• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Julie is stuck

Owain Tudur

“How do I get myself in these kinds of messes?” the bewildered Julie asked herself, her left foot firmly stuck in the hole in the floor. Exploring the old abandoned Baxter building seemed to be a good idea for a lark, but a foot breaking through the floor was not what Julie had in mind.

Forced to sit on the floor, the attractive petite blonde tried to extract her booted foot from the floor. Again and again she tugged, but no dice- her foot wasn’t going anywhere. She tried in vain to break the wooden floor around her stuck foot, but it held. Julie’s lower lip slightly quivered and tears welled up in her eyes; now what was she to do? Yelling wouldn’t work, that is, unless someone else had decided to enter the building.

But Julie wasn’t alone in the building. Julie's major nemesis at college, Emily, had seen Julie enter the building and had secretly followed the young blonde into the decaying building. The sly, very attractive brunette, trying to stay out of sight, had lost sight of her young rival and was now making her way down a lonely hall directly beneath the trapped Julie.

Emily looked ahead- there it was- a booted foot, one of the two feet that Emily had dreamed would be in her hands, stuck through a hole in the ceiling. Stifling laughter of glee with one hand over her mouth, Emily watched in fascination as the booted foot vainly tried to extract itself from the hole- ha! Julie was trapped! How delicious!

Looking about the hall, Emily noticed an old packing crate. She pushed it directly under the struggling foot and sat on the box facing the booted foot from the side. Smiling, Emily began to untie the bootlace...

“Hey, what..who’s there?” Julie yelled, noticing her bootlace was being untied. Feeling someone loosening the sides of her boots caused great panic in Julie, especially since the person refused to answer her. She felt hands tugging at the heel of the boot as someone was slowly removing her boot from her white athletic sock. This is a way to help me get my foot out of the floor, Julie thought to herself, although whoever was helping her still hadn’t verbally responded to her query.

“Are you trying to help me?” An anxious Julie asked, as she felt the boot being pulled off her foot. Emily, smiling to herself, tossed the boot to the floor. Julie’s socked foot quivered a bit; the sock hidden toes nervously clenched together, gathering a bit of the cotton material under the toes. Slowly, with great pleasure, Emily ran a sharp nail down the socked sole. Julie yelped above.

Tingly, itchy sensations from her ticklish foot brought forced giggling and light laughter from the struggling Julie. No, Julie thought to herself, someone is tickling her foot! This was last thing she expected from her tour of the old building!

“Hee, hee, hee... ha ha ha..p-p-p-lease, no....I’m ticklish....ha ha ha ha ha...”

Ticklish, thought Emily to herself, no shit, blondie, you’re ticklish all right.

Emily continued to tickle the socked foot, sharp nails running down the ball, the instep and down the heel. Her other fingers teased and lightly tickled the tops of the foot, along the ankle and a pinch or two on Julie’s Achilles heel, which brought loud squeals from the now red-faced blonde cutie.

“Ha ha ha ha ha ha....no....ha ha ha ha...S-s-s-s-stop!!...Ha ha ha ha...c’mon...ha ha ha ha ha...”

The light tickling had been replaced with hard tickling and Julie was very, very ticklish, especially along the soles of her feet. Tears began to pour out of her eyes, the ticklish sensations were maddening, her laughter beginning to hurt. Julie hated to be tickled like this, yet, at the same time, she loved it. Now something else was happening...NO! The tickler was beginning to remove her sock!

Still tickling the socked sole with the finger of one hand, Emily decided she would finally get to see what she longed to see ever since she came across the blonde coed in her English composition class. Grabbing the top of the sock with a thumb and index finger, Emily slowly pulled off the sock, revealing the ankles, a pink, soft-looking pudgy heel, and part of the beginning of a wrinkly sole. Emily began to fondle and lightly tickle the bare areas of Julie’s foot- yes! It was soft and pudgy, the wrinkly, pink sole definitely felt nice; Emily was loving this! The brunette cutie began to lightly tickle the heel and pinch the Achilles heel, which elicited more loud shrieks amid the laughter and begging from above.

Julie’s hands were banging on the floor, her laughter intermixed with shrieks of pleasure and outrage, as her foot was tickled-tortured. She felt her sock being pulled off, the revealed pink, soft skin being tickled at its appearance, the tickling now sending her into tickle hell.

Emily was having the time of her life. Julie’s foot was not only ticklish, it was so soft, so pink, so pretty, with nary a callous. Tickling the top of the foot Emily lightly licked the sole and heel of her prize, causing a great panic from the poor girl above.

