• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wonder Woman vs The Sexy Nurse (F/F)

jackbond

WW arrive on time for hers doctor’s appointments.

WW= that’s strange, where is Nurse Kelly?

She took the day off; she is a little tied up in the moment. The sexy blonde nurse answers with a smile in her face, letting WW true the door.

WW = Where is Dr. Amy?

Sexy Nurse= She is tied up in the moment too, just like you will be in a few minutes.

WW= what do you meeeeehhh!!!

WW words were cut off with a white cloth that was place in her face covering her nose and mouth, and the same time the SN hold her still from behind.

WW eyes were in chock when she smells the chloroform one more time and started to fell relaxes, and her body weakens slowly to the floor.

SN putting WW in the floor, removed the cloth from WW face before she pass out, and in the same time, she took her magic lasso and wrap it around her chest.

SN= Now WW, just relax, we are going to have a girls talk. Lest start with how we can take your super power off?

WW= Taaakinng my belt, I will be powerless. (WW answers with fear in her eyes)

SN Take the belt off

SN= Goof girl. Will this chloroform keep you out for a moment?

WW= Yeesss, I am helpless to chloroform

SN= Good, because I have a lot of chloroform for us to have fun, before I take you to our dream game, one more question WW, are you ticklish?

WW = Yes I am sternly ticklish (with fear in there eyes), but pleashhhm!! Her words were cut of by SN that hand gagged our lovely super heroine, and with her other hand starts massaging WW breast.

SN whisper in WW ear, at the same time that she approached the chloroform cloth to her face very slowly> Let me chare a little secret with you WW, I have a foot fetish, and I love to tickle, it makes me fell so turn on, and I am ordering that you fell the same. With that WW give a chock look at SN eyes.

Little by little WW eyes star to close and her mmmhhppp is getting weaker, and ones that she is out completely, NS remove the cloth and kiss her lovely lips, and carry her in her arms.

WW wakes up tied to a chair with rope, hand behind her back, more ropes pinning her upper body to the chair, ropes at the knee and ankles, her boot has been takend off (no stoking at all) and her toes with her French nails are tied together. Her feet are tied to another chair in front of her, living her soles in the air and completely vulnerable, with little movement.

SN> It is good to have you back darling, just in time for our first section. We have all type of toys here, let’s see, what will we use first? feather? toothbrush? I thing the feather will do it for start.

SN move a feather in WW feet for her toes to the lower part, between the toes, and every where. She looks like she is getting turn on by tickling WW.

SN= It looks like you are enjoying this WW. Tell me, do you like to be in this position? Do you like to be tickled all the time?

WW is giggling now, and she tries to get a way from the feather, moving her well tied feet.

SN= You can try to fight the tickling WW, or you can just relax and enjoy every minute of this lovely sensation.

(SN always tries to convene WW of give up struggling and enjoy the tickling, and in the same time, she is asking girlish question to her, playing with her mind and telling her that she have to be punish for the entire criminals she capturer.)

SN= Now it is your time to pay WW, do you agree with me? (She move the feather faster)

WW can not do anything just to giggle like a little girl.

After the feather comes the brush, but now WW is screaming to much

SN= You have a big mouth WW, and you should control your ticklish or I will have to gag you. Do you want me to gag your lovely mouth? (tickling faster)

WW= Nooo, I can not stoooppp, I am to ticklish, stopp!!

SN sitting in WW laps= It will be better for you, if you have something in your mouth. Open wide!!. SN stuffs a white cloth in WW mouth.

WW = protesting behind her packed mouth.

SN= You look so lovely with your mouth full, but there is something missing, did I told you that tape gag is my favorite gag? And with that SN put a white medical tape to gag her lovely mouth.

SN= There, know you look beautiful (SN kiss WW tape lips, start massaging her breast and kissing her neck.) It turns me on to have a lovely helpless heroine vulnerable just for me; we are going to be good friends now. Should we continue with our little tickling game?

WW= Mmmmhhppp!!

SN still sitting in WW lap, kissing her neck, massaging and caressing her breast true her uniform.

SN= Ok, I will be a good friend; I will give you a way to get away from the tickling, just for a moment at least. When you fell that you can not take it any more, tell me to chloroform you again, but you have to tell me that behind your gag, that’s the only way to stop the lovely felling of tickling. Know; let’s get back to our girlish game.

And the tickling continues, but this time SN is using her red long nails, moving slow all over WW feet. SN looks like she is getting more turn on by doing this, that sometimes she even kiss WW toes, smelling then and licking her sole, but the tickling never stops.

SN= Do you like that WW? Do you want me to chloroform you jet? You should give up, you know that you can not take it any more and you want to smell the lovely chloroform again.

After couples of minutes, WW could not take it any more, and try to tell SN to give her some chloroform regarding the consequences.

