• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Python: The Devil's Proposition f/f

Kunzite

TMF Master
Hi everyone! It's been a while, and I wanted to try writing in a different style this time. I hope it's one that everyone enjoys!

From the Case-files of Kate Python:
The Devil's Proposition

Part 1

It was raining in the city of New Angeles. A hard, pouring rain that washed the dirt out from the dark corners of the city and swept it out into the streets for everyone to see. The drug runners and street hackers were out in full force tonight, running like cockroaches for shelter into every ramshackle building they could find. With vermin like that overrunning the city, it was getting harder for a decent girl to earn an honest living around here. Not like any of that applies to me, though. The name’s Kate Python. I’m a private eye.

But clients were in short supply these days, so instead of looking for work tonight, I was over at Nina’s Club looking for a stiff drink. I figured that was something I could actually find, and I needed it just as much. But no matter where I go, there’s one thing I can always find without looking for it: trouble.

She was at least a head taller than me, and even though I work out regular I had nothing on muscles like hers. I’m a girl who likes to take care of herself, and I can hold my own in a fight, but there were a good deal of club patrons by now looking at us from their tables and wondering if I was stupid or crazy to pick a fight like this.

She brought her hand down hard on my table, and if I hadn’t been holding my drink it would have been knocked over. “When I said you were sitting at my table, that was an invitation to leave before you are hurt, girl.” She spoke slowly, with an Eastern European accent I couldn’t place, but we’ve been seeing a lot of new girls moving into this part of town lately. She wore the standard outfit of one of the small gangs in the neighborhood: leather pants adorned with a few cosmetic knife slashes, metal-studded combat boots, and a black bustier that left a good view of her bodybuilder physique. Not to mention some other impressive assets that were still bouncing from the force of her blow. Her hair was cut short and spiky, dyed bright purple, and when she talked I could see she’d had some dental work done too: like about half the girls in this joint she’d had her canines sharpened and extended. There’s no accounting for taste.

“I guess we all make bad decisions, then,” I said. “For one, if I had a pair like yours, I wouldn’t be going out without a bra on.” That one evoked a look of surprise quickly followed by a grim snarl. A few of the girls at surrounding tables grinned ferally; they could guess what was coming. By this time a small crowd had gathered: people are always interested in seeing a good fight. It also began to occur to me that if I’d been wrong in my initial assumption, the next few minutes were likely to be extremely painful.

But then, I’m rarely wrong. She spring at me as clumsy as a rookie beat cop, and I was able to dodge without any trouble. I darted around her and grabbed her arm from behind, bringing her down on the ground before she even knew what hit her. She could’ve escaped if she’d known how, but she wasted her time trying to force me off with brute strength. In the meantime, I figured it was time I taught this new girl the ropes. Specifically, I had a coil of it in my pocket that I save for occasions like this. In a second it was around her wrists and ankles, and I had her tied up on the ground like a roped animal.

I plucked off her shoes with one motion and knew immediately that I’d sized her up right: the contrast to the rest of her body was obvious. The silky soft expanses of her soles, lush with baby fat, looked as pampered as though she had daily pedicures. The surfaces had that flushed pink hue and deep musk that I knew so well by now. Unless this bad girl lived at the spa, I was looking at the feet of a booster.

“I was even going to go easy on you,” she growled, her glare hitting me like a stiletto in the forehead. “But now…” But I just smiled, and pressed my forefinger into the center of her right arch.

As my fingertip sunk gently into her pliant flesh, I could see that bad girl façade melt away in an instant. Her eyes flew open like shutters and panic washed over her face. “EEEEEEEK!! T-TICKLISH!!” she squealed. I’ve seen girls in a turf war shootout look less scared than she did right then. I love being able to see them find out the truth for the first time.

“I know you are, love,” I said, baring all of my fingernails half a centimeter from her soles and relishing the cold sweat trickling down her body. “Anyone seeing you pick fights around here could tell that. All those muscles, strong enough to lift a table with one hand, and you start breathing heavy pushing around girls half your size? That tells me one thing, toots: you don’t work out, you’re a booster. And boosting has some…unfortunate side effects.” And with that, I decided to let my well-trained fingers illustrate my point.

“AAAAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOHOHOHOHOHO!!!” she bellowed, the force of her laughter reverberating off the club walls and drowning out the music as I ran my fingernails over those enormous, helpless feet. Say what you will for boosters, but until they got big around this neighborhood I’d never had the pleasure of touching such impossibly soft soles. And now, just about every two-zed would-be tough girl has them.

“Whoever sold you those things didn’t mention that they increase your sensitivity, did they?” I coaxed. “Girls who use them end up with very ticklish feet. And I’ll bet yours weren’t ticklish at all before you started boosting, were they? I figure otherwise you’d be putting up some resistance.” Although it was damned lucky for me she wasn’t, is what I neglected to say out loud. “You know, a friend of mine works as a club bouncer, she says the market for her job has been flooded with girls like you. Now part of the interview process is a tickle-test. I got to see five girls take the test once. The toughest of them held in there for four minutes before she withdrew her application.”

