• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sumthing in Sydney

up_lifter

TMF Poster
Would anyone be interested in sumthing in Sydney.
All the focus seems to be on melbourne let's get it going in
Sydney.a meating somewhere or a group chat somewhere
So we can no each other beter. If your interested make a post
Or private message me im keen to get this going I'm willing
To put in that xtra effort where in the past I havnt so if your
At all interested let me no :)

Cheers

Do these forums have a poll function? I'm guessing they do. If so, you could put up 4 options and let our Sydney-ites vote according to what they'd most like to attend.

eg 1. pub somewhere near central station after work on late-nite shopping night
2. afternoon gathering one weekend at a nice patch of open space somewhere
3. all gatecrash someone's 21st and hope nobody realises
4. weekend endurance challenge at a nudist retreat out in hillbilly shire with a crazy ex-marine sergeant in charge

etc..

I'd try and get along

It's far simpler to have those interested in Sydney PM you.

For those of you interseted in a Sydney event, PM the man, already. If you want to really make it easier, send him your email after you've gotten to know him a bit.

Meet him for a brew, or coffee, sometime. Sydney's large, but the rails get you anywhere quick enough for a drink across town. Starting a gathering up is really no tougher than meeting your core crew.

Once you know a couple folks, you pick a place for a larger munch where you all can meet, let us know here that you're going to meet "in Downtown Sydney" and to PM if interested.

Mail the details to those that reply.

Leave it to them to attend, 'cause you'll have your core crew meeting anyway. It's drinks wit' friends for you, regardless.

If folks show the first time, yer laughin'.

If not, it's not like ya can't meet for drinks again in a month.

Do it monthly.

Eventually you'll draw 'em out. Took Canada a while, but they did it. Took England a tick or two, but they did it.

Feel free t'PM me if ya like. Mail me at [email protected] and I'll give ya a headful. I'd dig seein' Sydney get rollin'.

Melbourne's gettin' started, but they too can do this. They had one. They just need to have more.

Oh, do treat folks kindly. It's a stressor for many to come out into the open about this. Too, some of us are nervous, or socially inept. Forgive and help. It all works out.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back