was starving. I’m not going to say much because Papi you know how I feel already. Loves you.

KrazieDog- You know what? I'm so glad I stayed Monday night instead of hitting the road too! I never truly felt close to you, just random friends. But that night it just happened. You opened my eyes to many things and closed them with new beginnings. Those moments are definite thoughts that I will forever hold in my heart. Love you big bear.

Jo - My JO! I love you. I love you for all that you are and all that you are growing to be. I can’t wait to get to be close to you again. I know that we kind of disappeared from each other in previous gatherings, but thanks to NEST we are finally back together; and this time I’m not letting anything get between that. Your so beautiful inside and out baby.

Euphoricy - My Gin! Sorry but just a simple hug at the airport just wasn’t going to cut it for me, I needed to hug and walk! You’ll always be my Kentucky Derbie Bumkin. Remember when we double teamed Ru??? HAHAH! That was awesome. Hehe Love you sweetling.

Ru - I loves you, Twat. That is all. Twat.

Korastus - Did I smell that right? Anyways Kev you’re a ball of cute. You smiling at me always made me have Christmas giggles.

EcEu - Jules baby! I love you babe. And your so cute!

Venray and Raya - Always awesome to see my Momma and Daddy! You both always make me feel like we’re family. Love you both to all bits and pieces. Thank you so much for my turtle and my turtle rawr, I keep them by my night stand.

Bella - Mama B! Love you so much. Your always beautiful and always bubbly and always a joy to be around. Give the big ape a swat on the ass if you dare!

IrishGirl & Kretelis- You two are the cutest couple I have ever met. Your always smiling and always wonderful to be around. Last year Meg we never really got to talk just the simple Hi Hellos. But this year was a little different, I still didn’t get to get exactly much time but it was enough to enjoy you guys. Your sweet and hope to keep in touch! XOXO

Lite and Kwil - Always great to see you both! Being around you guys makes me remember the good ol’ Enny days! Love you both!

Libertine and Kittentoes - Every year now, I’m excited about two things: The first is to get to see the both of you. The second is to see what costumes you both brought this year! Always a pleasure to see you both.

Rui - You are all kinds of cool. It was great hanging out with you in Jay’s room Monday night. Never heard you talk that much ever! It was good to see you open up! Miss you guy!

Tim and Emily - OMG you guys are cute! EAR BALLZ!

Lil Rob and Lamasthu - Lil man it’s always fun to run into your craziness telling everyone that they are sexy with your Canadian flag cape thing. Rob’s lady, which we could have talked and got to know each other, you both are fantastic.

HDS - Oh dear heart. You’re just amazing. You make a good chauffeur, valet, tickle victim, slave boy, I could continue but I’ll stop here. Love you baby.

Tamia - My turtle twin! The most precious thing I saw was the tears on Monday. You’ll always be my sweet turtle twin!

Amnesiac - Ohhhh Teddy Bear. I love you!

Skippy and Homer - You both rawks my socks! Lyz your just flippin’ hilarious! Mike, I only harass you out of love I promise!

Classy - Coffee sister’s forevers! Love you Momma!

Natural - You know I really miss doing a little beat bop on your smooth squeaky head. That was such an epic winz for me. BTW: Happy birthday! lol

NG02 - You are absolutely 100% sarcastic, deviant little butthole I have ever met. I adore the crap out of you. I don’t think I will ever sing “TIMMY” for anyone else!

Vinnie - My big bear. Loves you.

Kered - You’re a whole lot taller than I thought you were going to be, and I expected you to always have a piece of pizza in your hand. You disappoint me. But I love you anyways!

DVNC and PennyLane - As always it’s extraordinary to see you both. Your great folks to talk to and groovy to be around.

Impaler - My brotha! You knows I freakin’ loves you. Next year, Thing 1 & Thing 2 shirts, epic win.

