• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol 2: Ebony Rising (Part 1. FF/M)

I think this is a nice little chapter to open thing up with...

The Goddess Spa (& Dungeon) Vol 2: Ebony Rising
By SlaverTickler

Part 1: First Impressions
Featuring: Rihanna. Kathy Hilton, and Lucy Lui

"Had it really been 20 years?" Robyn thought as she sat in the back of the car, "Where did the time go."

Robyn, of course, is none other then the beautiful Robyn Rihanna Fenty, and in the year 2029 she is a world famous multi-platinum super power in the music industry. Now in her 40's the superstar not only has managed to conquered the music, fashion, but she also has a chain of successful and classy Caribbean style restaurants. Looking through the front window of the car she now sat in she looked at the building known to the outside world as "The Kathy Hilton's Goddess Spa", a place for rich and famous women to go and get away from the crazy life of celebrity. However, to a very select few it was far more, and had been since long before Rihanna had be born. On this day though, all she could do was remember when she first joined the secret underground fetish club at the behest of her hero, mentor, and friend Byonce Knowels, and what an amazing experience it had been.

January of 2009...

Laughter, hysterical, raging, tortured laughter, those were the first sounds Rihanna heard as she was led down a dark passage by Lucy Lui. There must have been dozens, no, hundreds of people being tormented by the membership of this secret club she'd been invited to join. To have this type of power of other excited the beautiful young singer quite a bit. Everyone who was anyone seemed to be a member of this club, all of them women of great influence, either through the men in their lives, or all on there own. Even president elect Obama's wife Michelle was a member of the Dungeon as it was called. Apparently this place had been around for nearly 100 years, it was hard to believe, even if it wasn't she was wet with anticipation of dominating a cute young man.

When the door to the dungeon swung open Rihanna was overwhelmed by the sounds and smells. Screams and hysterical laughter filled her ears while the scent of sex and urine filled her nose. Lucy grabbed her by the shoulder as she had become transfixed by the new world she had just entered. What surprised her most were the sounds of women's crying out for mercy, Rihanna thought that the dungeon was for women, she couldn't understand why there would be female slaves here.

"Are there women being tortured here too?" she asked her guide.

Lucy didn't say a word, just a cold glance at the angel faced Caribbean girl. Mistress Lui never got to close to a new member, or any members. After all she was in charge of disciplining any of the Goddess' or Mistress' who broke the few rules the dungeon's had. That was why Kathy Hilton had never invited Cameron Diaz or Drew Berrymore to join, it might effect Lucy's ability to do her job. It was unfortunately to, because lucy knew what a fan of tickling Drew had been, Camron on the other hand wasn't so found of it, Lucy liked it, as long as she was on the giving end, and she always was.

The two women continued there walk through the long corridors of the Dungeon, and the amazement of the younger grew with every corner they passed. Super star, the biggest names in acting, singing, media, and politics were here, each with a man on a chain. Then she saw Ellen and Rosa lead a pretty Asian girl into a room, and slam the door shut behind them. That explained the screams of women she had heard when they first entered. Well why not, the lesbian community has a right to party too right? The one area of the dungeon that made Rihanna giggle a little was the "Wall of Soles". It was a 100 foot stretch off 10 foot wall with feet of every shape size and colour sticking out through holes, and locked in place with stock like clamps. This had been the place where allot of the women's screams had come from. It seemed really cute until Rihanna saw a pair of small black female feet, and then the idea of being in such a device made her own toes curl in terror. Giving the gift of laughter will be much more fun then getting it in this place.

The duos journey finally came to an end when they arrived at a large oak door, Lucy smacked the knocker into a darkened spot that had been struck many timed before, and there came a loud buzzing. The cold Asian beauty opened the door and gestured for Rihanna to walk in before her, the Caribbean beauty looked terrified, but with a hard swallow stepped through the door, and into Kathy Hilton's office.

The room looked exactly what would be expected if you walked into it. Well furnished, excellent carpeting and painted with a beautiful blue. The one thing that was in Miss Hilton's room that you wouldn't expect to see was a hansom young man chained spread eagle to her desk. There were probably a few executives who wouldn't mind having this in there office, but only at the Dungeon could you probably find it. It came as no real surprise to see Kathy standing over the helpless lad, her long finger nails scratching at his slender body. Rihanna grinned, and could feel herself getting aroused as she watched the her hapless victim buck wildly on the desk. Like most of the men in the dungeon he was in immaculate physical shape, and very well endowed. Rihanna had been informed by Beyonce that most of the male slaves in the dungeon had 9 inch dicks, and all of them had fit hard boddies. Most of them had been homeless, or illegal immigrant who had pissed off somebody they worked for. The only thing she hadn't mention was that there were women kept as slaves too, but with all things being equill Rihanna figured there was probably lesbian member of the Dungeon as well, so why shouldn't there be women slaves.

