• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One Fine Summer Day (F/M,18+)

evilqueen

TMF Master
My first completed story, my first post. Hope you enjoy it.

--------------------------

One Fine Summer Day

My high heels click in steady rhythm on the pavement as I push the stroller along. It’s a lovely, sun-dappled, balmy day, and a playful zephyr sends saplings swaying and skirts fluttering up and down the busy boulevard. The enclosed stroller is designed for twins – two canopied seats in a row, each with its sunscreen netting snapped in place. In my sensible jacket and skirt, I look like a nanny taking her tiny charges out for fresh air on a beautiful afternoon.

You, however, cannot appreciate things from this vantage, strapped down as you are inside the stroller. The front seat has been removed and the bottom modified so you can lie face down along its enclosed length. Attached to it are sturdy straps that hold your wrists at your sides, bind your elbows to your sides and pin you down at waist and thigh. Your legs are bent at the knee and strapped to the back of the remaining stroller seat, your feet facing the top of the canopy. You are, needless to say, stark naked, your helpless body sweating despite the sweet breeze.

Your shoulders rest on a padded bolster which, combined with your stiff leather collar, prop your head so you can see through a layer of webbing that camouflages the front of the low-riding stroller. The weave allows you to see out, but a casual glance won’t detect your frightened face less than a foot above the ground. You are, needless to say, firmly gagged, a fragrant pair of my pantyhose wadded in your mouth and wrapped round and round your head.

Your body, though bound in seclusion, does not suffer from my neglect. Prior to strapping you down I played with you at length, eventually sliding a lubed, vibrating wand up your ass. There is also a stretchy jelly ring around your genitals which holds a tiny vibrator in place right behind your balls. Your stiff erection is bound flat against your body with a strap pulled between your legs and locked around your waist. Epoxied to the inside of the stiff strap is another vibrator positioned right under your sensitive glans.

The back of the stroller sports several pouches for holding essentials. I zip open one pouch to reveal the controls for the vibrators fastened to you. The battery packs are fresh and fully charged. I turn on the vibrator inside your ass, setting it on low, and am rewarded with a muffled moan from somewhere inside the stroller.

Its wheels glide smoothly along the sidewalk as I trundle your trussed, nude body through the downtown district. All around us people are bustling. A beautiful businesswoman strolls towards us, her eye caught by the shop displays. She pauses at one and, resting her weight on one foot, slips the other from her pump and wraps it around the back of her bare calf, rubbing her arch sensuously.

I roll up with the stroller and stop, looking at the same display. Summer sandals, impossibly light and gossamer, tiny straps perched on platforms that force the wearer up on her toes.

"Those don’t look practical. But aren’t they pretty." I smile at the businesswoman, who smiles back and allows as how she is too tough on shoes to wear shoes like that all day, but she wears them when she goes out at night. She flexes and stretches each foot in turn as she talks, wiggling her toes before stuffing them back into her pump.

Inside the stroller you feel dizzy, and not just from the sight of her bare feet scant inches from your face. When you agreed to meet me at the hotel, you had not an inkling that anything like this would happen. Oh, some bondage and teasing and tickling, yes; some foot worship, certainly; but never, in all our many online chats and phone calls, did I ever give a hint of something this elaborate.

And even there in the suite, it all seemed so reasonable. I wanted to tie and tease you, so you let me, and you loved it. The way I stripped down and crawled all over you, rubbing my feet and breasts and pussy against your yearning face and sucking your throbbing cock. It was heavenly. You made no objection when I slid that vibrator into your tight little hole and then fastened the others in place; you could already feel yourself on your way towards a massive cum.

Then I wanted you to lie down in the stroller and you thought, why not? It’ll feel more confining than the bed; and the thought made you throb even harder, settling the matter. You laid down willingly, letting me fasten the straps that hold you so tightly now.

You began to have your doubts when you peered through the stroller webbing and saw me getting dressed. I could tell by your inquisitive grunts that you were having second thoughts, but I ignored them as I finished getting ready to go out. By the time I picked up my purse you were definitely panicking, but it was nothing compared to what was about to come.

I bent down in front of the stroller and smiled into your scared eyes. "Don’t ever let a person you just met tie you up like this," I cooed, scratching the tip of your nose through the netting. Then I stood and disappeared from your view. A second later you heard the release of the brake and felt the stroller begin to move across the carpeted floor.

And now here you are, on the street, in broad daylight, under the most bizarre circumstances, helpless to stop what’s happening to you, as a parade of pretty feet pass by right under your nose (still itching from that little scratch I gave it). You hear the businesswoman ask about my twins, and your heart stops. I reply that they’re sleeping, and we say good day. Abruptly you feel yourself moving again. But where to?

