• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Next party is May 23!

LindyHopper

2nd Level Red Feather
Hey TMF! :wavingguy

Just wanted to let you know that our next event in the Bay Area will be on Saturday, May 23, near Hayward. E-mail me at [email protected] if you'd like to attend, or if you have any questions.

Hope to see you soon! <<<<----

A great way cap to the last week of finals. I'm really looking forward to this!

:faint: that was intense.

Thank you Redmage for hosting! :happyfloa and for the good eats.

I want to give a big congrats and welcome to our newcomers! Twas a pleasure meeting you ;).

LindyHopper That was possibly the most amazing session I've had with you. ;) Hope you enjoyed it.

Catstoes...*faint* My gawd and that was the funnest and most torturous experience in this...galaxy. You absolutely broke me. :shake:
But I didn't torture you nearly good enough to warrant that ;). So for this...I thank you.:blush2:
But you're reeeeeeeeeeeally going to get it now. (you feel so threatened I know :cheesy:)

AquaFeline Aaaah I'm quite pleased I got to tickle you again. :evilha: It was really sweet.

Look forward to more good times ahead!

Thanks again!

Thanks all for being here. It was good to have you.

It was great to see everyone on Saturday, especially our new people! Thanks for braving the unknown to come and see us. :)

Special thanks to Redmage for hosting, with much more awesome food and space than we are generally accustomed to. :bowing:

I also want to thank Spiffy, Raystanz, and InThreeColors for such a fantastic job tickling me. :redheart: Actually gotta thank nazdr3g and gig1965 for their bondage and electric toothbrush contributions as well... that certainly made a difference! :eek:

From my 'ler side, more props to my hubby Icycle for trying to gnaw my arm off later. :D His neck might be a tad ticklish. :idunno: Actually, from the sounds I was hearing around the house, it seemed like an intense day of tickling for a lot of people.... hooray!!! :happyfloa

Hugs all around, and I'll see you at the next one! :grouphug:

A personal thanks to catstoes and AquaFeline for bottoming in my rope; you were enormous fun as always. Nazdr3g, it was great chatting with you and your lady. And though she doesn't read here, a shout out to my sexy librarian for adding to the fun.

I was AquaFeline's n00b guest. I have to say that I quite enjoyed the party, although I was a bit shy about participating. I'm sure a few more parties will fix that. Thank you to everyone who helped show me the ropes. I look forward to seeing you guys more often. :)

Good times! :doublethrust:

Redmage, you're a great cook! That bread was delicious! Thanks for providing such a feast.

It was great seeing everyone again, as always. Can't wait until next time!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back