"Hahahaha, hehehehe, oh god, stop please!" screamed the Asian man as he struggled to free himself, "Stop please stop!"

"Tell me why he's in my dream Chinaman!" demanded Kathy, "Tell me why he won't leave me alone!"

"I don't know... hahahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha... please stop... hahahahaha, hehehehehe!"

Rihanna remained silent, but aroused, as Kathy ruthlessly interrogated the Chinese male. His cock swayed impressively before her as he struggled to escape his iron restraints. The chains rattled and sweat glistened off his body. The only thing Rihanna wondered about was how this guy could know anything about her dreams. Then again it could just be a made up excuse to torture him. The singers body tingled with desire, and she caught herself caressing her own right breast. There was the sound of foot steps as Lucy Lui stepped up beside her. Nothing it appeared, would pull Kathy's attention from the naked man on her desk. Both women watched as she pulled her pantied off and climbed onto the table.

"If I can't make you talk, then you'll make me cum!" she exclaimed as she straddled the man's face, continuing to tickle his sides.

"Don't say or do anything." said Lucy as she moved towards the table, "You aren't allowed to touch anybody unless your sponsor say you can, and Beyonce isn't here."

Lucy wriggled her finger in the air, displaying a set of 10 long finger nails. Each on was painted a dark shade of purple, and had evil intention toward the man's jerking feet. The Actress began to viciously scratch at the man's bare soles causing his body to spasm and his pelvis to thrust up ward. Rihanna wished she was on that thrusting pelvis, because at that moment she was so turned on all she could think about was release. Though the healthy Asian males equipment didn't look to be quite 9 inches the singer was sure it would be plenty enough to make her happy at that moment. It's not like she was the "size queen" Janet Jackson had admitted to being.

"Yes, work that tongue Chinaman!" screamed Kathy as she ground her pussy into his face, "Oh yeah, thats the spot right there!" she continued, "More, oh yes, suck it, suck me off!"

Soon there was a loud scream, and Kathy collapsed back ward onto the Asian's hard body. Looking up she saw Lucy was still tickling the man's feet, and could see Rihanna off to the side watching with wide eyes. Kathy blushed, but kept her composure as she rolled off the desk and pulled on her panties.

"Hello, you must be Rihanna, my daughters are big fans of your music." said Kathy, "You're from Canada aren't you?"

"What, oh no, your thinking of Fefe Dobson, she's actually a friend of mine." Replied Rhihanna with a chuckle, "I am from Barbados, it's in the Caribbean."

"Oh, of course... I'm sorry." said Kathy, blushing more, "Are you ok?" she asked, "You look a little strange."

"Well this entire situation is a little different then what I am used to, but what you just did was pretty amazing."

"Did it turn you on?" asked Kathy as she walked around her desk.

"Yeah, a little." she replied,"He has a great body, and I never knew Asian guys were hung like that." she pointed out, "Are you going to make him cum now?"

"No, it's not his time." said Kathy, "He has about two more weeks a thing, then he's allowed to." explained Kathy, "Then we'll auction him off, and the woman who wins him will get to fuck him, and make him cum."

"That seems kind of cruel." pointed out Rihanna.

"How often do they finish first, and then roll over and go to sleep?" asked Lucy, "Don't worry kid, you'll get over it, in time all of us do.

Looking into Lucy's cold eyes, as she continued to tickle the helpless man's feet, Rihanna wondered if Asian mistress had ever had to get used to anything in the dungeon. A cold chill ran up the Caribbean beauties back as she realized the answer was probably no.

To be continued.

Last edited:
Good intro! I like the stage you're setting and I'm curious to see how you'll be initiating Ms Rhianna..........

Please, please... just throw money lol.

Good intro! I like the stage you're setting and I'm curious to see how you'll be initiating Ms Rhianna..........

Well first she has to be brought to Beyonce and then it will be up to her when and what she is aloud to do. It's not unlike being an apprentice tradesman, you do what your told and nothing else. Aside from some steriotipical dialog I think you will enjoy what I do with this series, it will be about a good girl gone bad... all pun intended.

bobtickles: I am glad you liked it.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back