• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My NEST

Spot_Lady

TMF Regular
I wasn't going to do this 'cause I knew that I wanted to mention everyone and then I'd forget someone and feel terrible. Then I realized how many were there that I didn't get to play with or talk to much and I'd feel even worse. Lee, can we have a month-long NEST next year, please?
But I have to tell all of you newbies and oldbies and not-herebies that you have changed my life in the most spectacular of ways, and continue to each year. I absolutely freakin' love our community.
Without getting maudlin, understand that I came from a really big family where I was less than someone special, and you marvelous people (yes, every last one of you reading this takes credit, whether I've spent time with you or wished that I had, or wanted to spend more time with you) have given me a place where I belong, am special, am happy and proud to belong.
You are my family, and I can't wait to see you again, and can't wait til the next gethering to meet my new family members.
Oh, yeah, and the Spotman gets credit for turning me on to NEST in the beginning. I wuvs him much. He thinks I'm really a sub, but I thinks hims wrong. :Kiss1::wub:
BTW, for NGO2, you guys know that I'm Ariel from C4S, right?

Nothing wrong with being a switch. :) Leaves people wondering which hand you're gonna play this particular hour.

We'll be in touch as soon as we can, when things settle down a bit. We had no idea you guys were so close.

Miss ya.

we can't do a month or week long event, but maybe more people will be there Thursday night ;) Thanks for all your awesomeness and help, and damn you for escaping me on
Sunday! Make sure to make up for that in August! ;)

Lee

So glad to have met you! Its amazing how slow the weekend started off and the how it just flew by and then it was over.

While I Understand what you mean about wanting a week long nest, I am not sure how realistic that would be but I am in no way saying that wouldn't rock hardcore because it would.

I hope to get a chance to talk with you more sometime! :) *hugs*

Ariel,

I'm so glad I got the chance to hang out with you and Spotsman. It's great to talk with you guys and spend time getting to know you. I'm so glad you had fun :)

I wasn't going to do this 'cause I knew that I wanted to mention everyone and then I'd forget someone and feel terrible. Then I realized how many were there that I didn't get to play with or talk to much and I'd feel even worse. Lee, can we have a month-long NEST next year, please?
But I have to tell all of you newbies and oldbies and not-herebies that you have changed my life in the most spectacular of ways, and continue to each year. I absolutely freakin' love our community.
Without getting maudlin, understand that I came from a really big family where I was less than someone special, and you marvelous people (yes, every last one of you reading this takes credit, whether I've spent time with you or wished that I had, or wanted to spend more time with you) have given me a place where I belong, am special, am happy and proud to belong.
You are my family, and I can't wait to see you again, and can't wait til the next gethering to meet my new family members.
Oh, yeah, and the Spotman gets credit for turning me on to NEST in the beginning. I wuvs him much. He thinks I'm really a sub, but I thinks hims wrong. :Kiss1::wub:
BTW, for NGO2, you guys know that I'm Ariel from C4S, right?

Miss you guys.............need to get together. Soon!

Drew

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back