• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~This is Our Legacy~ Recollections From NEST 2009!

Tickle_Emperor

Verified
I cant truly put into words the depth at which I appreciate the existence of this community. You have all changed my life on so many levels that any amount of thanks or favor I can give you would never measure up to what you deserve. My first NEST, that of 2008 was probably the most significant event in my life. I found myself wondering why I was more chilled this year than last, and a good friend who calls himself DVNC put it into proper prospective... Were family now. Mark my words; I have scoured the far reaches of the interwebs... THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HERE. There are no people like you people. And I will always be here for you. As friends or advisors, I love you people. Here are some of the notable events that happened last weekend and a few callouts. IF I MISS ANYTHING REMIND ME! Love you guys, enjoy...

Thursday

- Awesome drive down with the new and improved Canadian Convoy including our 3 new nestees, Timmy, Emily, and my lover girl Lamashtu (Laura).

- NO trouble @ the border thanks to the one and only OFFICER LAROSA! We officially have an S&M fan working at the Queenston-Lewiston Bridge from Canada to the US!

- Finally arriving and meeting with the super awesome Early Bird crew which was about 5 times bigger than last years! LOVE YOU GUYS!

- Taking over Ruby Tuesdays and causing all the chaos and commotion that the world knows and loves us for. BALDY & SARA WOOOT!

- THE REUNION OF HISBALDEMPERORSRHINO!!!

Friday

- Getting free breakfast for the first time which was infinately better than last year's free breakfast.

- Watching our regular NEST attendees pour in and feeling the endless ammounts of love going around.

- JEEEEEEEEFFFFFFFF!!!!!!! You will always be my idol man!

- MEETING KRAZIEDOG, SLACKER, AND KATIE IN PERSON FOR THE FIRST TIME!! WOOT! Among of course many others whom I love very much.

- Eating meat in front of Lamashtu for the first time since the first day we met!

- Partying in the lobby via free drinks and millions of hugs.

- Getting introduced to Apples to Apples and winning my first game!

- Witnessing the epic battle between Lamashtu & Amnesiac LOL! Great fight.

- Introducing Lamashtu to the craziest crew on the planet.

Saturday WOOT!

- Getting chosen to participate in my first KIDNAPPING!!!! Seeing Snail Shell play the most perfect Dudley Doo-right ever. And of course witnessing the flawless excellence that is Libertine and his talent saturated performance as Snidely Whiplash! Special thanks to Tk Chicago (Andy) for the opportunity!

- Seeing Ray & Tracy again! I love you two!

- KRETELIS AND IRISH GIRL YOU RULE!!!! Thanks for everything Kelby your awesome.

- Driving to Wal-Mart (& getting lost) with Libertine and KittenToes; probably the most all around knowledgable people I have ever talked to. I love you guys and thanks for the great advice!

- Party hopping between Jamie's room, HDS & RobAce's room, and throwing back Vodka shots with Timmy, Emily, & Lamashtu.

- Finding out that CHRIS GOT KIDNAPPED! LOL! Congrats on your first kidnapping experience to you and Lamashtu.

- Almost getting shot at the liquor store with Timmy and Emily while witnessing a possible drug deal... remind me never to leave the hotel again hahaha.

- TALENT SHOW DINNER!!!! Max, Alchemy, Josh, Sae, Amnesiac, John & Vaughney, and everyone else who performed I love you and your awesome!

- Finding out that Lamashtu had an epic falling out with a curtain; as well as a slew of other Male Only nestees. HAHAHA!

- Ganking Lamashtu with HDS, RobAce, Falcon, and Mel due to her mouthing off to HDS & I! FALCON PUNCH!!!!

Sunday

- PARRTYYYY! Getting plunged into the madness as soon as I Laura and I walked in.

- Ganking Lamashtu with Viper and HDS with Libertine's help after witnessing the epic Lamashtu vs. Viper battle.

- Getting lost AGAIN driving Timmy & Emily to the bus station and subsequently calling som1 in Toronto for directions.

- Getting tortured by JIN for the first time while being held by Lamashtu. Love you babe I cant wait to be tied down for you both at the same time :D

- Having an awesome scene with miss serendipity; CONGRATS ON YOUR FIRST BONDAGE EXPERIENCE SWEETY! You were soooo fun!

