• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How Sad...

desdemona

Verified
Well, as the invisible one, I'm rarely seen and even seldom heard... I did at least put up a blog. First time for everything. Loved meeting some of you and seeing some old friends. Just the thing I needed. Sorry I wasn't better company, but you all are such an awesome group :) you didn't need my input. But I took so much away and found some much needed inner peace. Peace and wuv...

Des/Deb

:cuddle: It was great to see you again, Deb! It's been entirely too long! I truly hope we'll be seeing you again soon!

I enjoyed meeting you, Doc. It was fun bantering in the lounge and outside when you got on me about smoking. And you are not so invisible because I can easily spot redheads.

It was wonderful to meet you, you are a beautiful gal and it was a great pleasure to be with you. Thank you so much for spending some of your valuable NEST time with me!

You really need to attend more often. When was the last time, 3 years ago? And as far as being invisible...then how come I can spot you a mile away every time you attend a gathering? In fact, I frequently spot you long before you spot me, and I'm not exactly invisible (much to the probable dismay of many other attendees ;) ).

Anyway, it was wonderful to see you again after such a long absence. Please try to avoid staying away so long from now on. People miss you.

R

:devil:

HA! I can see INVISIBLE people!!!

It was so nice to meet you,Deb! I hope you don`t really believe that we don`t enjoy your input.It`s always a pleasure to see you in the chat room,and live in person is no different! Your smile lit up our corner of the room during Distraction!Here`s hoping we can see you again,soon!:pounce:

:community::smilelove You guys rock! It's been five years and how I've managed to stay sane... wait, well...ok, maybe I'm not certifiable...yet. But you guys bring me an inner smile all year long. Who could ask for anything more?

K... you've got to stop hanging in the smoking area if you're not going to light up. It's against the rules, man.

Kwil, you and Lite just light up a place so it's hard to miss the two of you any place you go :)

Ann and Drew are just the dynamic duo! You're both so awesome, you should have capes and masks and such!

Tracy and Ray - you guys are the epitome of cool and collected. Except when Ray loses it... :eek:

Unit and Kili - it was great to meet/chat with you after only seeing you through a keyboard for so long. Thanks for the kind words :blush: And while you may enjoy my input, I'm not sure you really need it, that's all :p

Stay sane...or wonderful. Or both! :serenity:

Awesome to see you again Deb.......it's been too long!:dancingbanana:

And yes, we do have capes, masks, and such. But we only fight crime at night when we're away from Stately Wayne Manor.;)

Drew

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back