• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Labor Day Gathering DC - Md - Va & beyond

Spenser

TMF Expert
Aiming for a Tickle Gathering & Party, for the Labor Day (2009) weekend, September 4, 5, 6, & 7! Forest Fairy and I will have more info soon.

Location, Northern Virginia and easily accessable for anyone in the Middle Atlantic states to the nearby Mid-South.

That sounds excellent (except for Friday). I very much hope to be there for Saturday through Monday. :D

We are pretty certain that we'll be able to attend. It's on the calendar if no family things come up. Looking forward to it.

That is one I believe that I also could attend. Keep me informed.

Also if anyone else in Georgia would want to try to attend this, let me know we can all get a good rental car for the weekend (I can get one for about 70.00 for the whole weekend with unlimited miles) and then several of us could go up there together.

Rob

Keep me informed, I'm about 30 away from DC and would like to meet some folks.

Good to see your event gathering good people, man! Hope it's a good one!

News on that party:

Spenser and I are still intent upon having a party and would like old and new friends to spend some of their labor day weekend with us for our 2nd tickle party in Northern Virginia.

Because I am not very proficient with this forum, I'd like to invite those still interested to email me at [email protected]

It will make it far easier for me to make sure that everyone interested gets all the relevant details.

For those folks that I do not know from NEST: please understand that I will expect some level of communication with you as a "getting to know you" method. Thanks!

Is this event still on?

I'm here in Central Pennsylvania, which is around a two hour drive.

Has anyone heard anything more on this? It's 3 weeks away and lite and I haven't heard anything...

R

Hey Kwil,

I have not heard anything further on this, but I am going to send something to her personal email addy.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back