But she couldn’t hear a word I said: her mind was flooded with the sensory overload being inflicted on those big, tender tootsies. Her rippling muscles strained and glistened with sweat, but it was no help: there was no endurance behind them. Her lungs emptied of air, she shook on the floor with silent laughter. Her massive chest quaked, and her face was almost as purple as her hair, covered with streaks of black eye shadow smeared by her copious tears. Another problem with that bustier of hers was that it couldn’t hide two huge, erect nipples underneath.

“I see you’re enjoying this too,” I said, looking at the evidence with a smile. “Let’s get a memento of our time together.” I took a recorder out of my pocket, and placing it on the ground with a full view of my new friend, I turned it on. “Smile for the camera, baby.”

I let the camera roll as I slid my fingernails over the tender virgin recesses of her ticklish feet. Some girls in my business keep their nails cut short, but I’d never trade away the ability to utterly demolish these arrogant gang bitches with a simple touch. I noticed she had some resistance on the tops of her feet: when she was about to pass out, I would tickle her there until she had enough air to laugh again, and then force it all out again with well-placed manipulation of her soles’ most tender spots.

But I can be a forgiving girl; I decided to be merciful. I drew my fingernails away from her soles, and untied her with a quick pull on the rope. Judging from her expression, I doubt she had ever felt such unmitigated relief in her life. I let her enjoy it for a second before I gave her a new surprise to cope with.

“And another piece of advice for you,” I said helpfully as I held her leather pants in front of her, draping them over the back of the adjoining chair, “For next time, you’ll want to wear panties under that outfit, love.” Personally I was glad she didn’t: you could see that boosting doesn’t overlook the gluteus region when toning the muscles. She slowly got to her feet, those huge tree-trunk legs quivering under her own weight. It was quite a view, and as she turned I took the liberty of giving her a smack on that firm ass. That shook her out of it: she hissed with a sharp intake of breath and clenched her fists, but just as quickly she realized she was the one standing there almost naked. After a moment of silence, common sense won out. Those bare feet of hers carried her across the dance floor without a word, and I watched that firm, exposed posterior slink out the front door onto the street. I was almost sad to see it go.

“Not bad at all,” said a calm voice next to me.

“Certainly easy on the eyes,” I answered wistfully, still watching the door.

“I meant you. That was some nice work.” I turned around to see my admirer for the first time, and she was quite a piece of work herself. She was dressed in a low-cut black club dress with black sleek open-toed pumps showing off her long, slender toes. Her hair and eyes were of the same jet hue: the only color to be seen on her was on her fingernails and toenails, both painted bright cherry red. She made a show of crossing her toned, slender legs as she sat down next to me. I watched her fingers as they fondled the stem of her champagne flute: dexterous as they looked, there was something forced and mechanical about their movement: almost certainly a prosthetic hand.

“Tickling a booster isn’t hard,” I said truthfully as I took a drink. “Those soles were a huge minefield of ticklish nerve endings waiting to be exploited.”

“She might come back looking for revenge,” said the admirer, smiling like the devil’s advocate. “With friends, next time.”

I patted my recorder. “She isn’t likely to have many followers after this. A have a friend who makes the Gang Street Laughter videos, and she’ll definitely be interested in this. Soon our little encounter will be on vidscreens across the city.” I took another drink. “I almost feel bad for her. The last girl this happened to had a sequel video made by her own gang members. One of the most intense in the series, I hear.”

“Wouldn’t you be interested in some more…lucrative business?” she asked with a smile that said trouble.

“What’d you have in mind, doll?” I asked, throwing back another drink.

“I know you’re a detective,” she said enigmatically.

“And I know you’re corporate,” I answered back. “Which begs the question what you’re doing in a run-down gin-joint like this on the wrong side of the tracks.”

“What makes you think I’m with a corporation?” she smiled, not denying it.

“For one thing, that fancy piece of machinery you’ve got,” I said, pointing to her prosthetic hand. “You don’t find tech like that from street suppliers, and it’s too well-equipped for a cosmetic. So I’d say your job involves some strong-arming.”

“Very good,” she purred.

“And then there’s that energy discharger you’re hiding in the heels of those pumps,” I continued, pointing down.

“Right again,” she said, smiling.

“And finally, you’re ordering top-shelf champagne in a place where everyone else is drinking cheap spirits.”

“It’s a weakness I permit myself,” she said, still smiling. “My, you’re as good as I’ve heard. I knew I didn’t make a mistake in coming to you.”

“I haven’t said yes yet,” I pointed out. “Don’t get ahead of yourself.”

“Well,” she said with a flirtatious bat of her eyes, “I’m still a potential customer, so that plus a fifty thousand zed offering fee must buy me a minute of your time.”

Well, something in me should have said no right there. No one offers that much money up front unless they’ve got something to hide. But I won’t lie: I needed the money. Drinks weren’t free, and a few upstanding community businessmen had become increasingly upset with my failure to pay back money I owed them. I figured that much green could at least stop them from playing a drum solo on my kneecaps. Besides, I’m a sucker for a dame with a pretty face.