Slacker - Still waiting for you to mow my grass. I know I barely saw you over the weekend, but Monday night was just special to me. Hanging out with you and Jay made my day. And thanks a lot for eating all my banana bread! Love you!

Katie - You are a huge bag of cute. Your always smiling and always laughing, you say the most adorable things. I love you. Your just as adorable in person as online. Wish I got to spend more time with you baby girl.

Dave and Sarah - Best couple in the world. You both are always fun to be around even if Sarah hogtied me and we tied you to an X frame Dave. Next time, I really want to spend more time with you guys.

RUNSOFFSTAGE - Oh babe your are so cute and shy! Thanks for pwnin’ Jay with me!

Rupert - You sure know how to make a girl blush all the time. I can’t think of one moment I ran into you and you just smile and say “Hey Darlin’!” Your sweet, babe. Keep in touch, kay?

Viper & Corry - You guys are just fun to be around period. And as always it’s great to work with you, we made an epic video(s). Viper, your growin’ guy, two years ago is nothing compared to who you are now. Keep it up.

Jpie - You’ll always be one of my many Momma’s of the forum. You always made me smile with just a simple hug. Loves you.

Dimpletoes - Was absolutely awesome to meet you! You are all kinds of sweet!

Spot Lady & SpotMan - HAH! You guys are just a riot! One of these days Lady your gonna get it! LOL! Great to see you both again!

Pokey - Now you know that you can always find some hugs in me!

Snail Shell - Okay I’ll admit you got me good. But revenge will arrive in your future, just prepare for it! But it was great to see you babes. I regret what I did in the past, but now that it has past us it’s great to be friends again! Love you kiddo.

TickeChgo - Alright you got me good! But seriously, running into you is always a pleasure!

Kayaker - Todd! Always great to see your smiles!

Apologies to anyone I forgot to mention but I’m sure you will understand. Also apologies to those closest to me, I’m sorry I didn’t get to spend the time wanted with you all. But you’re still in my thoughts and in my hearts, you know who you are; loves you.

Other than that lets see:

I got kidnapped by a moth man.
I met Pussy Woman.
I got commented in the lobby from a random guy about my tutu.
I participated in two epic videos with Viper Productions.
I sang “Timmy” from South Park, and intrigued a guy to have deep respect for me.
I sold some jewelry.
I chased the ducks.
I had a splash fight in the pool.
I cut in front of Rhino for registration.
I had a really hard time trying to figure out the freakin’ stocks for the event.
I did some suspension rope bondage with the lovely Julia, and had the biggest happy swinging!
I participated with Lee Allure & BrightEyes Tickling Instruction Workshop and received many positive comments.
I freaked the fuck out when Josh brought me a doggie bag from the restaurant, and opened it to a surprisingly piece of corn.
I argued with the bartender at the hotel because she carded me after 10 minutes ago she already saw my ID.
I got extremely paranoid that I was about to be kidnapped, my senses where true moments later!
I got hit on by waitintobetickled, JK!
I Ler’d more than normal at the main event; cause I’m A LEE!

Last but not least, I was the last of the crew to finally leave the hotel.

Miss you all!

IrishGirl & Kretelis- You two are the cutest couple I have ever met. Your always smiling and always wonderful to be around. Last year Meg we never really got to talk just the simple Hi Hellos. But this year was a little different, I still didn’t get to get exactly much time but it was enough to enjoy you guys. Your sweet and hope to keep in touch! XOXO

you are too cute, I'm glad we got to talk a little more this year. We have to keep in touch. we have ways now. Im a gonna stalk you HAHA jk.

I Ler’d more than normal at the main event; cause I’m A LEE!

yeah i experienced that one. taking treats off the desert cart

It was great meeting you, Cassi!!!!! We need to hang out more next time! HUGS! :cuddle:

you were 1,000 different kinds of awesome cassi, you're the whole package, a firecracker of energy and love. even while being summoned all over the place and never seeming to catch a break, you never once broke that gorgeous grin on your face. Me love you long time to death, and me miss you <3 <3 <3

NG02 - You are absolutely 100% sarcastic, deviant little butthole I have ever met. I adore the crap out of you. I don’t think I will ever sing “TIMMY” for anyone else!

