• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DVNC's own little NEST thread for 2009

dvnc

Been trying to figure out what to say here that ain't been said. What could be added that ain't known to those attending.

Then I figured that it might be better to address those that didn't go.

To all of you I knew already, you already know I was happy as hell t'see ya. I'm pretty sure my reactions and affections weren't missed.

To those of you who think I didn't notice you, I did. I saw 30-40 people I'd never seen before, and got nothing but love from each of you.

I need no replies, 'cause I felt you while I was there. I saturated in your friendly goodness. Thank you all for that.

Too, thank you for giving it to my woman. Penny Lane dug the scene, and enjoyed much good times. She wants to go back, which speaks large for the event.

Those of you that haven't attended - I missed you. Come visit sometime. Know that you're welcome if you want to come be friendly. This east coast crew welcomed West Coast Gatherings hosts, one and all, with open arms, even back when Max and I were competing. One of mine helped him with his events for years.

It's good stuff.

If you get nervous when there, find me. I'll fix it. Truth.

Come dig what I have found as comfort for years. I don't play at the events anymore, and I *still* dig 'em. I have a 'lee living with me, and we BOTH dig that, and our play is private. Know you can just BE, there, and anyone harrassing you will be blocked if you just find one of the many folks there that are a) older, or b) known. Even kids like Jo can help you. It don't take an old guy.

It just takes checkin' wit' one of the many, many cool people there who want to share it, just like you who want to attend will want to share it.

Peace.

SOOOOOO true! Great post, DVNC! It was great to meet you and I will definitely try to make it out to the west coast one of these days!!!!!

Katie

If you get nervous when there, find me. I'll fix it. Truth.
The man speaks the truth. Most laid back cat in the building. Love ya brother.
Very sweet post. Thanks again for including me.
Penny, I don't think there are many that can think of D, and not think of you in the same sentence. Great to see you both again on our terms and not be surrounded by late planes in a terminal. :)

DVNC, all those years I have known you through the community yet only within the last year or so getting to know you and Penny Lane in person. I thoroughly enjoy getting to know both of you and the conversations that we can have. You both have amazing souls.

The man speaks the truth. DVNC is so generous with his feelings, you have no doubt what he feels. So incredible to meet Penny Lane, too. Marvelous lady. I'll never forget the first time I met you. You were sitting on the floor of the hotel room with two of my most favorite people in the world (Ticklechgo and Max) and I knew right away that I'd love you. You are so abso-stinking-lutely genuine. THANK YOU!

It was so great to hang with you more this year, DVNC. And absolutely wonderful to meet Penny. LOVE her sense of humor! Miss you two big time.........is there some kind of way of turning back time and starting May 1st weekend over again?

Oh well.

Still feeling the love.

Drew

The beauty of it is that we getta do it next year. Start saving now.

It's still the biggest mob of friends I know, and it's always great to see you all, old friend and new.

Sidenote: this is actually the first year I didn't see Andy pulling an Andy.

that is why you are the Man, wolverine....

I humbly bow before you Grace.....:bowing:

and penny, it was a blast meeting you too, you are so sweet, a candy store cant keep ya

We went from nodding acquaintances to close friends between last year and this year, and I'm thankful for that - you're an amazing friend and a genuinely caring and real person. I told you previously that you were lucky to have Penny; she's lucky to have you too bro.

Thanks for all the idle chats about anything and everything, the unfiltered opinions, the faith, and the props. One day I may get dvncbonics down pat, then we can really talk.

Hope to see you before next Nest; should get shipped back to Cali at least one or two more times before this project ends.

/endhippiepost

Two gatherings have I attended with yourself around. Both were awesome and thus, by extension, you're awesome. Always a good time when I get to see Miss Penny and the Deviant One. Just one little problem remaining to correct ...

It don't take an old guy.
... namely, this "old guy" garbage. If you keep it up with the "old" business I'm going to have the Rayman and the Q-man send me copies of their birth certificates so I can plaster them on your eyeballs. You're nowhere near decrepit status and won't be for a good while. If I have to harass you about this for decades I'll keep at it. Better to give up now and not have to deal with me. :neenerneener:

Awesome post, Your Excellency... King Wolverine!

Let me say that as a TMFer that has yet to join the family of the great and powerful NEST, if it is half of the blood, sweat and tears that you and penny lane put into the West Coast Gatherings, then I am truly missing paradise... and judging from your thread among the many other threads of love and respect I've been reading about this phenomenal party, that's exactly what it is...

Eventually I will be there to share it with you, my brother...

It was wonderfull to meet both of you.. our talk we had monday morning did help, you must of seen the deer in the headlight look in my eyes.. thanks.. your a lucky man for your wife is beautiful inside and out. Look forward to seeing your both again.

Two gatherings have I attended with yourself around. Both were awesome and thus, by extension, you're awesome. Always a good time when I get to see Miss Penny and the Deviant One. Just one little problem remaining to correct ...

... namely, this "old guy" garbage. If you keep it up with the "old" business I'm going to have the Rayman and the Q-man send me copies of their birth certificates so I can plaster them on your eyeballs. You're nowhere near decrepit status and won't be for a good while. If I have to harass you about this for decades I'll keep at it. Better to give up now and not have to deal with me. :neenerneener:

<g> Yeah, well, it's a tough gear to leave when you've been where I've been. I *feel* older 'n Ray.