“Tell me about this job,” I said.

“I represent a party which has had something valuable stolen from them. The culprit is a new underworld figure code-named ‘Lolita’. We want Lolita’s whereabouts tracked, and we want her brought to justice and our property retrieved. Once we verify that the item is intact, I’ll be happy to pay you the entire sum.”

“And what is this valuable property?” I asked.

The woman wagged her finger. “You don’t need to know that,” she said. “It will be on Lolita when you find her. Bring her to the alley behind this club at midnight in exactly seven days’ time. I’ll be waiting with your reward.”

As I watched her walk away, I began to think about what I’d gotten myself into. The dame was clearly not telling me the whole truth, which probably meant I’d find out the real name of the game the hard way. I was tired, sober, dead broke, and I was about to go off on a fool’s errand tracking down a wanted criminal that would likely get me killed in the process. Just another day on the job.

I finally left Nina’s with about an hour or two left until dawn, and I was glad for the darkness. Like the rest of New Angeles, it looked a lot better in the dark. With daylight coming people were clearing off the streets, like bleary patrons in a dark bar staggering out before last call so they wouldn’t have to look around at the place once the lights came on. The garish, fading neon lights of the streets flickered through clouds of steam coming up from the grates. Towering above it all, the handful of megacorp buildings spread out over the city: huge technological anachronisms that looked like the wrong pieces jammed into a jigsaw puzzle. They didn’t belong in a city this dirty and run-down, but then not much did except for crime.

The rain was stopping by now, but a cold wind swept through the city, howling like the ghost of a thousand forgotten dreams laid to rest on these dark and crime-ridden streets. As I tightened my trench coat around me, I knew I needed a clue, but I’d settle for a cigarette. I stopped beneath an awning and lit up a coffin nail, blowing a cloud of smoke into the wind and watching it dissipate. And then, instead of smoke I was watching the steam from a ship as it came slowly through the bay towards the docks. The docks would be mostly deserted this time of night, but there was someone I knew there who could get me on the right track. It was time to visit Yuriko.

Yuriko ran an import/export business down by the docks, the kind of place you only knew about if you were supposed to. She dealt in a little of everything: weapons, meds, cyberware, and if she didn’t have it then she knew who to lean on to get it. So when I got the chance a few years back to do a case for her tracking down a courier that stole her merchandise, I knew it would be the start of a fruitful relationship. Every now and then I help her thin out the competition and make sure business runs smoothly, and in return I know I can always get the word on any illicit deals going down on the streets.

But today I could tell that she didn’t need any protection. As I walked into the warehouse where Yuriko was set up, the first thing I heard was hooting laughter coming from the back. I knew I had walked in when she had company, but then, that was the best time to come. I walked to the back, past all the security systems I knew were watching me, and slipped into the door I heard the sounds coming from.

Sure enough, there was Yuriko in one of her concealed rooms she uses for some of the more sensitive merchandise she traffics. And there was certainly some sensitive merchandise in there now: sitting on a wooden bondage array with her feet in a pair of stocks was a huge girl that screamed “hired muscle”. With her hands tied above her head, she was stripped from the waist up and her bare feet protruded from the stocks in front of her. I stepped over a discarded leather jacket and a black reinforced bra left on the ground just inside the doorway, and there was Yuriko: a good two feet shorter than her guest, standing in front of the woman’s bare feet teaching her a lesson she wouldn’t soon forget.

Yuriko was a master of calligraphy, and she had her own trademark method for dealing with her enemies. Armed with a calligraphy brush and an inkwell, she stood in front of those enormous bare feet painting the soles like two huge, ticklish canvasses. She held her brush with the skill of a professional, painting the complete Japanese characters for the name of her business across the feet of another woman stupid enough to cross her. I couldn’t read Japanese myself, but I had seen the finished characters and they had hundreds of strokes in them. This woman was in for a long night.

“When will you ticklish bitches learn not to mess with my business?” Yuriko asked, as she finished a particularly impressive stroke across the arches.

“PLEEHEHEHEHEEASE!!! I GIVE UP!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!” she huge woman howled. Her enormous bare breasts bobbed up and down as she writhed and struggled for freedom, but her ticklish feet remained firmly in place, not budging an inch.

“Not good policy to keep your back to the door,” I interjected after taking in the scene a bit.

“You don’t think I didn’t detect you coming from a block away?” asked Yuriko, still turned and focused on giving those feet the artistic treatment of a lifetime.

I didn’t doubt it, so I shrugged. “Catch you at a bad time?”

“Not at all,” said Yuriko, still managing to talk over the furious laughter from her guest. “Just another two-zed group of punks trying to muscle in on my business. After I get through with her, this one won’t come within ten miles of here again. You know, I really worry about the criminal element in this city sometimes. You’d think they’d learn that sending a ticklish hit-lady is a bad idea.”