Wow! that first part was abit strong dont you think? I mean I absolutly started cracking up when I read it and had of those moments when you sit back laughin and say "so true.....so true". And yes I wouldnt except "Timmy" sang by anyone else but you from now on ENCORE.....ENCORE

PS: u still owe me a session

Chey - Picking you up at the airport made my heart go pitter patter. I loved sitting with you and just hugging you. You’ll always be my beautiful fabulous wonderful Chey. Love you baby girl.

Aww I adore you! having you be one of the first people I see was fantastic. wish we could of hung out more. Loove you babe! I love my cassi cuddles! thanks for letting me pwn you a little. twas a ton of fun! :D I MISS YOU SOO SOO MUCH!

Seeing one of my longest running forum friends always holds a special place in my heart. You will always be one of my favorite people, Cass. And thanks for fixing my back Monday night. You rock in so many ways. Love you always, little turtle.

p.s. If you didn't want me to polish off the banana bread, you shouldn't have made it so damn tasty!!

Give the big ape a swat on the ass if you dare!

Um, NO, but I'll certainly tell him you suggested it little girl :cool:

I missers you, and so does :frankie:

you are too cute, I'm glad we got to talk a little more this year. We have to keep in touch. we have ways now. Im a gonna stalk you HAHA jk.

@Meg -We so have to keep in touch! You are soooooo allowed to stalk me! :justlips:

It was great meeting you, Cassi!!!!! We need to hang out more next time! HUGS
@Katie -One of these days I'll come down and visit you babygirl!

You said it all Cassi, mi corazon.

And you know I loves you too. MEXICAN RAWR just for you!

Also, I am happy to be home...I can finally USE THE SHOWER when I want to.

Rob

::lol:: EARBALLS! It was great meeting you! And you helped make the Tickling Techniques class very excellent, I can assure you that Emily made good use of our education ::lol::

Next year isn't THAT far away....

KrazieDog- You know what? I'm so glad I stayed Monday night instead of hitting the road too! I never truly felt close to you, just random friends. But that night it just happened. You opened my eyes to many things and closed them with new beginnings. Those moments are definite thoughts that I will forever hold in my heart. Love you big bear.
Now that tribute made my day. I truly feel the same way cuddlebug. Love you right back.

Good morning lovely one. I know that a hug from you is like a shot of love, kindness, and beauty all in one. I truly thank you for those hugs and for showing and sharing your heart with all. It is so fun to watch you be you and see you be happy. You not only don't hide it you let it shine. pokey

Cassi, we dug hangin' wit' ya, enjoyed hearin' ya shriek (even when we heard it from across the lobby when you were in a room...), and delighted in yer kidnapping. :)

I remember the look you gave the 'dessert cart' right before you dug in; it was one of the best "oh you are so screwed" looks I'd seen all weekend.

Glad we got to hang out a little more than previously.

Be safe, see you at the next one!

*bearhug*

Luv you too, sis. :) The "Thing 1 & 2" shirts are a "go" for next year. :p

Last edited:
I didn't want to get pizza sauce all over you and I can't help the tall thing.

And I miss you.

Aww, I am missing you hard Cassi! Thanks for letting me take you to the airport on Friday; I'd have worried myself to death had I let you drive alone. I'll be your little chauffeur, valet, tickle victim and slave boy any day of the year. I needs my Cassi again! :( Love you, m'dear. :)

Spot Lady & SpotMan - HAH! You guys are just a riot! One of these days Lady your gonna get it! LOL! Great to see you both again!
You are on and I am scared! Absolutely freakin wonderful to see yo again. Glad you got home okay.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back