In the center of town is a large fountain, a sparkling delight surrounded by a broad rim of marble just right for sitting and sunning. I wheel the stroller around the fountain, enjoying the way the water shimmers in the air. You, meantime, are given a long look at slender feet dangling their shoes from their toes…bare feet soaking up the heat of the pavement….pretty feet with sparkly summer nails, tan and lithe and tender…

You are sweating hard inside the stroller, your gag soaked with drool provoked by the proximity of all those feminine feet. Suddenly you feel a breeze across your upturned feet. The way your ankles and calves are strapped against the seat back, you can’t do anything but scrunch your toes a little. Then we move past a cluster of teen girls and you are distracted again.

I have unzipped the back flap of the canopy, allowing me access to your helpless feet. I wait a few minutes until your guard is down and then I let the nails of one hand scamper lightly all over your soles, giving you an idea of what’s in store for you. The stroller rocks a little on its struts as my nails linger in your arches, and there’s a barely audible, high pitched sound coming from within, but otherwise there is a satisfying lack of detectable reaction to my torment.

I say detectable because no one but you can know just what my nails are doing to your poor, vulnerable feet. The teasing sensations are making you shake, but you are strapped down so tightly that you can’t buck your hips or move your upper body, much less pull your feet away. Your eyes tear with suppressed laughter and your vision blurs. Now you can barely see where I’m taking you in your mobile tickle torture chamber.

As we enter the city park I take advantage of the stroller’s motorized aspect to set the cruise control. Now it will move along the smooth park paths at a steady 1 mph, allowing me to tickle your feet with both hands. I reach inside the flap and caress both long, smooth soles with my fingertips, ending the caress with a flutter of my nails up the centers of each foot.

Then I concentrate my attack on the balls of your feet, making tickly little circles all over before drumming all ten nails along the ledge beneath your toes. My fingers move quickly, scratching the pads of all ten toes, then wiggling in between to tickle no matter how desperately you clench them. I walk two fingers down each sole and then drag my nails back up, over and over again, and when I tire of that I crook my forefingers and scratch your arches lightly in tandem, letting just the tips of my nails graze your wrinkling skin.

Inside the stroller you are going out of your mind. Though you struggle mightily, there is just! no! way! to escape the torment, and nothing you can do to make it stop. You also realize I have turned up the inserted vibrator, because your imprisoned cock is throbbing even harder against the strap. The tiny part of your brain not overwhelmed by tickling wonders why no one responds your shrieks – even muffled as they are, there must be someone nearby to hear; but I have steered us towards a quiet section of the park, and your cries do nothing but add to my arousal.

I find a secluded bench amid the trees and park the stroller facing it, locking the brake. I sit down gratefully and relax, enjoying the cool breeze. After a minute I reach down and unfasten the webbing over the front of the stroller, pulling it back to reveal your red, damp face. I smile at you.

"Having a good time, baby?" You plead into your gag and roll your eyes. "That’s nice. We’re gonna have all kinds of fun together." I cross my legs and leg my shoe dangle off my toes. It swings back and forth, mesmerizing you. I give a little kick and my shoe flies off, revealing my wiggling toes. I continue swinging my foot, letting it come within inches of your agonized face. This is so relaxing. I lean back and close my eyes, testing myself to see if I can stop the swing of my foot short of your face without looking. I giggle every time my toes smack into you.

You are so grateful when the horrible tickling stops, and so far you have resisted that buzzing hum up your ass; but the touch of my bare toes on your face threatens to send you into overload. Your heart sinks when I stand up and leave your line of vision, only to start pounding when you feel the vibrator under your balls spring to life. Oh my god, it tickles! It’s unbearable! Judging from the painful pressure, all the blood in your body has raced to your cock and balls, and your hips thrust up and down about an inch in a desperate, futile effort to cum.

I turn up the dial slowly, pushing you closer and closer to the edge. Then I turn on the last vibrator, the one pressed right under the head of your cock. The stroller rocks up and down as you struggle with the insidious new sensations. They spread out over the swollen head of your cock and down your raging shaft, where they meet up with the awful vibrations tickling your poor balls, which in turn combine with the buzz deep inside you to blank out all thought except Must Cum Now.

And that’s when I start to tickle your feet again.

This time I really dig in, raking my nails mercilessly up and down your soles. I work for long, long minutes, even bending down to nibble the tips of your toes and graze my teeth against the soft pads. You scream with insanity as I suck your toes between my lips and slip my tongue between them while I scratch at your arches. That’s the scream I’ve been waiting to hear.