“They probably will, once half the city’s hit-ladies have your brand on their soles,” I remarked. “At this rate it’ll be more common than any gang sign out there.”

“That’s the idea,” Yuriko smiled. I waited as she concentrated on the finishing touches to the character she was working on, which unfortunately for her “canvas” apparently crossed an especially tender part of the instep. I shivered a bit as I watched those soft bristles caressing what had to be inhumanly ticklish soles. As the brush continued its long, deliberate journey she laughed so wildly that I doubted she even knew what was going on around her.

“You know, I hear a couple of girls I painted a few weeks ago tried to remove the mark,” remarked Yuriko. “They were too ticklish to touch their own feet, so they had to do it to each other. Locked themselves in stocks facing each other, took brushes and soapy water, and tried to scrub the characters right off the soles. Silly girls, really. The ink doesn’t come off. All they succeeded in doing was tickling each other until they passed out, and they didn’t even remove a bit of it.”

“Sounds like you could make some enemies that way,” I observed with a smile.

Ticklish enemies,” Yuriko corrected. She began work on the next character with a sadistic smile.

“EEEEAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! MERCEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE!!!” howled the woman desperately as the brush began on virgin territory.

“Oh hush,” said Yuriko in reprimand to the woman. “You’re staying conscious for every last brushstroke.” She turned back to me, dipping her brush calmly in the inkwell beside her. “So, detective, is there anything I can do for you this evening, or was this only a social call?”

“As it happens, I need some information,” I admitted. “What do you know about a woman named Lolita?”

“There’s been a lot of talk about a new crime boss named Lolita on the streets,” said Yuriko. “An Asian girl: fairly young, talented, and involved in the drug trade, especially boosters. From what I hear she works mainly behind the scenes, but that’s changing.”

“Any idea where I might find her?” I asked.

“Not sure,” said Yuriko. “She keeps a low profile. I’ve never seen her myself, only heard of her. But, I do know someone who would know.”

“Who?” I asked.

“Her name’s Carrie Byron, and she’s a booster distributor. Word is she gets her supplies straight from Lolita herself. She has a penthouse over on Twelfth and Main, if you want to check in on her.”

“Thanks, doll,” I said. “I knew you wouldn’t let me down. Anything I can do for you in return?”

“I’ll think of something,” she said with a wicked smile. “In the meantime, I must ask you to leave. This next part is delicate, and an artist needs absolute concentration.”

I smiled, walking out to the sounds of hysterical laughter behind me. The hit-woman was past begging now, only babbling incomprehensibly as Yuriko’s careful painting tickled her to insanity. I’d have loved to stay and watch, but it was a business-before-pleasure kind of night. All I knew is that come morning, there would be another barefoot hit-woman on the streets, staggering home barely conscious with the mark of defeat on her ticklish soles.

Part 2

Carrie Byron’s penthouse was the kind of cheap and tasteless place you always get when a crook gets too rich, too fast. I could tell she was a party girl doing well for herself, with all the expensive bottles of booze she had lying around and an open closet full of new cocktail dresses. I didn’t care much for all the gaudy art and crystal chandeliers hanging from the ceiling: I get by just fine in my office with a cheap wooden desk and a pile of boxes in the corner full of old case files. But then I wasn’t here as a decorator. I wanted information.

When I heard Carrie was throwing a party this evening, I called claiming to be the catering service, and said there was a mix-up with her order. That got her out of the house long enough for me to pick the lock and slip behind the curtains to wait for her. I’d come ready to talk but I’d also come packing heat if I needed it. A girl can never be too careful these days.

Turns out, there was a third option. Carrie had left so fast that she left a newly-mixed martini on the counter. I knew she’d be back in fifteen minutes and she’d probably want a drink. Lucky for me I always keep a mickey or two on hand in case any dumb broad I need out of the way leaves her drink open. I slipped it in her martini and hid back behind the curtains to wait for her.

I didn’t have to wait long. I heard her come in saying some words that were downright un-ladylike. I had my pistol at the ready in case she decided what the place needed was some fresh air. But lucky for me, she went straight for the drink like a fish to water. I waited a second until I heard her collapse on the carpet, and then I walked out to get her ready for the little talk we were about to have.

Carrie was a good-looking broad, with long blonde hair and a shapely figure that was well-displayed in her high-cut scarlet dress, but one look at her told me she was using her own product as well as selling it. All those muscles made her heavy to carry, but I got her over to the bedroom, where I lay her on her four-poster bed and tied her wrists and ankles to the bedposts. I got those expensive stilettos off her feet and threw them aside. Now, as soon as she woke up, we could have a civilized conversation.

She wasn’t slow on the uptake, I’ll give her that. As soon as she came to and realized where she was, she started spouting off with language that I usually reserve for talking about my landlord. Still, I thought, no reason for us to get off on the wrong foot.

“Sorry about the circumstances, babe, but I’ve come looking for some information about your supplier, Lolita.” Imagine my surprise when she didn’t look disposed to be friendly.

“Go to hell!” she snarled, thrashing and snapping at me with the ferocity of a wild animal. “As soon as I get free, you’re dead! Do you hear, dead!”