SN= It’s good that you give up now, because its time for round two. With that, she gets a dust mask, and put some chloroform. This will help you darling. With that she places the mask in WW face, strapping it behind her head.

SN> Let me help you breath more WW

SN starts ticking her feet again.

Before WW fall sleep, SN stop tickling and start kissing WW toes, and give her foot worship into WW is out.

Now WW is only in her panties, tied to a bed, hands together above her head to the bed post, feet tied separate to each bed post. She is tape gag with a red tape this time.

SN it is only in her panties too and she starts tickling WW bound feet from the corner of the bed. After she claim the bed and move like a wile cat tower WW upper body, ticking her breast, ribs, arms (upper body tickling). SN some times massages her breast, and kisses her tape gag lips, neck and breast.

SN put her feet in WW face, and orders her to smell her toes. Them she orders her to kiss her toes with her tape mouth, and with her other feet, she is massaging WW breast. She takes the tape off, and orders WW to worship her toes, or she will continue tickling her.

Now SN is starting to get in the move, and she kiss WW lips, she stuff a cloth in her mouth and tape gag it again with another red tape. And WW is totally vulnerable and SN takes advantage of the circumstance playing with her body.

After a moment of fun, SN needs to make a phone call, and she put some chloroform in her feet and put it in front of WW face to smell, and in the same time she is massaging WW breast with her other feet.

SN = Smell my sexy feet WW, and relax, you know that you like it !!!

WW acts like she is getting chloroform and fakes to past out, and before SN live our helpless Heroin, she plays with her lovely breast one more time.

SN put her sexy high heels sandals, and lives only in her panties to do make her phone call. WW mannish to free her self. Still tape gag, but no longer bond, she gets the bottle of chloroform from the table, gets a white cloth, hid behind the door and gets ready for SN. (You could actually hear the clicks of SN heel coming back.

SN is grab from behind and chloroform by WW (lovely scene of both girls doing a mmmhhppp noises.)

Now the tables are turn for SN. She is bond in a chair, just like WW as in the beginning. WW is still in her panties as the same as SN.

WW> Now, are you ticklish SN? When you command me to have my two new fetishes, you make me like to tickle you, and now is my turn to enjoy your lovely feet. They look so soft, are they ticklish?

SN is in her shoes, and WW use a pen, and feather to tickle her feet true her sandal (like in ForceFantasy adventure http://www.force-fantasies.com/force/free-tour/a-c/copyright-ff-amber126p.jpg ). SN move her feet to much trying to avoid the tickling, and loose both of her shoes.

WW> Good, it was time to get those shoes off these lovely and soft feet of yours. Let’s make you more helpless by tying your toes together, like you did to me. Good, now, how does it fell? (litte tickling with her index finger)

SN> Scream, I am going creasy!!! Stop, it tickles too much!!!

WW> before I forget, that lovely mouth of your have to be gag too.

She sits in SN lap and stuffs a cloth in her mouth, and use a red tape to gag her. WW could not help to move her hand in SN breast and kissing her neck.

WW= I love your smell darling, and your breast is so delicious.

SN= Mmmmmhppphhh

WW> that’s much better darling, (and she kiss SN tape gag lips), now back to our games.

A lot of tickling continued by a feet worship too.

WW= what were you saying darling, that I should give up fighting and just relax and enjoy the lovely felling of tickling, well lets see if you take some of your own advice.

After a long time of tickling, WW gets the same dust mask that has been use to her, put some chloroform and uses it in SN.

WW> Here is something of your own medicine.

When SN wakes up, she fiend her self in a sticky position, she could not move at all, she is wrapped up in a red tape, from her shoulders to her ankles, laying down in the floor. Her toes are also tied together, and her red polished toes nails give a great match with her red tape. She is not longer tape gag, but not for long.

WW= I see you are awake again SN (Now WW is dress back in her uniform, but her boots are going, and she is wearing SN sandals). Do you like my new shoes? I am thinking of changing my look now that I also have a feet fetish.

SN= Let me go, and give me back my shoes. I will gettthhhmmm

WW takes one shoe of, and gag SN with her feet.

WW= Say all that you want, I love to hear a girl gag talk, red tape will go lovely with that red lips of you.

WW tape gag SN again, just to go down to her vulnerable feet again.

WW= Where were we? Ohh tickling, is that correct darling?

SN= Mmmhhpppp (tries to say no)

More tickling continues with a little of more feet worship.

WW= SN, I have to go know, I am going to fight crime, and for know on, the entire criminal will pay, just like you are paying now. I love my new fetish!! I just want to thank you for it, and I hope that I see you again in this position.

WW give one last kiss in SN tape gag lips, move her hand over her wrapped up body and live her to struggle.

Part two?

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back