• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

re: CT area events

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
re: CT area events

I thought it was about time that I posted another update on the status of events here in CT.

We are still active. However, with no club nearby in which we can host a larger gathering, we are still limitted to in-home events..at least as far as those that Drew & I host. That means that our own events will continue to be small and invite-only. We currently have two events planned...

Shempfest, is a closed event we host over the 4th of July weekend.

We also have tentative plans in the works for a Labor Day weekend gathering for couples...beginning Friday evening and running until brunch on Monday.

As we've mentioned in previous posts, we don't invite people into our home until we've had a chance to get to know them. So, if you're interested in joining us for a future gathering, you'll need to get to know us first...both online and in person (ie - meeting somewhere for dinner, attending a munch together, etc.).

There are also now munches being held in CT, mainly hosted by Avenger & AylaJane. They will be primarily in the New Haven area, though there is the possibility of doing some in other parts of the state as well. Drew & I are also thinking of hosting an Octoberfest munch at a great German restaurant nearby come this fall. (And, yes. They do have non-German food too.)

If you're in the CT area and would be interested in hosting or attending events, just let us know and keep watching this section. There really is stuff happening!

Last edited:
yummy on the German food! as always my biggest issue at this point in life is what is going on with family and kids and if we can secure babysitting! I would like to say David and I would be interested in at least coming up Sat into Sunday Labor day weekend....I will even cook something yummy to contribute!

Cool. I'll let you know what's happening as soon as we confirm the dates, Judy. We're trying to schedule something that Dan & Tracy & Pat's Penny can make it to since they couldn't be at NEST. So, the date will be determined by thier schedules.

ok...I will try my best to fit into that! I would also like to try a Munch/gathering at my house in August since we are actually going to be childless for a whole 5 days! I tons of room for people to sleep. And I will feed people :)
Aug 15th-16th...I know it is close to Lee's gathering but whoever can come can come.

Glad to hear that the CT scene seems to be picking up. Keep posting!! I am a little shy about attending (never done this before) but I am definately open to it. Please PM me with any info. Thanks.

Ron, your best bet is to simply watch this section for announcements. We wouldn't want to forget anyone. Hope to meet you at a munch one of these days! What part of CT are you in if I may ask?

Judy, if you're sure of your dates (if you aren't already) go ahead and post a seperate thread in this section so folks will see it. Unfortunately, that weekend is our family reunion. So, we won't be able to join you. But, I'm sure there are plenty of others who'd love to do so! :)

Hi Ann,

I'm always interested in attending munches and gatherings around New England and it's great to see all the activity around this area. It was nice to see you and Drew again and I look forward to getting to know you guys better.

Todd

It was good to see you again as well, Todd. We look forward to getting to know you better too. Hope to see you again soon. :)

Hi Ann...This may be another possibility for me to sneak in an event since I'm within 2 hours of most of central Connecticut and the New Haven area. I'll be watching this space. Hope to see you and the awesome CT crew again soon!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back