Well, I figured it was about time for me to steer the conversation in a more helpful direction. In all her fury she hadn’t even noticed that I had taken off her shoes, and I doubt it would have made a difference if she had. Of course, all that changed very quickly when I moved down to the foot of the bed and took up position in front of her bare soles.

Say what you will about modern tech, but all the megacorp funding in the world hasn’t been able to come up with a better truth device than sharp nails on soft, sensitive feet. The moment I pressed into them, her eyes flew open and her defenses melted away. Deep, booming laughter filled the room as I gently scratched her arches in a lazy stroke that already had her near the breaking point. This girl might know about the side effects of boosting, but it was clear she’d never had to seriously face them until I came along.

“Ready to tell me about your supplier?” I coaxed.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I CAAHAHAHAHANN’T!!!” she screamed as my fingernails did a number on those soles. It wasn’t an act of defiance: there was something she was more frightened of than me. Time to fix that, I thought.

Unluckily for her, I’d found a little gem that I was saving as an ace in the hole. She had a tiny soft spot, just big enough for one finger, hiding under the ball of her foot. I’d gently passed over it before, but clearly it was time to get her to see things from my point of view for her own good.

That deep laughter became an unbroken high-pitched shriek that almost shattered the windows when I homed in on that spot and its twin. With gentle pressure from my index fingers, I could see this would be all I would need. Her eyes had been watering before, but only a few seconds on her magic spot had produced enough tears to make that tough-girl mascara run down her cheeks. I let her scream until I thought she couldn’t take it anymore, and then I let up and returned to the less sensitive parts of her feet. Well, relatively.

“Help me out here babe,” I explained as I tickled the tops of her feet to give her breathing time. “You see, if you don’t help me, we’re going to have to do that again.”

“HAHAHAHA! PLEASE! ANYTHING BUT THAT!” she laughed, and she meant it. A good answer, I thought, but not good enough. I decided to return to the spot.

I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it either. I can always recognize that look when a girl realizes she’ll do anything or sell out anyone to save her ticklish tootsies. And my little canary had that look now. I could have asked anything from her to stop the tickling, and she would have done it without hesitation. But in this case I only needed one thing, and I didn’t even have to ask this time.

“MITSURU!” she yelled desperately as soon as she could gulp a breath of air.

“That’s her name, is it?” I asked, helpfully tickling her arches softly so she wouldn’t forget who was in charge here. “And where can I find this Mitsuru?”

“MIZER LABS! THAT’S ALL I KNOW! PLEASE NO MORE!!!”

I believed her, and I figured she had earned her reward. Finally I stopped tickling her feet and stood up, and the look of gratitude on her face was like nothing you’ve ever seen before.

“You’ve been doll, sweetheart,” I said with a smile, and blew her a kiss on the bed. But already she couldn’t hear me. With the adrenaline of terror gone her body didn’t have enough energy to keep going a second longer. She collapsed into an exhausted sleep, and behind that smeared mascara was a look more content than a sleeping baby.

Mizer Labs was a deserted corporate facility over in one of the abandoned neighborhoods on the east side of town. It used to be used by one of the megacorps to house their researchers until gang activity made the streets unsafe. Since then, the place was shut down, and the only ones living there now were the rats. Which meant the quality of the tenants had gone up considerably.

Since I waited until after dark I didn’t have much difficulty getting in unseen. Everything of value had already been stolen, so there was no reason for the gangs to hang around the area. A huge shell of a building with broken windows and doors torn off the hinges, it looked more like a ransacked warehouse than anything else. Of course, with the darkness inside I could be walking right into an ambush for all I knew. It was almost enough to make me think twice about going in, but then if I scared easily I wouldn’t be in this line of work.

The inside was nothing but darkness and empty space. I moved silently through the shadows, one hand on a good friend of mine that I kept concealed in my inside coat pocket. I never know when I might need his assistance. But tonight, it looked like it was just the two of us. There was no one to be seen, and I was just about to call this whole place a dead-end when I heard something.

It was a sound that I thought I recognized, but I had to be sure. I followed it through twisting hallways, through darkness so thick I could barely see my hand in front of my face. But of course, if I couldn’t see, neither could anyone who might be trying to shoot me. That consoling thought kept me going until the hallway opened up into a large, dimly lit room that was most definitely occupied. I knew I was on the right track now.

From my hiding place, I could see what was causing the sound. In the middle of the factory floor, ten girls were hanging upside-down, bound by their ankles and dangling like haunches of meat. They were dressed differently according to various gang colors: some I recognized, others were too small-time for even me to know. But all of them were barefoot, and all of them wore ball gags in their mouths. And on top of each of them, a pair of modified robotic hands from the assembly line were hard at work, tickling their upturned soles without mercy as the girls wailed with laughter into their gags.

It was a patchwork job, all right, with cables running haphazardly from the robotic hands to a portable generator. Someone had stripped off the rubber skin in order to recalibrate the joints, leaving only the fingertips intact. But looking at those girls howling with muffled laughter and crying showers of tears that dripped up their foreheads to the ground, there was no doubt that whoever had done it knew what they were doing.

