• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C4S Issues

Dionysus

TMF Regular
Here's a question.

Anyone have a theory as to why, when I attempt to buy a clip from ANY company/seller on C4S (and I do mean ANY, I tried a LOT just to be sure it wasn't one particular seller), at the point of purchase where I assume the page would normally redirect for entering payment info etc, I get redirected to some weird google reference page called "syncrises"?

This happens with each and every attempt, thus making purchasing a clip impossible. I've never bought anything off the site in the past, and my hopes that it might be some sort of problem with my dial up connection were dashed because I have a cable modem now and get the same result.

Ah well. It's more of an annoying curiosity than anything really.

Seems you've got yourself a virus of some kind. Run a scan, reboot your computer and try again.

Actually I'm editing what I originally replied. Thank you CrystalLight, by the way. It actually helped quite a bit because it got me to thinking and after some checking online I found that in fact it was a hijacker. I couldnt find any way to remove it but instead bypassed it by disabling a few things in my securities folder.

I will say though, I still hate technology.

Last edited:
It does suck ass sometimes. :) Glad you got everything figured out.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back