Shit, Julie thought to herself as she laughed from the tickling, someone is licking my foot! It was humiliating and added not only to the ticklish sensations, but it was also somewhat erotic for her! What the hell is happening to me, a desperate Julie thought to herself, as she shook with laughter, her fists pounding on the floor. Suddenly the tickling and licking stopped.

Tears streaming down her face, panting and trying to regain her composure, Julie tried in vain to extract her half bare foot. Emily smiled at the coed’s struggles and decided it was time to reveal what she long wanted to see. Many of the coeds in college were often in sandals or flip-flops during the school year. But never Julie. And Emily, a ticklophile and a foot fetishist, long wanted to take a gander at Julie’s feet, especially her toes. Now she was going to have her chance, or at least half her chance, since the situation allowed for only one foot.

“Please, no more,” Julie begged, struggling to remove her foot. Suddenly, the rest of her sock was being tugged off. Instinctively, her five toes clenched at the material, as if hoping to stay covered. It was a futile gesture. Emily easily pulled the sock off, the now naked toes splaying apart at their appearance in the air.

“Please,...sob...no more,” a pathetic Julie begged, as she wriggled her toes in fear at what ticklish horror awaited them. Emily smiled at her prize- Julie’s toes were impossibly cute- descending in size from the plumb big toe with a cute upturned end all the way to the baby toe. They were medium sized, plump cute piggies, the nails trimmed short, straight across and revealing pink, soft toe skin above. Julie than clenched her toes and Emily began her tickle assault on the nude, pretty foot.

Emily tickled the sole as she began to play and tug at the toes. Trying to stay completely quiet during this part proved entirely possible. Emily would, from time to time, giggle to herself, hoping the laughing, shrieking, sobbing Julie, pounding the floor above with her fists from time to time, wouldn’t hear her.

The toes looked so cute, so delicious, that Emily began to kiss and lightly nibble them. She snaked her tongue around the toe stems and sliding her tongue along the underside, all the while tickling the sole, heel and top of the foot with the fingers of one hand, while handing on to the ankle of the struggling foot with the other. Julie moaned amid her laughter. Emily was getting excited and it sounded like the blonde above her was in the same boat. This excited the brunette even more.

Still holding and tickling the foot, Emily began to lick and suck each individual toe. Starting from the big toe, she would wrap her tongue around the toe, suck and kiss it, slide her tongue along the top of the nail before biting the pink skin above the nail, causing Julie to shriek in surprise, before moving on to the next toe. Julie’s toes were so pudgy, so soft, so delicious...

The sensation of having her toes sucked, kissed and licked while the rest of her foot being tickled was proving to be too much for poor Julie. She had mixed feelings of hating and loving her situation and now the erotic feeling was building up in her. She wriggled her toes in excitement and fought off the temptation to give in and touch herself in her most private spot. She now knew her tormentor below was a girl; the fingers seemed feminine, the ministrations to her foot and toes seemed even more feminine, but the slight giggles she sometimes heard through her own laughter, giggles and...gasp...moans clinched it. The tickling of her foot and the fondling of her toes continued, Julie felt the need to pee and another need she wasn’t yet ready to give in to, yet...

Julie's laughter was replaced by moans as Emily began to suck and kiss the pink toes while massaging the soft sole. From time to time, the brunette would lick the sole or nibble the heel, sometimes giving the toes or the sole a light tickle, which caused Julie to giggle amid her moans. Julie was beginning to get more excited, the ministrations to her bare foot now even more pleasurable...she was about to give in and began to unbuckle the top button of her jeans...

Suddenly a loud noise down the hall interrupted Julie’s torment/pleasure.

“Julie! Are you there?”

“Ooooh.....Stephanie? Help me!”

Emily heard the yell; shit, it’s Julie’s roommate Stephanie. Time to get the hell out of here. Emily jumped off the crate and made her way out at the other end of the building. Stephanie was able to extract Julie’s foot from the floor. Julie tried to come up with an excuse for her missing shoe and sock; a stranger had tried to extract her foot from the floor below be removing her boot and sock she lied; Stephanie must have spooked her off. Stephanie wondered why Julie's foot, especially her toes were damp with moisture, but she let it drop.

Julie told no one of her adventure. She never found out who had tickled and pleasured her. She had her suspicions, especially the sly look that damned Emily gave her in class the next day.

Last edited:
Very nicely done! I love those type of "stuck" scenarios. Keep up the good work.

My absolute favorite kind of feet! It reminds me of the way the bounce chicks USED to be drawn. (Sigh) Not that I don't still love the stories, I just miss the original foot "style". Great story though!

Incredible, absolutely incredible. Another great job! Man, I am really loving your stories. Like others have written, the type of foot that you write about is my favorite kind too. Keep up the great work and I anxiously await your next story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back