It was then that I noticed something was strange: all ten pairs of hands were moving in sync. Each press of the fingers onto the squirming soles was perfectly coordinated ten times over. And that told me that there was a master controller at work.

I didn’t have to look long to find it, either. Sitting at a desk right across from the ten prisoners was a thinly built Asian girl in her early twenties, sitting calmly at a computer. She wore a white blouse and a hot pink tartan miniskirt, with white socks and maryjane shoes. Her hair was bright pink and cut short and she wore a pair of black wireframe glasses to complete the look. She sat typing away at a keyboard, and on the computer screen was a 3-D computer model of a pair of bare feet. With every keystroke, a pair of hands onscreen moved slightly, changing their trajectory as they came down upon those computerized feet again and again.

“Let’s see how you bitches like this one,” she said to herself confidently as she entered a string of commands into her computer. The ten pairs of robotic hands at the other end of the room rose up slightly, granting a single moment’s rest to the girls hanging upside-down. Then a second later, the hands descended again, playing out the movements they had been programmed with all over their helplessly ticklish test subjects. As the room filled with a high-pitched squeal that the gags could barely contain, the girl leaned back in her chair contentedly, tossing her hair and snapping the gum she was chewing.

I didn’t need any help to tell that this had to be Lolita. But a moment later she confirmed it. I saw her take a small velvet box out of her pocket, about the size of a jewelry box. She opened it up and pressed a button on her computer. I saw a small data chip slide out of it, which she picked up and put in the velvet box before putting it back in her pocket. Now I knew what this “merchandise” was that my employer was so keen to get her hands on, I thought. And now that I knew everything I needed to, there was no more reason for stalling.

“Don’t move, dollface,” I said, stepping out of the shadows with my piece trained on her. “I don’t want to hurt you, but if you even think about going for a weapon I’ll have you fitted for a Chicago overcoat before you can blink.”

“Who do you think you are?” Lolita demanded, starting up my barrel with fury in her eyes.

“I’m the one who’s gonna take you in,” I said. “No offense, this is just business.”

The click of a hammer being cocked behind me caused me to freeze. “And so is this,” said a familiar voice.

There was no mistaking it: it was the woman from Nina’s who had hired me to do the job. Except this time, that wasn’t a champagne glass she was carrying: that was the business end of a corporate heater pointed up against the back of my head. Too late everything was clear: the way I fit into her plan was as the fall guy. She had set me up to play the patsy from the moment we met.

“Thank you for leading us to Mitsuru,” said the woman behind me. “Unfortunately, we can’t take the chance that you might decide to make off with our merchandise, I’m afraid.”

“So you’ve been following me this whole time?” I asked. “What’s she to you to go through this much trouble?”

“An ex-employee of our corporation who has made off with some valuable corporate property,” replied the woman. “Property I intend to take back.”

“The data chip?” I asked. “What’s so important on there anyway?”

“Does it matter?” asked the woman. “In a few minutes you’ll both be out of those flats and into a pair of cement shoes.”

“Humor me,” I growled.

“Mitsuru here worked on our staff that originally developed boosters,” explained the woman, and she had every reason to be as cocky as she was. “They were developed to be the perfect street drug: muscular enhancements that were also highly addictive. We knew all of the gangs would want them as soon as we got them on the streets.”

“Except they came with an unexpected side-effect,” I volunteered.

“Don’t underestimate us,” said the woman. “Those side-effects were not only expected, they were intentionally built in. Our first boosters we tested didn’t even affect ticklishness at all. But thanks to our added side-effect, nearly all the girls in the gangs have become debilitatingly ticklish, a weakness that they can do nothing about. We can sit back and watch as they tickle each other insane, and still they have to take more boosters and become even more ticklish by the day.”

“So what’s in it for you?” I asked.

“That brings us to what Mitsuru stole from us. That data chip contains our antidote to the ticklishness caused by boosters. It’s true, the much-vaunted side effect can be completely reversed!” I could almost feel the smugness radiating off her. “We were going to use this to bring the gangs under our control. Any of them who agreed to work for us could receive the antidote, only enough to ward off the ticklishness for a short amount of time before they had to come back for more. But Mitsuru here had other plans. She wanted control of the gangs for herself, and she made off with our plans for the antidote.”

“And once we’re both out of the way, the plan can go ahead as scheduled.” I finished.

“Exactly,” said the woman. “And now, we’ve reached the end of our pleasant conversation.”

And then, Mitsuru did the only thing that could have possibly saved her life. She threw the velvet box up in the air towards the woman and took off running. The woman shot after her, but she wasn’t looking at Mitsuru: her eye was unconsciously following her prize as it flew through the air. Without a clear aim her shots missed by a mile, and Mitsuru was still running.