- Winding down with Lee, Bright Eyes, Rob Ace, EC_EU, Tortuga, Libertine & Kitten Toes. You people rule so hard!

- Watching Libertine & Kittentoes administer the sexiest rope harness upon Lamashtu that I have ever seen! Thanks alot guys!

Monday

- Being incredibly depressed that its over.

- Saying our last goodbyes to all of you.

- Missing you all very much.

- Driving everyone crazy on the way home by insisting upon singing the theme to "Lamb Chops Play Along" as well as various Madonna songs from the 80s.

- Missing you all very much...

- Missing you all very much...

Before I end this tribute I want to give out some very special thanks...

Libertine & KittenToes:
Thanks for knowing everything about everything and for the awesome conversation. At a few points during the weekend I was in distress and you 2 personally went out of your way to fix what was wrong. I love you!!

MTP Jeff:
For being the biggest influence in my life and being like a big brother to me. Im always here for you bro.

Viper GTS:
Thanks for being a great mentor and always answering my stupid questions! And thanks for making Laura feel comfortable. Pass the thanks over to your gorgeous lady. SAPPHIRE FOR THE WIN!

Tk Chicago:
Thanks for you're trust in letting me participate in the kidnapping; that was awesome! And generally for being an awesome guy!

Capn "Morgan" Madd:

Dude you can see the good in any situation so much that it inspires the hell out out of every aspect of my life. Your a totally awesome guy and please never change.

Amnesiac:

For never losing your cool and staying awesome even when were lost in CAMDEN NEW JERSEY LOL!

HDS:

For helping me out with all my tech crap, hosting our radio show rewards, and for being the sexiest man in existence!!!! Great tag team BTW!

Lee Allure:

There arent enough things to say. We owe you a million for all of this. Your so amazing on so many levels its almost overwhelming. Thanks for working so hard to make this all happen. We love you beautiful tickle mistress!

EC_EU:

You rule man it was awesome to meet you! Your work is awesome keep it up and I hope you had an awesome time...... help me run Black Morass I need my elixir mastery LOL!

Kretelis:

Today marks the 1 year anniversary of you giving me amazing advice and being an awesome friend. I'll always be waiting to return the favor. Wishing you & Meg the best always!

Baldadonis:

YOU & SARA ARE AMAZING! I'll see you soon sexy man keep in touch! Everything else I'll tell you on skype tonight LOL! Long live HISBALDEMPERORSRHINO.

Kilitinko:

Thanks for the amazing stories and everything else we talked about. Keep in contact man you're an awesome guy!. NORTHBOUND WOOT!

MaxSpeer

This is your legacy Max, thanks for creating a refuge for all the community starved denizens of the fet world. You'll never be forgotten my friend.

And lastly... My love Laura (Lamashtu)

This is going to sound cheesy as hell, but I wanna spend every waking moment proving how much I love you. STOP BEATING UP MEN LOL! Thanks for loving me even though I can be a stupid asshole sometimes. Your everything baby... ~kiss~

Please note that this by no means covers it. There are dozens of you that I love and that were not mentioned as im writing this at work. Please drop me a line if I have left anything out. This is our legacy, this is our community... and we WILL be a shining beacon of sexual freedom and enlightenment until the end of time...

With all my love,
- The Emperor

Last edited:
Woohoo we got caps and everything. Love you too bro.

Hope everything works out perfectly for you.

See you in about a year (that part sucks) but it's easy enough to keep in touch. Hit me up sometime, I'll do the same.

Last edited:
It was great getting to finally meet you, rob! You are absolutely precious!!!! Can't wait to see you again! HUGS!

Rob, both you and Laura are simply beautiful people. People like you guys just make the world a better place to be in.:twohugs:

Yer still the NEST Mascot, brother. It's a family, alright. Keeps growin', too. One day they'll all understand - it's all about the love. :)

Thank You everyone for being so nice and making me feel welcome !

Playjoe

Warning: NEST will not function properly without sufficient quantities of Rob and Laura. So glad to have had the chance to become friends with such fantastic people :D

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back