You can barely make me out as I resume my seat on the bench before you. Your eyes are unfocused, your feet are still tingling and you’re trembling all over. But you can feel me slide a pair of scissors under your gag and pull it out of your mouth. And you can taste my toes as I lift my bare feet and rub them all over your face. And you can hear – just barely – my husky words:

"Nasty little footslut…need a lot of control…dirty little boy plays with himself too much, well, I’ll do something about that…I need a nasty toesucker like you to keep hard and helpless all the time…tease you with my feet until you cry…tickle you till you scream like a little girl…tie you up to machines that’ll tickle you all night long…no mercy for you, nasty little toesucking tickleboy…"

My plump toes push into your mouth and you start to suck like a bitch in heat. The relentless stimulation of your cock and balls finally begins to extract its due – or dew: copious precum dripping from the purpled tip and tickling down the shaft. Your eyes glaze and a groan builds in your throat as the sperm starts to rise up your trapped cock.

I squeeze my scissored thighs and coo to you. "That’s right, honey, cum for me. Nasty, dirty little tickleslut. C’mon baby, suck my tickly tickly toes and cum for me."

Your eyes widen even more and I pull out my toes just as your jaw clenches shut in the throes of a gut-wrenching orgasm. You cannot withstand the teasing any longer. I press my feet against your face, smothering you as the first spasm tears an agonized grunt from your lips. And then again. And again. And again. Unable to move, frozen in exquisite pleasure, your cock pulsing with jet after jet of thicky creamy cum, you finally feel your mind split from reality and drift free.

I get up and turn off all the vibrators. I’ve never had one pass out on me before. You’ll discover too late just how much pleasure it gave me to do that, and how cruel it makes me want to be, to make you do it again and again. I rub your soles possessively and they twitch. What fun they’ll be roped together and sticking off the edge of my bed, right at the level of my crotch…but that’s another story.

I slip back into my shoes and prepare to leave, pulling the webbing down in front of your sleeping face and closing the canopy flap near your feet. Just before I do, I spot a melted cherry ice pop on the ground, the wooden stick swarming with ants. I dip my finger in the syrupy puddle and run a sticky trail under your toes and down your arches, then paint a second trail down your legs and up to the crack of your ass. Then I wedge the ant-covered stick between your feet and zip the flap shut. You’ve got to wake up sometime, and when you do, you’ll have some new friends to play with.

I turn the stroller around and walk briskly back towards the hotel, feeling very pleased. It’s been a lovely summer day.

--------------------
I'm new at this, so your comments are appreciated. Thanks.

Welcome

EvileQueen said: "I'm new at this, so your comments are appreciated. Thanks. "

New at it? From the sounds of things you've had a good deal of experience.

Welcome to the forum, excellent first post, and a great story writing style. I have no doubts that you will find a lot of fans here.

I'm very pleased that you decided to join us.

Myriads

This story is ok

This story's ok, but I'd like it even better if you wrote a story where the guy in this story gets revenge on the woman who tickled him. That'd be awesome!

A reason to keep a stroller when baby's grown...

Well...as Myriads suggested, if this truly is a maiden effort, I
think the Rookie of the Year balloting ends right here.
C'mon, now, 'fess up. You've been wordsmithing a while, haven't you?
The clean, icy prose. The cool, carefree voice of the wicked narrator. The swift effortless set-up of victim. The deft, carefully
spiced torment. The calculated exploitation of the victim's fetish
in his own humiliation (and, by extension, that of most of the members
of this Forum, who may prefer to imagine a reversal of fortune). The
smooth, ah, insertion, of sexual tools in the plot. The final, sweet
touch of cruelty, perfectly in character.
Of course, you needn't admit to anything, whether admirable skill as
a writer and/or a libertine. But, please do stay, and continue to post, as it will be oh-such-delicious-fun to read your stories and wonder as to how much is beginner's luck and how much is well-disguised veteran's savvy.
As one who dabbles in tickle fiction where mostly women are the victims, it's bracing and a welcome balance to read a hearty account
where a remorseless and commanding woman lets a guy learn what being
reduced to a helpless babe feels like.
Not to mention the warning about being more careful when discarding an unfinished ice pop.