Myself, I didn’t need an engraved invitation to know when to join the party. I spun around and emptied a full clip in the direction of the woman while she was distracted. She managed to dodge my shots, and even though some of them clipped her coat, she didn’t have time to fire back at me. A second later, she caught the box in her hands. But she didn’t keep it for long. She turned around just in time to see me deck her one across the face, and now I had the prize.

But holding onto the box was suicide when the woman was the only one in the room with a loaded gun anymore. I pitched the box towards Mitsuru, who caught it without breaking stride. The woman looked at me as though she wanted to tear me apart, but she didn’t dare stop while her prize was getting away. She took off running after Mitsuru, firing after her as she ran.

For a moment, I thought about leaving those two to fight it out and just getting out of there. But after everything I’d been through, something in me wouldn’t let me leave the job half-finished. I knew I had to see this one through. Cursing myself for a fool, I took off running in the direction of the room that the two of them were heading towards.

It turns out, there was more than just a few abandoned pieces of machinery in these labs after all: as I entered the next room there was an enormous vat of bubbling chemicals at least twenty feet tall and forty across, with a catwalk running over the top. Mitsuru was running towards the ladder to the catwalk, and I saw the woman lying on the ground with a bola wrapped around her ankles. It would slow her down, but I could already see her beginning to cut through it. I had to act fast. I ran after Mitsuru up the ladder to the catwalk.

The narrow grating of the catwalk rattled as the two of us ran along it, myself in hot pursuit of Mitsuru who was getting away with the velvet box. But in spite of her lead she didn’t watch where she was going. Strewn across the catwalk was a length of cable, and Mitsuru tripped on it, careening off the edge with a scream of terror.

I ran to the edge to try and grab her hand, but amazingly I didn’t need to. The cable had wrapped around her ankles like a lariat, and the other end of the cable was firmly attached to the railing. The result was she was left hanging in mid-air upside-down over the bubbling vat, velvet box in hand and crying for help.

I could have pulled her up, but there was a problem. The woman down on the floor had almost cut through her bola, and Mitsuru was still holding the box. If I let her get away with it, the corporation’s dirty secret would be let out, and neither of our lives would be worth two zed come tomorrow. There was only one way we were getting out of this alive.

“Mitsuru!” I yelled to her, “Drop the box!”

“No!” she yelled back, swinging upside-down but hanging on to the box as tightly as she could. “I won’t! It’s worth a fortune!”

There was no time to argue. The woman was about to get to her feet any moment now, and as a woman of action it was time for me to go beyond words. I reached down, threw off Mitsuru’s shoes, and began tickling her bare feet.

“EEEEAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOHOOHOOHOOHOO!!!” she screamed, and I knew from the start that these feet must have had the “side-effect” specially built in. Her feet had that impossible softness that made it unbearable to have them touched even for a second. Even though she wasn’t a booster, the corporation probably though this would be a good way to keep her under control. No wonder she wanted that antidote so badly.

“STAAAHAAHAAHAAHAAPPP!!! I’LL FAAHAHAHAHAHALLL!!!” she screamed, swinging back and forth on the end of the rope as my fingernails stroked across her sensitive arches. Her feet were tiny, but full of tender spots to exploit. And if there’s one thing I have experience with, it’s tickling girls into submission.

“You won’t fall, toots,” I yelled after her, “But I need you to drop that box!” I looked down the rope where she hung upside-down: it was still securely fastened around her ankles, and a little below that her skirt was flipped up, revealing a pair of white schoolgirl panties. But my problem was down with the box that was still in her hands. Far below us on the floor, the woman had cut through her bola and was running towards the ladder to the catwalk. If she got here first, she could cap us both point-blank. I had to hurry.

I reached my fingertips into the sensitive spots at the bases of her toes, tickling some seldom-touched spots here that caused her to howl. And then, to double my effectiveness I bent down and slowly ran my tongue over those soft, pink, exposed soles: licking up and down the arches and running the tip of my tongue in short, staccato strokes across the instep.

Mitsuru was in hysterics. Screaming with laughter, her entire body writhed uncontrollably, trying to escape from the unbearable tickling. Every second I licked those tender soles, I could see the box slipping a little further out of her grasp. I spread her toes apart with my fingers and slid my tongue between each of them, moving slowly in and out as she begged for mercy. While I sucked on her toes, I ran my fingernails across the moistened, glistening surfaces of her bare feet. She had held out for a long time, but it was too much for a girl as ticklish as Mitsuru.

“I CAAHAAHAAHAAN’T TAHAHAHAHAHAHAKKKE ITTT!!!” she screamed at last, and as the last ounce of her willpower was tickled away, I saw that velvet box slip out from between her fingers and plummet down, down through the darkness until it hit the chemical vat below. With a soft hiss, the chemicals dissolved it immediately.

And not a moment too soon. The next instant, the woman was up with us on the catwalk, pointing her gun at both of us. I had hoisted Mitsuru back up, but she was too exhausted to move, and I was too far away to jump her. For a minute I wondered if she was going to fill us both with lead anyway. But then she smiled and put away her pistol.