I'm also about 8 years past when I was supposed to be dead for the second time. About 13 past when I was supposed to be dead the first time. Doctors have such a negative perspective about strokes.

I have a negative perspective about layin' down and dyin'. They and I never DO agree. ;)

I'll ever FEEL old, though, brother. 'S all good, though.

On the bright side, dyin' in two years was what kicked my ass into gear to meet some of us. I'd been playin' for years, but hadn't ever met someone into this. Wanted it 'fore I died.

Now I just ain't dyin' 'til I can't move enough to enjoy myself. ;) Got me to start my gatherings out here, and push to connect with everyone. Worked out. Some many figure out why I was so close, without allowin' deep intimacy, back then, if they stumble 'cross this.

'S part of why I say you can do anything. I can, and I'm hella fallible and fragile, under the spikey and successful bit. Makes a body feel old, though. Some mornings just ain't easy. Some nights end WAY too quickly.

Makes ya love energy drinks a little bit too much, too. ;)

@SammyScales - brother, take the best of the West Coast Gatherings, and triple the attendance. Now befriend more than half of 'em over a long weekend. Throw in some visits to interesting places, perhaps some play if yer goin' that way, and you have somethin' on a scale we just don't do out west, yet. Next year, come, and bring her with. :)

@Kretelis - y'do alright speakin' as ya do, brother. Lookin' forward t'yer visits. We should drag yer woman out wit' ya and prowl this fine bay area.

@Dimpletoes - I still gotta marry this one, sister, but yeah, she rocks seriously. Y'looked fulla merriment when I metcha. Ya hide whatever surprise was behind that glee rather well.

@Natural - don't she? Lookin' forward t'the next one, man. Yer ever great company.

Penny Lane, Ann and Drew, Spotman and Spotlady, Jpie, Krazy, and Tklee88 - I want ya t'know I deeply appreciated the responses. I'm kinda surprised at all for respondin' when I wasn't callin' out particulars. There's so many cool people like you that I met, and wanna see again.

All that, and I didn't even play at this NEST wit' anyone but my lady. Gotta like somethin' that brings together so many this way.

Dimpletoes - I still gotta marry this one, sister, but yeah, she rocks seriously. Y'looked fulla merriment when I metcha. Ya hide whatever surprise was behind that glee rather well.

I tried to hide how I was really felling and wanting to run away.. its better to make the most of anything and be the sweety everyone expects from you. Yet, once you get to know me I am a cuddle and hugg addict when I am comfortable around you- you will get the heart felt hugsss.

DVNC it was really awesome to meet you. As always it's so cool to meet another person who is very into music such as yourself. Thanks for trekking all the way out here to NEST. Good luck to you and Penny and see you next year. :)

DVNC it was really awesome to meet you. As always it's so cool to meet another person who is very into music such as yourself. Thanks for trekking all the way out here to NEST. Good luck to you and Penny and see you next year. :)

There's lots of us in this interest. Musicians and teachers abound, I notice. Likewise great t'meetcha!

@Dimpletoes - glad ya resisted runnin' away, and met all of us. Looked like ya had a fine time, and that's really the point.

Great conversation you got started here! :cheer:

You are so dear to me, to kwil, and to so many others, and now you've brought the lovely Penny Lane into our big little family! It was so great to meet her.

You and QBWeaver made me feel so welcome at my first gathering many moons ago, and you still do that.

I loved your comment about me and my motorcycle jacket...something about the tough outside not matching the inside? :turtle: :bunny:

The world is a friendlier place with you in it.

Great conversation you got started here! :cheer:

You are so dear to me, to kwil, and to so many others, and now you've brought the lovely Penny Lane into our big little family! It was so great to meet her.

You and QBWeaver made me feel so welcome at my first gathering many moons ago, and you still do that.

I loved your comment about me and my motorcycle jacket...something about the tough outside not matching the inside? :turtle: :bunny:

The world is a friendlier place with you in it.

I'm touched thatcha remembered it. 'S true, though, sugar. You're sweet and innocent under all that leather. People used t'think you were jokin'. No one could trick that man o' yours, though.

Glad ya enjoyed my sweetie. I'm rather fond of her m'self!

Thx!

It was great to see you again,D, and that lovely lady of yours,Penny!

As has been stated,if you haven`t ever attended an event or have always been too shy or nervous,TAKE A CHANCE!!! You won`t be sorry! People like DVNC abound,and will welcome you with open arms!You can`t help but have a great time!

Can`t wait for the next one!!!!:smilestar

Fanks, brer. Likewise, thanks for the kind descriptives.

There are indeed a lot of great folks there. There was only one person out of 120 that I found to be negative. That's less than 1%. Find those of us who speak well of one another, and see for yourself.

If ya get nervous about a monster-sized gathering like NEST, hit a smaller one in your area. There's events all over the US, and some in Canada, the UK, and Australia.

There aren't enough words so im not even gonna try. Bottom line, you rule.

Love you man thanks for making my first NEST and all those thereafter amazing!

p.s. I still owe you a beer!

See ya soon,
- The Emperor

Man, you're STILL the icon for NEST. More affection and enthusiasm, still, than any two attendees.

Was rockin' t'see ya enjoy her company so well. Warms an old man's heart!

Reading DVNC's version of the event really makes us wish we were there. And you are right about seeking out anyone who looks like they can handle themselves if you need help. I would be one of the ones they could go to, for that too.

That's where a body reads "community" in an event. We look out for one another. It rocks. :)

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back