Attachments

• Photo 2.jpg
    Photo 2.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 51
  • toetiedrach3.JPEG
    toetiedrach3.JPEG
    67.4 KB · Views: 65
  • toetiedrach.JPEG
    toetiedrach.JPEG
    128.5 KB · Views: 42
  • P1010001.JPG
    P1010001.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • large-msg-118650782954.jpg
    large-msg-118650782954.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 65
  • large-msg-11865079831.jpg
    large-msg-11865079831.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 61
  • P1010006.JPG
    P1010006.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 114
  • P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 55
  • P1010002.JPG
    P1010002.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 73
  • IMG_3772.JPG
    IMG_3772.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 118
  • IMG_3771.JPG
    IMG_3771.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_3765.JPG
    IMG_3765.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3764.JPG
    IMG_3764.JPG
    843.7 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3763.JPG
    IMG_3763.JPG
    825.9 KB · Views: 58
  • IMG_3004.JPG
    IMG_3004.JPG
    111.4 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_3002.JPG
    IMG_3002.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_2999.JPG
    IMG_2999.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 102
  • IMG_2992.JPG
    IMG_2992.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2987.JPG
    IMG_2987.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 59
  • IMG_0982.JPG
    IMG_0982.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0028.JPG
    IMG_0028.JPG
    723 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_0027.JPG
    IMG_0027.JPG
    924.8 KB · Views: 37
  • cara:me1.jpg
    cara:me1.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 79
  • Photo 6.jpg
    Photo 6.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 50
I really think you should write a sequel

Y'know, Evil Queen, I really think you should write a sequel to this story where the guy gets revenge on the girl. I don't like reading about how a woman dominates a man. I always prefer it when the roles are reversed. Anyway, I really hope you write a story where the guy gets revenge.

You are all very kind. Captain, it's true I play with words and I'm not without experience; still, this is my first completed story posted on any site. I haven't written anything new in years, but I got a whole mess of old stories I'm gonna sift through and revise. As for sequels, good things come to those who wait...but sometimes the person with the good thing gets bored with what's coming and the person who's waiting has to take potluck. :)

great work!

Very nice work evilqueen. It's always good to see a truly daring piece and yours definately fits that bill. The story was very well developed and I hope to see more like this!

Wonderful

EvilQueen,

You are truly a wonderful author! I am a Domina and I must admit, you do know your stuff! Your story made me spiral into my own scenarios and fantasies. Please continue posting. It is about time a woman authored a piece such as this! I rather like the idea of a woman dominating a man...ahem...stories of the reverse are all too comon.

As you have already noticed, I am on a mission to have the females in this comunity represented by more significant numbers. Thank you very much for the contribution.

TickleRookie,
No offense but most of the stories in this Forum victimize women. It's about time the shoe was on the other foot. So to you I suggest reading those stories instead. Being a sensible man as I'm sure you are, you will understand my firm stance on this.

I'd like to see a sequal also, but only as a follow-up to this one as the main character remains cool and cruel.

Question: Is this based on a true occurance?

Well, that's your opinion

Well Mistress Mia, I can understand why a woman would want to read a story about a dominating a man, but I don't like it when the woman's the dominant one. If you ask me, men should be the dominant ones and women the submissive ones. I know that you don't share my views, but I just don't like seeing dominant women exert their power over men. I like it when dominant women exert their control over other women, however. However, I hope Evil Queen at least considers adding a sequel to this story for men who think the same way I do. In closing, I just have one thing to say: The majority of stories on this Message Board feature dominant men exerting their power over women, and that's the way I like it.

Well, Tickling Rookie it may be better that you read stories that are more suited fo your taste. Since you said it yourself, the majority of the stories are of men dominating women, then those are the ones you should stick to. I respect your opinion even though I cannot share it.

Tickling Rookie, I do not wish to turn this into a contest of the ego-trip over control. You'll stick to your views and I'll stick to mine and let's let the dead horse be dead.

Getting back on track here, EvilQueen, I thought your story delightful indeed! If this F/m formula continues, then you have found a loyal fan in me. Thank you once again for putting into words what I have only thought...of putting into words. ;)

Thank you, Mistress Mia....

In response to your question - is this story based on a real experience? - I hope it doesn't disappoint you to hear that it's not, but it thrilled me that you thought it might be. I aim for a level of realism in my writing that will help the reader suspend disbelief and become immersed in the situation, whether as the tormentor or the tormented. That I did it for you, an experienced, knowledgeable mistress of the arts yourself, I blushingly accept as a compliment of the highest order. Reading your posts in your female tickler/ticklee thread, I have come to think we may be kindred spirits, and I look forward to more opportunities to please you, Mistress ;) as well as all others who enjoy my style. Hope to post more tales in the coming weeks...eq

KINDRED SPIRITS INDEED!