“Well done,” she said. “You were right, we didn’t care whether we got the chip back, so long as neither of you got it. We have copies at headquarters. Without that information, Mitsuru is just another disobedient runaway. I must insist that we take her back with us for discipline. However you, detective, are free to go.”

“How generous of you,” I mumbled.

“I am not unreasonable,” she smiled. “You can prove nothing you’ve heard tonight, and I see no reason for unnecessary violence.”

“And how about my fifty thousand?” I asked.

“I’m afraid I was never authorized to pay you any money, detective,” she said slyly. “However, if you like you can take it up with corporate payroll on your own time. Farewell, detective.”

And so the end of another case found me still alive, still broke and out of work, and still on the streets walking away from another fine mess I had just barely gotten myself out of. A light mist was creeping over the city that night as I began the long walk back home. I stopped under a lone streetlight and leaned against it as I lit up a cigarette. The woman was right: the velvet box was now out of anyone’s reach. She had been clever, but maybe not imaginative enough. She had never thought that in that second I took the box from her, I might have opened it and palmed the data chip before throwing it to Mitsuru. And it had never occurred to her that the velvet box that fell into the chemical vat might have been empty.

I reached into my coat pocket and took a look at the data chip: the size and shape of a small coin. I flipped it in the air, watching the hard light from above me reflect off its surface like a knife blade before I caught it in my fist again. Well, tonight hadn’t been a total loss. One thing I learned long ago is that you’ve always got to stay one step ahead of the game when you’re a private eye.

Really good story. Imaginative and lots of great tickling action. Thanks for posting!

Thanks, guys! Dev and smade, I appreciate your comments! And of course FTKL, I'm always delighted when you enjoy my work!

This is an amazing story! I love the concept you've created and hopefully you can write more! Great job.

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like the theme, primetime, I was really fond of it myself :)

Wow!

Kunzite,

This is a masterpiece. I really enjoyed the setting, plot and characters. The tickling action was intense and very, very hot!

I thought this was a particularly excellent passage..

I can’t say I didn’t enjoy it either. I can always recognize that look when a girl realizes she’ll do anything or sell out anyone to save her ticklish tootsies. And my little canary had that look now. I could have asked anything from her to stop the tickling, and she would have done it without hesitation. But in this case I only needed one thing, and I didn’t even have to ask this time.

Bravo!

Jim
MTJpub.com

K:

This is awesome work. As you know, I'm a big fan of the detective noir genre myself, and I think you nailed it perfectly. I love that over inflated description, and the delicious descriptions that result.

Terrific tickle action, and all in all just a really well written short story.

Enjoyed it very much.

The Deeto

I'm with the crowd on this one. This story was masterfully written! I loved every moment of it.
:ty::ty::ty:

Jim: Thanks so much for your praise! I'm delighted to hear that in the midst of getting into the genre, the tickling action didn't disappoint either! After all, that's what we want to see :)

Bandito: As you know, your feedback means a lot to me, and Bounce of Aces was an inspiration for me to make a foray into this genre to begin with. A hard-boiled heroine like Kate was a lot of fun to write, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it!

svegau: I'm always glad to hear from a fellow author! My thanks for the kind words!

Great stuff here, Kunzite!!! I LOVE a story that has more depth than just the tickling, and I REALLY like what you've done here. Can't wait to see more of Kate's cases, let me tell you!!!

Good to see!!!

Da Woich

Thanks, Wirchler! I'm giving real thought to writing another case file as soon as my present projects are done :)

Very nifty, action packed and immensely enjoyable..! As I am a big fan of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (having read tons of Sherlock Holmes stories), this is a modern (but sexy) counterpart. The dark alleys, establishments, underground affairs and mechanisms are well illustrated by words. I was drawn to read this after remembering Kunzite’s work at TFTA. Indeed this has descriptive difference compared to “Cassandra – Tales from the Nylon Dungeon” -- a passing instance where there is this air of sedated recollection of nothing but pure torture, very helpless victims with no way out, a system carried out by almost unseen torturers. I like it that way at least in fantasy and I find almost the close feeling after reading this.

But this story is very direct to the point and very complete, and doesn’t lack what a reader has to drool about. I love the devices, ambiance and setup. Each stage is not boring and the main character has the “balls” and dynamic personality. Being carefully carried out, the plot is enough build-up for a first class tickling story. You know that it is not just tickling, it has a good journey.

Thanks for the generous praise Bohemianne! I must say I'm quite tickled (*cough*) that you remembered "Cassandra"; it seems like so long ago that I first received the paper issues of TFTA that I still have today. Good times, those were. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed the ambiance of this story as well! Kate does indeed have a proverbial pair of brass ones and I certainly wouldn't want to get on her bad side :)

Kunzite, that was awesome! A beautiful marlowe take on the whole cyberpunk genre from a tickling point of view? Fantastic! You captured the style, emotion and the pace never let up. Masterful piece of writing- when's the next one?

Regards!

Loquei

Thanks Loquei! I hadn't originally planned a sequel but the response has been so positive I may have to think about it :)

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back