EQ,
As you already know, I have enjoyed your story immensely and I do encourage you to write more! Thank you for your wonderful and refreshing contribution to our collection of stories. :D

Nice style...

Just had to pop in and add my compliments also, EQ. I've written professionally as a hobby for over 30 years now, selling an article once in a while to a magazine, and one screenplay that theoretically will become a movie in 2005 or some such far off date...lol. You either have great natural ability or a superior English/lit teacher in your background. I am normally very dominant on the subject of Tk'ing, but it is a narrow mind indeed that can't appreciate some role reversal. In any long term relationship, it would be logical to assume this would happen at some point. Regardless, always happy to see a well written story with excellent spelling! (my personal pet peeve..sheesh...spellcheck was invented for a reason!):rolleyes: Q

bump...

Just because...lol..to put the idea in her mind to write another?

I agree with qjakal, normally I'm more on the 'ler/dominant side of things, but I do enjoy the role reversal, as well as seeing things from the ladies' point of view. You certainly have creativity, and very vividly capture the scene for the reader. Please write some more and share with the gang. :D

Smiley

What a wonderful Story EvilQueen

I am very submissive by nature and I loved your story. I agree with Mistress Mia in that there are many M/F stories around and frankly I only read F/M or F/F stories. I immediately try to put myself in the mind of the victim and I could feel the torment going through his mind. I know he wanted the torment to stop, but by the same token he would be so disappointed if the torment were to end. What a great inner mind struggle you created and that was just a small aspect of the story. I also am really interested in the way the dominate woman snares her prey. Either by creating a no win situation or just by the male thinking with the wrong part of his bodyI am normally a lurker and keep to myself, but after reading your stories and the posts from the various members, I had to give you your just encouragement. Please write more, and keep up the good work.

A skinny, ticklish man

What a wonderful Story EvilQueen

EvilQueen~

From one woman to another......

......I ABSOLUTELY LOVED YOUR STORY......

As Odie120 says:

"I know he wanted the torment to stop, but by the same token he would be so disappointed if the torment were to end. "

such a wonderful place to be, whether its a man or a woman that loves the 'lee role ;)

I N S P I R A T I O N is ...

almost as wonderful as

A N T I C I P A T I O N !!!

ahh the anticipation.....
elaah........ : )

Last edited:
I don't know about all this dominant or submissive stuff all I know is I am kinky. I also know what I like and I liked your story very much evilqueen. I hope you write another.

Evil Queen, Please continue....

EvilQueen-

I guess I am in the minority here, but I am a male ticklee and loved this story. It is deliciously cruel and especially liked your descriptive style.

Thanks, thanks, and thanks,

Tklishmark:)

Thank you, EQ, for writing this fine story. And thanks to Qjakal for bumping it up to the top again. It was first posted long before I was even a lurker here, and I had never seen it.

I agree that this is a great story, would love to see more. Also, haven't heard from Mistress Mia in a while. She posted on this thread but it's been a couple months. Hope she's still around

PERFECt!!!!!!

Dear Evilqueen. Your story is simply perfect. Thr language, the pace, the descriptions.............REALLY UNIQUE!!!

Please more

regards

Diego, an admirer

Thank you all so much for your kind compliments! Q, you bad boy...I hadn't realize you'd bumped my story cuz I so rarely read the stories here. This is absolutely no reflection on the quality of the writers here - we have a wonderful array of talent. But I'm an ad writer by background and my competitive training makes me avoid others' ideas while I'm developing my own. I have a bunch of ideas ready to go, but ever since I stopped smoking I'm anxious about writing because the two were linked for, like, decades. So I tell myself, "You can't read any stories till you write one of your own." Then something real-life comes up, and so it goes. But I hope to have something completed soon. Thank you for your encouragement! :justlips:

Hi EQ!

Well...it had been over a year, and although I'm a patient man, that's a loooooong wait for another gem! Get some Chiclets or something and grab a pen/typewriter/keyboard and go for it! Q

to evilqueen

I understand that you are new to this forum. I am new to this forum also. But I must be honest. I could not really follow this story, it did not make sense. I got completely lost, I could not understand the logic of the dialogue and I could not understand the plot line. I am not trying to be mean or critical. I just did not understand, what the story was trying to emphasize. It might help to place a introduction to explain briefly, a preview of what the story is going to be a bit about. Might help if before you write the story to explain it is fantasy written, not based on a real life experience. Just some helpful suggestions. Good luck to better writing in the future. Might help to add more sensory detail, don't get me wrong ok, to be bit bold and naughty, but does every word and description have to be in vulgar taste and a curse word. Sorry hope this helps.

ticklebunny 2

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back